Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2015, 09:44 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,454,047 times

Advertisements

I hope everyone will take the time to listen to the video with Dr. Morse above. It is WELL worth your time.

This doctor is a TRUE healer with broad experience in the health, medical and science field. He isn't your ordinary Naturopath pushing isolate food supplements like most do.

If you listen to the first five minutes of this you'll want to hear the whole thing. You'll also learn more in 35 minutes than you EVER learned about health and healing.

Old 06-23-2015, 09:55 AM

15,069 posts, read 8,629,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Influence of money by corporations can certainly have an impact on anything: your government, your own actions, actions of those you follow, and those who use science. Don't blame science ans go anti-science fir money-based corruption, a common issue I see with "natural cure works, modern medicine is poison" crowd.
It doesn't matter what the motive is for any action ... what matters is the action itself, and the rationale behind it. This isn't a football game.

Part of the problem here is a very common malady suffered by so many ... the term is "appeal to authority", and the blind acceptance of anything promoted by said authority, be that authority a medical one, a scientific one or a political one.

Now, with politics, most agree that politicians are flagrant liars, and therefore nothing they say can be accepted at face value. However, the majority seem to believe that doctors and scientists are as honest as George Washington, and would admit to chopping down the cherry tree. I suppose the mere act of putting on one of those clean white lab coats, and those impressive letters before or after their names automatically makes them beyond reproach, and their every utterance, the gospel truth.

Reality is .... these authorities have an even greater self interest in promoting their brand of truth, and they will stop at nothing to solidify their monopoly on science and medicine, to include bribing those lying politicians to make laws that force their monopoly upon everyone.

While the mass media dare not mention how 200,000 people die each year directly due to pharmaceutical drugs prescribed by doctors and taken as directed .... it becomes national news if even the slightest problem occurs from a vitamin or herbal supplement. This is how twisted the world is, and how they keep the masses in the dark, and on the Hundred Billion Dollar prescription drug bandwagon.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 06-30-2015 at 04:35 PM.. Reason: edited quoted post

Old 06-23-2015, 10:05 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,454,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Generally, people's health would improve by switching from phosphoric acid to ascorbic acid.

The World Health Organization does not want this to happen, though.
When he talks about acid damage he is referring to wastes our bodies can't get rid of due to eating too many acid producing foods creating mucus and acids clogging and burning your insides your body can't excrete. They(meat, dairy, grains, legumes) are not healthful in the least. Yet most of the medical field's tools in the way of drugs are acids.... and all the "scientifically PROVEN double blind studies" tell us they work. HA! I guess some of the Scientists couldn't live with themselves any longer knowing their work was being used to LIE to the public about various drugs or procedures and had to come clean.

It isn't the man made isolates that are the most healthful; it is good old WHOLE FRUIT, VEGETABLES,NUTS SEEDS and HERBS - mostly raw - which are alkaline and healing that can neutralize the acidic wastes in our bodies and restore robust health.

Old 06-23-2015, 10:05 AM

15,069 posts, read 8,629,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
I hope everyone will take the time to listen to the video with Dr. Morse above. It is WELL worth your time.

This doctor is a TRUE healer with broad experience in the health, medical and science field. He isn't your ordinary Naturopath pushing isolate food supplements like most do.

If you listen to the first five minutes of this you'll want to hear the whole thing. You'll also learn more in 35 minutes than you EVER learned about health and healing.

Emily, they don't want to hear anything that even slightly challenges their accepted beliefs.

They just want the rest of us to be forced into the dummy line they're standing in, with sleeves rolled up. No matter how much evidence is shown them, they will ignore it completely, and attack the source, no matter what credentials that source might possess .... board certified neurosurgeons.... like Russell Blaylock ... after all, what would a neurosurgeon know about neurological damage caused by neurotoxins in vaccines? He's obviously just a quack trying to sell vitamins, because we all know how much more money is in vitamin sales, versus being a neurosurgeon.

Old 06-23-2015, 11:17 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,740,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Influence of money by corporations can certainly have an impact on anything: your government, your own actions, actions of those you follow, and those who use science. Don't blame science ans go anti-science fir money-based corruption, a common issue I see with "natural cure works, modern medicine is poison" crowd.
No one is ranting against science. People are pointing out the fact that the field of science is prone to corruption and abuse. When people start screaming about "science" and saying things like "the science is settled" or the "science is on our side" in order to further agenda they are often doing so with blinders on and ignoring the aspect of corruption that are rife within the industry. I find these people to either not understand what science really is or users and abusers of it.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 06-30-2015 at 04:37 PM.. Reason: edited quoted post

Old 06-23-2015, 11:24 AM

10,231 posts, read 6,315,362 times
Prescription Drugs: 7 Out Of 10 Americans Take At Least One, Study Finds

Back in the 70's my Dad was diagnosed with high cholesterol. Given meds for that like today? Absolutely not. He was put on a strict DIET, which he followed and that worked. Today? Popping a pill requires less work than being on a diet. My husband takes 2 pages worth of meds, including statins for YEARS. I PUT HIM on a diet to loss weight, which also lowered his cholesterol. He was back to the doctor who then said, "Oh, my, you level is very low." "We will have to "tweak" your script". Hello? Once on a pill, on it FOREVER? Too bad this doctor couldn't talk to my Dad's doctor. Unfortunately, both are long ago in their graves. But you see, if you are taking PAGES of medications, that is more $$$$ for doctors with repeat visits, AND increasing profits for the Pharms.

Seven years ago I went for a work physical at a testing clinic. Questionnaire of 5 pages worth of medications to check off. I take nothing so I put a line through it with N/A. A 19 year old young woman next to me did the same. When the NP checked our forms, she started SCREAMING at us for this. "What is WRONG with you people"? Excuse me? Is there some kind of law which says everyone must be taking MEDICATIONS? It should be ASSUMED that a teenager is healthy and takes NO medications. My age? You should be CONGRATULATING me that I don't.

This is the mentality today. The MORE Medicine, the better. Follow the money with this one too.

Edit: These anti-depressants are probably the worst. As per another CD thread, these are being prescribed for menopausal hot flashes????? They push these on TV with all the warnings. "Thoughts of Suicide". Do the benefits of modern medicine outweigh the adverse reactions? Maybe you should ask those 100 passengers on that German Flight who died because of a pilot with "adverse reactions" to a scripted medication. He not only took his own life on anti-depressants, but an entire plane's passengers too.

Last edited by Jo48; 06-23-2015 at 11:33 AM..

Old 06-23-2015, 12:48 PM

17,183 posts, read 22,909,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
I don't believe ANYONE is saying science is infallible

science is certainly not perfect,,, be it medical science, space science, climate science, volcano science, earthquake science, etc...... especially weather prediction

but the garbage you see on some of these ''natural'' site like the quack naturalnews.com....is totally unbelievable...they are anti-vax, anti-science, anti-life

sorry but if you say leaches is a viable cure....then I will call you a quack

or the other naturalnews.com stuff like earcandles
Most of the natural stuff is pretty crazy, but.. leeches are actually being used in modern hospitals to treat human wounds and in veterinary medicine to treat animal wounds.

Welcome | Monarch Labs - Advanced Wound BioSurgery

Quote:
Medical Maggots™ are regulated by the Food and Drug Administration as a prescription only medical device for treating pressure ulcers, venous stasis ulcers, neuropathic foot ulcers and non-healing traumatic or post surgical wounds.
Maggots and Leeches: Old Medicine is New

Quote:
Nowadays, leeches are routinely used to drain blood from swollen faces, limbs and digits after reconstructive surgery.
Quote:
Maggots and leeches are so effective that the FDA last year classified them as the first live medical devices. The treatments can be relatively inexpensive, according to the National Institutes of Health. A container of 500-1,000 disinfected maggots last year cost $70.

Scientists have not figured out exactly how either critter works, but quite a bit is known. Maggots eat dead and infected tissue and other infectious organisms, which are later killed in maggots' guts. They secrete enzymes that break down dead tissue, turning it into a mush they can then slurp up.

Old 06-23-2015, 01:25 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,740,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
Most of the natural stuff is pretty crazy
How so?

Old 06-23-2015, 01:28 PM

3,537 posts, read 2,735,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
Of course there are flaws in medical science. Science is limited to what we already know, or think we know. Bare in mind, we once though Earth was the center of the universe, which made sense given the stars seem to follow a set path which would suggest they circle the Earth. That logic is relatively sound. In correct, but sound all the same.

But Natural Medicine is a vague term, which can very from things that do actually work to things that are obviously BS. Just think about what you put in your body before you do it and do your research. If a doctor tells you to take a drug for whatever condition and you see problems with addiction to the drug or other horrible side effects, it's up to you to decide what's worth the risk. Just as you should be skeptical of some natural science. Just because it's on a blog doesn't make it valid.
In other words Medicine is not an exact science.

Having a family member working in the healthcare field - they see healthy 40 year olds walk in for procedures but not walk out. Not often but it happens.

Which is why we need serious tort reform to further protect doctors and decrease their payments for mal practice insurance. Which magically will lower all costs. But that is for another thread.

Old 06-23-2015, 05:03 PM

128 posts, read 122,906 times
Discrediting scientific journals does not make natural healing the only alternative or any more effective. They'd both be fake and ineffective if we were to follow your line of thinking, as both would lack evidence supporting their effectiveness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies