Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2018, 08:04 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,382,658 times

Advertisements

I think he is the same one who did google searches on hot car deaths, so the police investigators started thinking he did it on purpose.

He was also sexting six different women while his son was dying in the hot car.

He is a piece of dirt. Should have got the death penalty.

Old 07-10-2018, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
They profiled this case on Dateline last night.

I have to wonder if the wife was involved. The cameras caught her in the interrogation room with Justin right after it happened. She asked him "Did you say too much?"

Her explanation was that he tends to run his mouth and can't stop talking. She said she thought that was the only reason he would be under arrest. That doesn't make sense, and I find it very suspicious.
He's such a piece of trash, it stands to reason that a woman of low morals would be married to him. So it's possible she knew and didn't care, or she was in on it. That would not surprise me at all.

Old 07-11-2018, 11:18 AM

I watched a TV interview with the wife. She shows no real remorse or grief. She barely even cries when talking about her son's death. Coupled with the fact she asked her husband "Did you say too much?" after he was interviewed by police, I think she knew he was planning to do that and approved of it. Although of course, there's no way to prove that. But I think it's possible they just wanted the child out of their lives so they could be "childfree". Josh was a sex addict who texted photos of his privates to random women. Having to care for a child would have interfered with satisfying what his weiner needed. He became consumed with sexual gratification to the point where he cared about nothing else and it warped his mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies