Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2015, 08:12 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times

Advertisements

Typical government trying to prevent public records and evidence from coming to light. So much for government transparency.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2015, 08:14 AM

23,550 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Because blacks suffer disproportionally more under out of control police forces.
hands up don't shoot!

all of the recently celbrated cases involved career criminals resisting arrest.

how does that fit into your theory

Old 06-24-2015, 08:31 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
So much for all the hater's theories that his throat was crushed or he was beaten and abused before being put in the police van. Moron decides to stand up while shackled and hits his head. Next time-bungee cords.

That was ONLY a supposition by the ME, otherwise known as a theory. It's right there in the passage you quoted. Did you not read your own post?

The ME wasn't in the van; neither were you.

Old 06-24-2015, 08:44 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Do police vans not have these things?
I'm not sure, but I know my kids' school bus doesn't.

Old 06-24-2015, 10:44 AM

1,022 posts, read 2,551,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Sit down or lay down. Pretty darned simple. Do you use your hands and feet hold yourself in your seat every time you're in a car?
It's not entirely unreasonable for someone shackled, and lying on the floor on their belly, to attempt to prop themselves up so that they can be off the floor and in a seat. I imagine that most people would take that chance rather than roll around on the floor. And yes, depending on how someone is driving, if I'm a passenger I will at least use my hands (clutching the hand-grabs) and feet (pressing them firmly against the floor) to brace myself, regardless of whether or not I'm wearing a seatbelt, if the driver is manuevering aggressively. That's a fairly typical human response.

Old 06-24-2015, 11:31 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I'm not sure, but I know my kids' school bus doesn't.
I think the driver gets one.

Didn't Princess Di's almost cut her in half?

Old 06-24-2015, 11:47 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,059,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
It wasnt just bad driving, it was on purpose.
Maybe but how do you know? I would hate to be on trial and have you as a juror.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:42 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
That was ONLY a supposition by the ME, otherwise known as a theory. It's right there in the passage you quoted. Did you not read your own post?

The ME wasn't in the van; neither were you.
If you want to rely on who was in the van, you'll need a séance to contact Gray.

The ME did what she could to theorize in support of Mosby. If that's not good enough for you, you'll be disappointed when the trial starts.

Old 06-24-2015, 04:18 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I think it's an example of out of an control police force, something that we're seeing increasingly across the country.
Did you bother to read the report? As for out of control police, some of those arrested were hardly part of the arrest. No, this shows an attempt by the left and the biased leaders in the area to keep police from doing their jobs. Yes, we all know, like in any profession there are some who do not belong there. Some are just jerks, but for the most part, our police do everything they can to keep us safe. Unless you walk in their shoes you do not know what they deal with on a daily basis.

Old 06-24-2015, 04:29 PM

2,440 posts, read 3,431,442 times
Lame thread. He didnt need to get beat up by anyone since the ride was recklessly lethal...
Quote:
He was not belted in, but his wrists and ankles were shackled, putting him "at risk for an unsupported fall during acceleration or deceleration of the van."
And because there were also Afro American officers involved, the claim of racism cannot be discounted by people who are not black and have no insight nor interest in the fact that many black people are just as racist against black people as any bigot. But even if they are not, police officers are a 'race' unto themselves as they do refer to one another as "brother".

I am never disappointed at how so many people insist on posting trash on here attempting to refute racism in this country while ignorant to the fact that doing so is a pristine example of such, and makes them look like a perp for bothering to. Amazing. We neednt be transracial to get along with other people. All it takes is tolerance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies