Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2015, 09:42 AM

6,450 posts, read 9,810,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
The Ferguson and Baltimore riots = so much. LoL.

If you tell me why the same is true for a certain group of people when their favorite sports team loses, or they don't get enough pumpkin I'll tell you why. I'll give you a hint though, ATG explained it over 1000 times.

You don't think fergason and baltimore riots were much? lol oh the naivete of youth haha

Old 06-16-2015, 09:59 AM

2,248 posts, read 2,348,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
You don't think fergason and baltimore riots were much? lol oh the naivete of youth haha
How many times did riots like that happen? Two is "much" now?

The only naive people here are those who think Al & Jesse represent/speak for every Black person in America & believe I should condemn the actions of every Black person that commits a crime because we share the same skin color.

The only naive people here are those who take everything they see on the media as fact and ask stupid questions that generalize an entire group of people.

Old 06-16-2015, 10:11 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,172,048 times
Quote:
I thought most of it was ridiculous so why bother, and as far as the link, I cannot see pictures so I could only respond to the post that was quoted. You got me on the picture.
Nowhere near as ridiculous as the thought that "the black community" needs to be responsible for the actions of other blacks because of their skin color. Or if that's some sort of reflection on the 90+ percent who aren't criminals.

But like the guy in the photo said:

Old 06-16-2015, 10:20 AM

1,170 posts, read 1,023,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post

Name ONE protest in which Joe Schmo the teacher, or doctor or veterinarian killed an unarmed black person. That's right, you can't.

The lack of discernment from "adults" is quite frightening.

What about the insurance agent George Zimmerman?

Old 06-16-2015, 10:40 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,172,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlvancouver View Post
What about the insurance agent George Zimmerman?
Oh, you mean GZ, the neighborhood watch coordinator that was administered by the local PD?

That falls under "authority figure".

A better example would be the three white guys who beat down and ran over a black man, because he was black. No protests there. No authority figures involved.

Next.

Old 06-16-2015, 10:46 AM

675 posts, read 723,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
A 16 year old ! The thought of it makes me sick to my stomach. I can't even imagine what her friends and family are going through.

Old 06-16-2015, 11:15 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,575,276 times
White officer shoots black teen (even if justified) - black outrage, protests, looting, arson, etc...

Black teen kills black teen - "Well at least he will get arrested and prosecuted".

My question is.....Why are blacks killing fellow blacks at such an alarming rate in the first place!?

Old 06-16-2015, 11:20 AM

1,679 posts, read 2,542,633 times
Quote:
So Mr Hesster, you are probably right that most if not all of the spree killers in the US have been white.

My question for you though, is why do black people protest and burn down businesses when cops (both black and white) kill a black man that was a criminal, but hardly a peep from the black community for the death of a young beautiful black girl killed by blacks?

I would think they would have it the other way around. I could care less if a criminal is killed in the course of a crime or being arrested. White or black. I would go ape**** if someone killed a 16 year old family member.

I guess I just don't understand the logic of that, why protest so much for a criminal but nothing for the innocent girl.

We cannot always provide a logical answer for what black people do or they don't do within their communities. We (Blacks) are not the all-knowing. Can you explain why white people hung black pregnant women and cut their babies out of their stomachs during slavery days? A beast is a BEAST and he comes in many shapes and colors.

Old 06-16-2015, 01:49 PM

1,259 posts, read 2,257,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
White officer shoots black teen (even if justified) - black outrage, protests, looting, arson, etc...

Black teen kills black teen - "Well at least he will get arrested and prosecuted".

My question is.....Why are blacks killing fellow blacks at such an alarming rate in the first place!?
Most of the murder in the black community and in any community usually involves people who were already criminals in the first place, either they were selling drugs or doing something illegal. Unfortunately innocent bystanders who live near these types get caught in the crossfire.

That's why we need to work to increase educational and employment opportunities for those in poverty so they don't get trapped in the wrong type of lifestyle.

Old 06-16-2015, 03:15 PM

31,035 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingatlanta View Post
Most of the murder in the black community and in any community usually involves people who were already criminals in the first place, either they were selling drugs or doing something illegal. Unfortunately innocent bystanders who live near these types get caught in the crossfire.

That's why we need to work to increase educational and employment opportunities for those in poverty so they don't get trapped in the wrong type of lifestyle.
So true, but whose responsible to fix the mess? The government has had whats going on 50 years and Billions of dollars and has contributed to the mess. Whites and Blacks that are better off just clear out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies