Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2015, 11:43 PM

7,132 posts, read 9,128,454 times

Advertisements

The anti-black crew simply can't defend the perpetrator this time. Usually, they would be able to say he was committing a crime and that's why he deserved to get shot, but this was on INNOCENT people in a church doing a bible study. Throwing up black crime stats will do nothing.

I'm just curious how people like WaldoKitty and a few another well known racists react to this if at all.

Old 06-17-2015, 11:45 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,526,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten_Moon View Post
I heard most of the victims were children.
Unlikely, since they were attending a Wed night Bible study class.
It doesn't matter if they were children. They were innocent victims.

Old 06-17-2015, 11:47 PM

7,132 posts, read 9,128,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Unlikely, since they were attending a Wed night Bible study class.
It doesn't matter if they were children. They were innocent victims.
It's also summer and school isn't in session so the possibility of children does exist.

Old 06-17-2015, 11:52 PM

625 posts, read 623,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
Why is it when blacks shoot other blacks, it's never mental illness, but when it's a white person commits mass shooting sprees, it's mental illness? Hilarious. This is a hate crime. No doubt about it.

Old 06-17-2015, 11:52 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,526,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Who goes to church on Wednesday night?
Poor child, you really need to get out more. How sad that you live in such a culturally isolated environment...

Old 06-17-2015, 11:53 PM

1,679 posts, read 2,542,083 times
Quote:
The anti-black crew simply can't defend the perpetrator this time. Usually, they would be able to say he was committing a murder and that's why he deserved to get shot, but this was on INNOCENT people in a church doing a bible study. Throwing up black crime stats will do nothing.

I'm just curious how people like WaldoKitty and a few another well known racists react to this if at all.

It will be our fault for being at Church; and quite honestly this act of violence happened because the police is going to jail from shooting and killing the black man when he was running down the street. I guess this despicable human waste bag needed to teach us a lesson last night. This is revenge and he will be caught eventually. It will be hot throughout the country this summer. Sooner or later Civil War will erupt again in this country and many will have to die. The conditions are beyond favorable.

Old 06-18-2015, 12:03 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,923,606 times
Quote:
Why is it when blacks shoot other blacks, it's never mental illness, but when it's a white person commits mass shooting sprees, it's mental illness? Hilarious. This is a hate crime. No doubt about it.
I haven't heard ANYONE on the news call the man who committed this heinous crime mentally ill. Not one.
Nobody even knows who the killer is.

Old 06-18-2015, 12:16 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,294,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I haven't heard ANYONE on the news call the man who committed this heinous crime mentally ill. Not one.
Wow you need to read more carefully.

that poster was responding directly to another poster that posted this was about mental illness. SMH

Old 06-18-2015, 12:20 AM

1,956 posts, read 3,633,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Maybe not, but at least one other person in this thread has already trotted out the old "mental illness" canard.

Even if he was mentally ill, there are lots of people who are mentally ill who don't go shooting unarmed people in churches, schools, movie theaters or anywhere else. He did it because he was a hateful, entitled ******* who felt justified in killing innocent people over what was probably some perceived slight or attempt at notoriety, just like every other hateful, entitled ******* who does this kind of thing.

Old 06-18-2015, 12:30 AM

563 posts, read 523,829 times
Default Too many "Sunday Afternoon," Detectives Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Wow you need to read more carefully.

that poster was responding directly to another poster that posted this was about mental illness. SMH

What we know so far: We know 8 or 9 people are reportedly dead. The shots that were fired, were reportedly from a white man in his 20's. The victims were reported as black. There has not been any mention of mental illness as a justification or a rationalization, at least from what I have ascertained. Authorities have yet to identify or apprehend the gunman, so it is impossible to say, with any certainty, what was going on in his mind.

We do not know what the motives of the shooter were. Everything on this tread is conjecture. This may not be the most appropriate way of understanding any event or tragedy. We only have part of the story. It does not look like it this story is going to end well, to say the least. But to jump to conclusions I think is wrong and even dangerous. I think knowing all of the facts is the way to handle any problem. Second guessing is just that, guessing.

Cooler heads need to prevail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies