Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2015, 08:50 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Almost as trashy as Obama's mother, who was a teenager when she started sleeping with a married guy -- who had a pregnant wife (as well as a kid) back home in Kenya. To complete the White Trash Triple Crown, Obama's mother was pregnant at 17 years-old, delivered at 18, and was married -- to the guy who was STILL married to the Kenyan woman (now with two kids) by 19.

White trash, it truly comes in all flavors.

If I never heard the names "Bristol Palin" or "Barack Obama" ever again, I'd be good with that. Sadly, these two idiots will continue to circle the toilet bowl of history.
Yup. Only a matter of time before Obama got brought into the discussion, somehow. Just not in the way I imagined.

As far as the story itself, just another example of a public figure telling their audience to, "Do as I say, not as I do."

Old 06-26-2015, 08:53 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
No white trash would be not being able to support the kids.

Do you call Adrian Peterson trash because he has 8 kids by 8 different women? No. He is a hero athlete etc....

Do you call Clint Eastwood white trash because he has a bunch of kids by different women? No

It is admirable that she is going to go forward and bring this child into the world. Every child deserves a chance.

Just because some people hate Sarah Palin's politics there is no reason to spew hate and vitriol at her family. I may not like Obama, but I don't wish bad things upon his children...... You left sure are some pieces of work.

Is this the new family values platform of the right:?

"Have as many children with different fathers/mothers as you can pay for."

Old 06-26-2015, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
She is setting the example of what can happen if you don't remain abstinent....I think she should get a bonus.
Yes, I hear that Hobby Lobby will be hiring her to speak to its employees about using abstinence instead of birth control.

Old 06-26-2015, 09:44 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
She gets paid 262K a year to speak about abstinence... lol.

I guess this is why she called off the wedding with the Marine week before it was supposed to take place last month

Bristol Palin Pregnant Again | Radar Online

what a hypocrite.
What difference does it makes is she follows the example that Hillary is setting for the young people by lying or getting paid for things that are in reality different!

Old 06-26-2015, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Sarah just got dumped by FOX....hummm I wonder if there is a connection. Our Long National Nightmare Ends: Fox News Dumps Sarah Palin and Deems Her Irrelevant

EhOh! Now that the Palin cash cow is drying up, will Bristol and the rest of the Palin clan have to get real jobs?

Old 06-26-2015, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detachable arm View Post
A young, attractive white lady has unprotected heterosexual sex (likely many times) and gets pregnant. That's what is truly disgusting to liberals. Make no mistake about it.
Of course! Out of wedlock, unprotected sex with multiple partners is the conservative family value platform.

Old 06-26-2015, 10:05 AM

46,951 posts, read 25,984,404 times
That has to be the saddest announcement of a pregnancy I have ever read. Poor girl.

Old 06-26-2015, 10:07 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,366,942 times
I don't understand the schadenfreude over Bristol Palin's pregnancy. She now has two children to raise as a single mother. That is nothing to celebrate, but neither is it a reason to call her ugly names. As I stated previously, I take no pleasure in this situation nor the media hoopla surrounding it. And those of you who are celebrating the family's troubles are behaving abominably.

Old 06-26-2015, 10:16 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
I don't understand the schadenfreude over Bristol Palin's pregnancy. She now has two children to raise as a single mother. That is nothing to celebrate, but neither is it a reason to call her ugly names. As I stated previously, I take no pleasure in this situation nor the media hoopla surrounding it. And those of you who are celebrating the family's troubles are behaving abominably.
It's a family that has preached at us for seven years. Who have held themselves up as the paragon of morality and family values and good Christian tenets. Who have preached against birth control and that for good, moral Americans abstinance is good enough. Who have had no sympathy for other people's "troubles" especially people who don't share their religious beliefs.

Sometimes, you reap as you sow.

Old 06-26-2015, 10:19 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,366,942 times
Two wrongs do not make a right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies