U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 10:09 PM

597 posts, read 1,786,585 times

Advertisements

'Annuit Coeptis' has also been defined as "He has approved our undertakings." Regardless of the 2 definitions, it still definitely says NWO, it's an interesting thing to think about...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2006, 04:47 AM

327 posts, read 173,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electron View Post
I say vote for the most corrupt politicians you can find. The republic cannot be saved. It must be allowed to burn, then be rebuilt. Id like to see it split into about four or five smaller nations, and the the almighty federal government will not be so almighty.
Just out of curiousity, why are you so negative? What exactly makes you so bitter towards America?

Old 12-08-2006, 11:17 AM

944 posts, read 3,576,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FistFightingHairdresser View Post
I think that NWO is a figment of the imagination, just like UFOs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
I'm very skeptical about conspiracy theories of any sort... ...for the simple fact that people can't keep their mouths shut.
I agree with both of you.

The world is huge, complex, and now it's connected with too much information for anyone to handle. There's so much information, you can tease out any theory you want. All the "documentaries" that "prove" the 9/11 conspiracy, for example, are based on this ability to find a billion factoids, a few so-called expert testimonies, cobble them together and SHAZAM - you've got yourself PROOF of a conspiracy!

I live in the hometown of Alex Jones, one of the top conspiracy theorists in the world right now. I've watched countless hours of his cable access talk shows and "documentaries" and they're very entertaining.

Problem with poor Alex is that he's like a religious fanatic. Once you believe, everything you see becomes "evidence" of your belief. Skepticism is tossed out the window, he allows no contrary information to enter his brain.

Jones snuck into the elite "globalist" Bohemian Club in Sonoma County (where I once protested as a naive youngster) and did a documentary about how they were worshipping Satan and the sacrifice of babies. I have a close friend who is a simple guy who got invited by a once-famous musician from the SF Haight-Ashbury scene to join the Boho's. He laughs at the conspiracy theories because he has been there for 3 straight years. Yes, he was sickened by sitting at the same table to dine with Paul Wolfowitz, but he said mostly it's just a bunch of men having fun and they come from all walks of life. There are no secret rituals, there's no secret conspiracy.

If you want to find out about REAL conspiracies, read (or listen to) the book "Confessions of An Economic Hit Man." It talks about how the US has assassinated and overthrown quite a few democratically elected leaders in order to further our agenda. But it's not part of some unified "new world order." It's just politics and economics, same as it always was, played out on a larger scale.

Old 12-08-2006, 12:07 PM

752 posts, read 594,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdizzle View Post
'Annuit Coeptis' has also been defined as "He has approved our undertakings." Regardless of the 2 definitions, it still definitely says NWO, it's an interesting thing to think about...
"Announcing the Birth of" and "He has approved our undertakings". Two vastly different concepts. I'm no student of Latin, but I'm certain Annuit Coeptis doesn't convey both. Are you sure you're not making evidence fit a story here?

Old 12-08-2006, 02:00 PM

1,022 posts, read 3,148,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbercuddles View Post
Just out of curiousity, why are you so negative? What exactly makes you so bitter towards America?
I'm thinking he is a diplomat for some country other than us. lol

Old 12-08-2006, 06:34 PM

597 posts, read 1,786,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FistFightingHairdresser View Post
"Announcing the Birth of" and "He has approved our undertakings". Two vastly different concepts. I'm no student of Latin, but I'm certain Annuit Coeptis doesn't convey both. Are you sure you're not making evidence fit a story here?
Yes, I confused even myself after reading my second post. Sorry for the confusion people. What I meant was, I've seen 2 different meanings/translations for the first statement, Annuit Coeptis. 'Novus Ordo Seclorum' has a more straight forward meaning, as I said earlier, 'New World Order', that part isn't in dispute. Look it up! Does it mean we're all part of a conspiracy...seems like a stretch to me...

Old 07-07-2012, 04:07 PM

29,125 posts, read 21,146,259 times
Ask the Bilderberg Group.

Old 07-07-2012, 04:10 PM

4,827 posts, read 4,648,201 times
Another thread brought back to life.. SIX years later! lol Is that a record or what?

I do think there is a small group that has a HUGE control over things that happen in this world. Bush senior talked about a "New World Order" several times and he wasn't the only one.

Old 07-07-2012, 04:14 PM

4,937 posts, read 5,071,843 times
When are the elites going to launch the final phase of the New World Order?

Old 07-07-2012, 04:24 PM

10,024 posts, read 10,140,888 times
Who's idea do you really think a "New world order" is? It's spiritual in nature and it's Satanic without a doubt. I think I'm the first man in my family who is NOT a Freemason in around 200 years. I could never be a Mason because I'm a Christian and Freemasonary is a religon that is in opposition to Christ and Christianity on many levels. Nothing in my life made me more aware of this fact than my dad's funeral. It was a Masonic funeral of course and they are not shy at all at their brother's funeral about publicly revealing what their hope for eternity is. They are saved, 1- because they are Masons and 2- because of their good works. Both thoughts are anti Christian.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or