Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2015, 08:26 AM

1,735 posts, read 1,769,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
LEAST LIKELY??? 85% is not hardly a figure you would want to use to prove your case that liberals hate God
Yet some here claim that most conservatives are all racists, hate blacks and wish violence on them.

Old 06-22-2015, 08:31 AM

13,307 posts, read 7,864,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
I thought I read in that book that his plan was to spark a race war between blacks and whites, with his prediction that the blacks would win, and that they would elect him king because they would need someone smarter than they to rule.

I think dumb racism is when you have dumb whites wanting to have a "black and white" understanding that whites are smarter even if they're the dumber.

I think that dumb whites want to use force and control over blacks as a means of settling the IQ question.
"•Positively frequency-dependent interference competition is common in M. xanthus
•Positively frequency-dependent selection maintains microbial diversity
•Interference competition appears to be contact dependent and is often lethal"

"These results suggest that PFD contributes to the high levels of local diversity found among M. xanthus social groups in natural soil populations by reinforcing social barriers to cross-territory invasion and thereby also promotes high within-group relatedness."

"Interference competition is often lethal and appears to be contact dependent rather than mediated by diffusible compounds."

http://www.cell.com/current-biology/...showall%3Dtrue

Old 06-22-2015, 08:33 AM

42,838 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30is View Post
Yet some here claim that most conservatives hate blacks and wish violence on them.
I never said that, what I did say was that most white nationalists, white supremacists, racists, etc. are conservatives. Big difference.

Old 06-22-2015, 08:41 AM

1,735 posts, read 1,769,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
I never said that, what I did say was that most white nationalists, white supremacists, racists, etc. are conservatives. Big difference.
Never said you did. Just pointing out the conjecture of other posters here.

Old 06-22-2015, 08:42 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,680,593 times
Quote:
"•Positively frequency-dependent interference competition is common in M. xanthus
•Positively frequency-dependent selection maintains microbial diversity
•Interference competition appears to be contact dependent and is often lethal"

"These results suggest that PFD contributes to the high levels of local diversity found among M. xanthus social groups in natural soil populations by reinforcing social barriers to cross-territory invasion and thereby also promotes high within-group relatedness."

"Interference competition is often lethal and appears to be contact dependent rather than mediated by diffusible compounds."

http://www.cell.com/current-biology/...showall%3Dtrue

Really?

Your going to inject positive frequency dependence into this conversation as some sort of analogous comparative?

Old 06-22-2015, 08:56 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
Liberals expressing "hatred of white people"? You say that in response to a massive hate-crime by a white dude?
Any white person made excuses for him?

Any white people crossing their fingers for good luck hoping he gets away with what he did?

White people have a few racists in their ranks.

We don`t support them and we don`t hope they escape justice.

Black people are racist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnuhz-Kb7k

Last edited by momonkey; 06-22-2015 at 09:07 AM..

Old 06-22-2015, 08:58 AM

13,307 posts, read 7,864,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Really?

Your going to inject positive frequency dependence into this conversation as some sort of analogous comparative?
I agree, "positive frequency dependence" is a bit of an overarch without sustainable supports.

Anytime a liberal uses the word "positive", it usually means, "agree with the author", without substance.

Same goes for "moving forward".

If your car throws a rod and overheats, a liberal will suggest that you just, move your car forward.

Liberals like to tell you how much they've "been through".

Conservatives will tell you "how much crap they took".

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 06-22-2015 at 09:15 AM..

Old 06-22-2015, 09:20 AM

4,911 posts, read 3,428,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
Conservatives wasted no time in explaining how gun control would not have prevented this.

Liberals wasted no time in expressing their hatred of white people and how ashamed they should be.

I wish we could just call evil, evil, and disown it regardless of the form it comes in.
I do too. We did do that for a few days, maybe even a week, after 9/11. We all came together as Americans. But then the conservatives figured out a way to blame it all on the left, which wasn't easy because the attack happened under a Republican Congress and a Republican President so they couldn't just say oh the President's doing a lousy job. First they latched onto this absurd theory that it was all Al Gore's fault because he didn't send in the CIA back in the early 80's and then settled on that it was all Clinton's fault.

The big mistake the liberals made back then, the ones with a platform anyway, was that they didn't make it poilitical

Old 06-22-2015, 09:21 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
Conservatives wasted no time in explaining how gun control would not have prevented this.

Liberals wasted no time in expressing their hatred of white people and how ashamed they should be.

I wish we could just call evil, evil, and disown it regardless of the form it comes in.

You ask the question, then you post the above about Liberals? You could have posted, Liberals want more gun control, instead you post "hate white people?" I'm white, and liberal, so I hate myself?

Old 06-22-2015, 09:21 AM

42,838 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
I agree, "positive frequency dependence" is a bit of an overarch without sustainable supports.

Anytime a liberal uses the word "positive", it usually means, "agree with the author", without substance.

Same goes for "moving forward".

If your car throws a rod and overheats, a liberal will suggest that you just, move your car forward.

Liberals like to tell you how much they've "been through".

Conservatives will tell you "how much crap they took".
That is ....bizarre
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies