Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2015, 08:25 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Well, like I said, it's in their blood. And that's why they love them some ex-soldiers like this one, because they know exactly what tune to hum once they get elected. Just ask Tehran Tom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQDlGvEHVvM

I'm okay with Joni Ernst going back to Iraq. She can take her new playmate, Scotty, with her.

Old 06-07-2015, 08:44 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,360,856 times
The fact is, we are already back over there.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/15/wo...taji.html?_r=0

We're not arguing over whether we will go back, just over whether we will go with commitment or with lip service.

Old 06-07-2015, 08:57 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,823,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Are you saying we need to get more weapons over there so ISIS can use them?

How ISIS Ended Up Stocked with American Weapons | Alternet
How did you derive that ignorance from my post? We should eliminate isis and take our weapons back. Again you can thank Obama.

Old 06-07-2015, 09:21 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,094,955 times
**** it, let's just invade North Korea. They're a way worse country, and the best part, doing this risks angering both Russia (who is already a bit upset with the sanctions) and China, which would give of two other countries to invade, both of which have a massive military force. Imagine how much the defense contractors would make if we got to start World War 3?!

Old 06-07-2015, 09:30 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,960,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
**** it, let's just invade North Korea. They're a way worse country, and the best part, doing this risks angering both Russia (who is already a bit upset with the sanctions) and China, which would give of two other countries to invade, both of which have a massive military force. Imagine how much the defense contractors would make if we got to start World War 3?!
Throw in Iran and Satan's Warmongers will be wetting their pants

Old 06-07-2015, 09:41 PM

1,199 posts, read 734,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
That is yet another plus for Walker. At least he has the stones to admit it or understands it is a reality.
News flash ! We will be back over there and any Candidate that says or thinks we wont is either an idiot unfit to be Commander in Chief or lying. You can thank Obama.
That is of course if we aren't fighting them over here first. Better strap it up folks it is going to get real ugly by the end of the year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
You have adults dealing with the problems of the world and then you have hillary and the other children.
Well look who we found who is willing to be the tip of the spear once the first troops get in Iraq to fight ISIS. I am sure you two have no problem pulling up your real boot straps and M 16 and fight with the front lines with the Marines.

Hey better yet, why don't you two volunteer to fight if you believe they are such a threat. Better that way than you demanding that my tax dollars be wasted for another useless war that will only make matters worse.

Old 06-07-2015, 09:42 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
That is yet another plus for Walker. At least he has the stones to admit it or understands it is a reality.
News flash ! We will be back over there and any Candidate that says or thinks we wont is either an idiot unfit to be Commander in Chief or lying. You can thank Obama.
That is of course if we aren't fighting them over here first. Better strap it up folks it is going to get real ugly by the end of the year.
Any candidate that wants to go back is an idiot and isn't fit to be the commander and chief.
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Face it: If you vote for a Republican for President, you are voting for war. Because whichever of this lunatic bunch (with the possible exception of Rand Paul) takes the reigns of that party, that party will order him to ride us right into another war.

It's in their DNA (not actually fighting in one, of course, but sending other peoples sons and daughters into them)
Absolutely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Well, ask hillary what she wants to do?

BTW, how many have been killed since obama has been elected?

I seem to remember that prior to obama, you could find the daily death count.....why can you no find that now? <<<< No need to answer....we know why.
Look, you wanted the war back in 2003, you got the war...even got to serve in it. The war ended up being a farce and a disaster.

There's no sense in going back so just leave it at that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Nice to know Obama Hillary and all the democrats have took the military option off the table in dealing with ISIS.

OMG OMG OMG

Scott Walker hasn't ruled out boots on the ground in Iraq and Syria.

OMG OMG OMG
Yeah, well the American people HAVE ruled it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
The fact is, we are already back over there.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/15/wo...taji.html?_r=0

We're not arguing over whether we will go back, just over whether we will go with commitment or with lip service.
I'd prefer lip service. If you were smart, you'd prefer it too.

Old 06-07-2015, 09:55 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Let me get this straight. First there was a story (I think from today) that said that Scotty was calling for a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage. (Calling all Social Conservatives! I'm your guy!)

Now he's not ruling out re-invading Iraq? (Yoo Hoo Neo-Cons! Look at me!)

What's next?
Boots on the ground in Syria!

Scott Walker won't rule out 'boots on the ground' in Syria | MSNBC

Old 06-07-2015, 10:02 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,823,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
Well look who we found who is willing to be the tip of the spear once the first troops get in Iraq to fight ISIS. I am sure you two have no problem pulling up your real boot straps and M 16 and fight with the front lines with the Marines.

Hey better yet, why don't you two volunteer to fight if you believe they are such a threat. Better that way than you demanding that my tax dollars be wasted for another useless war that will only make matters worse.
You do realize you really don't know anything about people on this forum right?
You have heard the old saying about assumptions right?
I stated a fact... we will be back over there no matter who is President. No where did I say that I think we should be or that I want us to be. It is the basic nature of the situation again thank Obama.

Old 06-07-2015, 10:15 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
If a Republican is elected president, we will be at war within six months - or less. The GOP loves war and war money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies