Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2015, 06:29 PM

410 posts, read 398,395 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
What bunk. I'm against all hate speech whether it's radical Islam or Pam Geller or The Westboro Baptist Church. I don't defend one and give a pass to another, like many so-called Christians here do.
Are you equating the actions of a murderous cult which calls to behead blasphemers with a group of deluded individuals who, at their worst, will picket a funeral?

Islam wouldn't be the most loathed religion in the world if all it did to express disapproval was to organize a protest rally.

Old 06-05-2015, 06:39 PM

57,270 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Just because you insult a Religion. Does not give a person or Mad Animals, the right to judge and be jury. Kill because of that in mature reason, or behead innocent people on behalf of the religion, which is a complete farce.

They do nothing but use the religion as an escape goat.
Who exactly is "they" and does that include those peaceful Muslims in the Islamic Center practicing their faith while Geller and her cronies were making derogatory comments regarding their religion.

Old 06-05-2015, 06:49 PM

410 posts, read 398,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Who exactly is "they" and does that include those peaceful Muslims in the Islamic Center practicing their faith while Geller and her cronies were making derogatory comments regarding their religion.
Calling Islam is a death cult and Mohammed an illiterate, merciless, war-monger with a taste for pedophilia is stating the truth (backed by Quran and Hadith).
And people should be encouraged to divulge the truth, innit?

Old 06-05-2015, 06:54 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,001 times
Do I think she should be doing what she is? No. But its kinda funny seeing the media go after her. Same media that would go nuts if someone blames women who dress like sluts for getting harassed, raped, hit on, etc. Yet you have media and others saying she should expect it.

Old 06-05-2015, 07:26 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,412,481 times
I loved seeing the airhead CNN "reporter" ask her if she relished being a target. What an idiotic POS that woman showed herself to be. So sad that the media chooses to focus on the target vs the terrorists.

Old 06-05-2015, 07:28 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,497,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MX City visiting View Post
Boston shooting: Suspect plotted to kill Pamela Geller - CNN.com

Pamela Geller, a well known activist who is against Islamic terrorism and jihad has been threatened by Muslims due to drawing Muhammad in a cartoon. Boston bombers planned on beheading her because she is practicing freedom of speech in America, and purchased sharp knives online and admitted the plan on beheading her. Religion of peace at work....

According to Islam, it is death penalty for blasphemy and apostasy. They declared fatwas against Pamela Geller!
This isn't a religion at work, this is violence at work.

Old 06-05-2015, 07:29 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,412,481 times
I wonder why our media doesn't show pictures of gay people being tossed off the roofs of buildings by fundamentalist Muslims.

Last edited by pommysmommy; 06-05-2015 at 07:42 PM..

Old 06-06-2015, 10:46 AM

2,172 posts, read 1,453,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I wonder why our media doesn't show pictures of gay people being tossed off the roofs of buildings by fundamentalist Muslims.
As requested:

Death Plunge: ISIS throws gay men off buildings under guise of Sharia law

ISIS hurls gay man from roof; crowd stones him to death after fall

Plenty more.....

Old 06-06-2015, 04:49 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,051,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Probably because
- O called them a JV team (media doesn't want to embarrass him since they helped elect him)
- we're not doing well in the fight against them due to PC red tape with this administration (media doesn't want to embarrass O since they helped elect him)
- it's graphic and disturbing

Old 06-06-2015, 09:43 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,094,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHastings View Post
Calling Islam is a death cult and Mohammed an illiterate, merciless, war-monger with a taste for pedophilia is stating the truth (backed by Quran and Hadith).
And people should be encouraged to divulge the truth, innit?
Define a death cult.

Also, Mohammad wasn't necessarily merciless. As I pointed out, ether in this thread or another one of the OPs threads talking about why his fairytale is better than a brown person's fairytale, the Koran is more self contradictory than the Bible (which is hard to come by). Some versus shows Mohammad as being a warlord who rules with an iron fist; others show him being merciful to those he's conquered and giving them rights and treating them as equals.

Also, you're either an atheist or a hypocrite. Or at least agnostic. Because the Earth was no created in 6 days and Adam and Eve never existed and to believe that is to deny reality and basically willfully be ignorant. That's just the truth after all, and we should all pursue the truth, yes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies