Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 05:27 PM

522 posts, read 961,145 times

Advertisements

is There Anybody Out There Who Likes What She And Mr Bill Did To Healthcare Since The Last Time They Were In Office?
how About Nafta? Do You Actually Like The Idea Of Having Our Jobs Outsourced? Do You?
I Personally Could Never Ever Endorse A Candidate That Sent Our Jobs To China At A Rate That Is So Stifling That Our Very Dollar Is At Stake.
by The Way, You May Not Know This, But Most Of Her Money Came From Where? Check It Out, You Will Be Surprised , Just As I Was.
name A Neighborhood In This Country That Has Not Been Affected By Nafta..show Me How Getting The Government To "take Care" Of You, Ever Got Us Anywhere!!!!
I Am Not Endorsing Any Of The Candidates That Voted For Or Endorse Nafta!!!!
That includes Hillary,McCain,Guilliani,Obama,and Huckabee wants to institute a NATIONAL BAN on smoking!!
TALK ABOUT UNCONSTITUTIONAL!! HOW ABOUT YOU WONT BE ABLED TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT ANY OF IT LATER IF YOU DO NOT DO SOMETHING NOW..I AM NOT KIDDING FOLKS, GO TO YOU TUBE IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME,AND SEE THE FOLLOWING,

DOUBLESPEAK 101

NORTH AMERICAN UNION & VCHIP TRUTH

WARNING HILLARY CLINTON 08

FOX NEWS REPORTS ON CHIP IMPLANTS

THE TECHNOLOGY NOW IS SUCH THAT IT CAN BE PUT PERMANENTLY INTO YOUR BODY.
I KNOW IT SOUNDS LIKE SCIENCE FICTION ..RIGHT? BUT IT ISN'T.
IF YOU VOTE FOR THE OTHERS THAT IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN SOONER THAN YOU THINK.

SEE ALSO STOPTHENAU.ORG

Last edited by Gretchen570; 01-24-2008 at 05:38 PM.. Reason: forgot something
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2008, 05:42 PM

522 posts, read 961,145 times
one more thing, it is a pretty sad state of affairs when a candidate has to pay people to endorse them, yet that is exactly what has been going on.
I found an ad on craigslist, it said they were hiring people to endorse the democratic candidate ,this was really on there.I inquired to see what it was about and sure enough it was a pay for endorsement ad.This is supposed to be about free choice for the best candidate, not get paid the most money to get one elected by wrangling people .

Old 01-24-2008, 09:15 PM

384 posts, read 285,398 times
how About Nafta? Do You Actually Like The Idea Of Having Our Jobs Outsourced?

President AND Congress created NAFTA and the President signed it.
So the blame goes all around.

Old 01-25-2008, 07:09 AM

2,356 posts, read 3,459,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyjones View Post
You're blaming the insurance companies and thats not true.
You must be thinking of some other discussion, with some other person.

I simply said, IF you think insurance companies are the problem (someone expressed this opinion), then it seems that Hillary Clinton's plan would be one of the worst available options, since it seems to greatly expand the role of insurance companies.

As far as "me blaming insurance companies," I have no idea what post you're referring to.

Old 01-25-2008, 07:40 AM

384 posts, read 285,398 times
As far as "me blaming insurance companies," I have no idea what post you're referring to.

If you think Im going to go back through all of your 1,940 posts to look for it,you're outta your mind.

Old 03-05-2009, 12:41 AM

1 posts, read 818 times
Quote:
And when something happens, those are the people who will present themselves at the hospital expecting care...
Which is a seperate problem. I don't think you should be able to just "show up" and expect care without some way to pay for it.

I am actually in the medical profession and see the uninsured come to the ER because they can't afford basic doctor visit. they DO just "show up" expecting to get treatment and when they can't pay, the taxpayers do.

Quote:
The way I see it is it HAS to be mandatory participation. If not, you will ALWAYS have people who say, "Well, I never get sick so I'll just take my chances."
Which is their right..

and the fact that people chose to not get health insurance because it's their right it totally fine with me. but if they end up contracting an infectious disease (which you know, isn't outside the realm of impossibility nowadays) but they don't get treated/don't bother to get treated due to lack of health care (and it would SHOCK you if you knew how many people who actually do this, yet manages to get the latest iphone/$50,000 car) and then spreads to other people...THEN it becomes a issue for EVERYONE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies