Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2015, 10:05 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,716,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer0101 View Post
I don't recall a clearer case of people reaping what they sowed. Looks good on them. They wanted thug rule and now they have it.
Just a different take.

They are conducting business but their product are illegal. Just like a business they have employees. There is always someone trying to step in on your turf (competition). They use fear and violence to gain respect and protect their turf. They also don't pay taxes on their profits (illegal). So what would happen if Obama and Dems demanded they pay 15% - 35% taxes on their profits? Yet, they supported Obama as he forced other Americans to pay their share.

Police are given the task to prevent the illegal activity (pro-active) and arrest anyone who is caught (reactive). But that's a problem for the black business owner who sells illegal product. They want the freedom to conduct their business without interference from the police and the law. They believe anyone who tries to stop them is doing it because they are black, not because they are conducting illegal activities. The customer wants the product but doesn't want to get caught and go to jail.

The innocent stood up for the criminals because they are either family or bought into the "because we are black" rhetoric. So yes, they wanted thug rule and now they have it.

Last edited by petch751; 05-29-2015 at 10:38 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2015, 10:12 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,119,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Why are so many conservatives fascinated with the idea of a "race war."???
I did not like Regan and I did not like either Bush (although I did feel the father was smarter than the son). If I had my choice I would not vote for Republicans or Democrats. I especially don't like the far ends. I am very tired of our royalty running the show - we desperately need new blood.

As far as: "all the white presidents in the modern era have "sided with their own race" publically via discriminatory laws ". Our police did not make the laws; we charge them with enforcing our laws. Baltimore has a Black Mayor. Blacks apparently have some political clout - so what laws do you want to change? Or do you just want our police not to enforce current laws?

Old 05-29-2015, 10:26 AM

42,838 posts, read 26,231,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I did not like Regan and I did not like either Bush (although I did feel the father was smarter than the son). If I had my choice I would not vote for Republicans or Democrats. I especially don't like the far ends. I am very tired of our royalty running the show - we desperately need new blood.

As far as: "all the white presidents in the modern era have "sided with their own race" publically via discriminatory laws ". Our police did not make the laws; we charge them with enforcing our laws. Baltimore has a Black Mayor. Blacks apparently have some political clout - so what laws do you want to change? Or do you just want our police not to enforce current laws?
Last time I checked, Mayor's do not have the authority to enact or change laws.

Old 05-29-2015, 10:34 AM

30,996 posts, read 22,039,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
No, not all, just the majority.
LOOK around the country!

What do you see?

I'll tell you!
Angry Blacks!
Why?

Lying Democrats.

Blacks being led around by what I would bet are white, racists, democrats who could care less about them other than the day the polls open!

Sharpton?
Jackson?

These pieces of excrement are/have gotten wealthy off of the WHITE racists and ... the uneducated blacks fall for the crap .. every time!

How many black males do you think have actually gone and researched slavery and their own history?

They are led by (mostly) WHITE democrats and will continue to be until they decide to get .. educated!
Interesting Are you saying the Democrats were trying to control the black population of this country by Jim Crow and segregation earlier in the last century, then switched to a more manipulative strategy in the 60s

Old 05-29-2015, 10:41 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,327,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Interesting Are you saying the Democrats were trying to control the black population of this country by Jim Crow and segregation earlier in the last century, then switched to a more manipulative strategy in the 60s
It is about control.........but, not just blacks......or, just Democrats.

Old 05-29-2015, 10:42 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,140,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Of course the democrats controlled the blacks.. they were the racists in the 60's. Now they control them with a pat on the head to keep control.

Republicans were against slavery but never tooted their horn that they were the good guys . They should have because the democrats lie about their past role of segregation and support of slavery.

Old 05-29-2015, 10:46 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,745,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post

It's why they are criminals to begin with..
Criminals "choose" to be criminals by choice. It's like, "Hey, should I get that job down the street working 40 hours and making $250 a week, or should I rob the jewelry store down the street and make at least $5,000 more?"

Such choices..."Should I mow lawns for $20 bucks a pop or should I sell drugs and make $1,000 bucks in 2 days? hrmmmm....such choices.... Which one do I choose?"

Old 05-29-2015, 10:47 AM

2,014 posts, read 1,528,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Did the grand jurors have a 'racial chip' on their shoulders too?
As prosecutors have often said, they can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich if they want to. Don't try to hide behind the grand jury. This is all on the city government and their race mongering ways.

Old 05-29-2015, 10:47 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,119,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Last time I checked, Mayor's do not have the authority to enact or change laws.
Like they don't have any input? Here is the makeup of the Baltimore City Council: Members of the Baltimore City Council. Are you saying that White minority pulls all of the strings?

Old 05-29-2015, 10:54 AM

2,014 posts, read 1,528,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
This idea that you can link police tactics to violent crime, within a week, is pretty crazy. I mean NYC made that case for decrease in violent crime thanks to Mayor Rudolph G. . . but crime rates were coming down anyway (more likely correlation not causation)
And now that the radical leftist idiot de Blasio is in charge the crime rate is going back up because he has reduced police enforcement. You are just showing the usual leftist rejection of the facts when they don't conform to your ideology.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies