Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2015, 10:55 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,140,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
How is the country supposed to take "blacklivesmatter" seriously when black people dont seem to think that black lives matter unless a white person is involved?
This has been explained to you and others multiple times, however at this point it's just about being obtuse.

There is outrage among blacks at the local levels regarding black on black crime, and none of you are around blacks unless you absolutely have to be, so you wouldn't know otherwise. So stop asking your rhetorical questions that you think you know the answer to. I've been at community meetings when there was a black man gunned down by another black man, among other issues.

Your beef on what gets pushed in the media is not the fault, nor the choice of blacks.

Shame such things have to be explained to adults. And it's always the least qualified who always open their mouth, unsolicited, and speak on behalf of people they don't know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2015, 10:56 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,721,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
You're missing the point. If this was 4 white kids beating up the black teenager it would be on the news 24/7 for the next 2 weeks and we'd see an endless parade of the typical race baiters like Sharpton trying to blame whitey for all the problems in the black community.

This kid will grow up and leave his community behind. It's people like him they need the most if you ever expect things to change in the inner city.
Sorry Coalman. Wrong case. This is black kids picking on a smart black kid. I was a smart white kid who was mostly immune because I would hit you if you pushed me in the hall...and I had quick hands. But I saw lots of it.

I don't think I ever expected to associate with the hoods...perhaps some of the jocks were OK...but a person of any reasonable intelligence would never end up associating with the hoods.

So of course he was going to move on...just as I did.

Old 06-27-2015, 10:58 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,952,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezter View Post
They wouldn't be hood rats if they were initially brought up with the same opportunities whites have though...

All of this is in general and doesn't apply to everyone, I know
They have the same opportunities. A lot of them are being raised by people who encourage physical violence. Pressure-point jabbing is also a trending tactic if someone offends them.

You get these savages off public assistance and they may think first about basic survival and cooperation and civility and responsibility.

Old 06-27-2015, 11:01 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,445,938 times
Quote:
You guys look for any reason too make yourselves look better. The point of #BlackLivesMatter is to bring attention to the injustice that black people have been facing in this country. Not that violence doesn't still exist within the black community. You guys simply don't get it.

This is vile. But it IS the racist white men keeping black people from getting ahead. Don't be naive.
You need to read the OP again. In this case, it is the racist blacks beating down one of their own - wait for it - to keep him down. No white person did anything to keep this kid down. It was black people that did it.

And why did they beat him? Because of his "race". Therefore, this was a racist attack, by a group of black people, who assaulted a black child.

Old 06-27-2015, 11:02 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,721,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
Whites rarely if ever gang up where punches are thrown at one person. Blacks are far more likely to. And when you retreat, be careful not to get another one from a blind spot, which they're notorious for.
There you go. A racist post to go with the theme. The bad Black dudes don't even fight fair.

Hey you know what happened to the white guy who jumped out of the back seat of a car with a bike chain he was proposing to hit white me with? My brother was standing behind him with a coke bottle in his hanid. Guess what happened?

Your view of us peaceful white folk simply says you never lived anywhere interesting.

Last edited by lvoc; 06-27-2015 at 11:24 PM..

Old 06-27-2015, 11:02 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,000,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
Sorry Coalman. Wrong case. This is black kids picking on a smart black kid. I was a smart white kid who was mostly immune because I would hit you if you pushed me in the hall...and I had quick hands. But I saw lots of it.

I don't think I ever expected to associate with the hoods...perhaps some of the jocks were OK...but a person of any reasonable intelligence would never end up associating with the hoods.

So of course he was going to move on...just as I did.
You guys are just gonna keep posting falsehoods no matter what. The doggone link makes it completely clear that this had nothing to do with the honor roll or any black kid being smart.

Quote:
MediaTakeOut.com had suggested the victim was beaten because he had made the honor roll; police and school officials said that was not the case.

Philadelphia School District spokesman Fernando Gallard said the beating was a case of mistaken identity.

"He was an innocent student," Gallard said. "It had nothing to do with the honor roll. This fight came out of another fight that occurred in the neighborhood."

Police said the assailants believed the victim was present at that earlier fight - but he had not been involved at all.

Read more at Phila. police arrest 5 MLK High teens in beating that went viral
But some of you are bound and determined to believe things that confirm your predisposed notions no matter what the truth is.

Old 06-27-2015, 11:03 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,445,938 times
Quote:
They wouldn't be hood rats if they were initially brought up with the same opportunities whites have though...

All of this is in general and doesn't apply to everyone, I know
And who is it that is depriving them of these opportunities? Especially educational opportunities? It is the Democratic leaders who have controlled these poverty ridden cities and the schools for decades.

Old 06-27-2015, 11:04 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,571,549 times
Quote:
They have the same opportunities. A lot of them are being raised by people who encourage physical violence. Pressure-point jabbing is also a trending tactic if someone offends them.
if there is a kid who wants something more and is working hard to get good grades they need to leave him alone. What law says that he has to be just like them or is there a culture law? Is it so bad that this kid gets good grades? Why?

Think about it... if you barely know your dad and he was not interested in raising you. If your mom was angry because raising kids on her own is so damn hard, every adult around you is constantly griping about life, the best job is being a soldier for the local drug dealer, yea, life would be pretty crappy. But why try to drag others down because their life is so miserable?

Old 06-27-2015, 11:05 PM

6,083 posts, read 10,634,243 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
You need to read the OP again. In this case, it is the racist blacks beating down one of their own - wait for it - to keep him down. No white person did anything to keep this kid down. It was black people that did it.

And why did they beat him? Because of his "race". Therefore, this was a racist attack, by a group of black people, who assaulted a black child.

In some cases? Sure. But not in general. The way things are now and how people are being raised is the result of many years of racial injustice.

That's why there's such a huge uprising and racial conflict latetly. Black people are taking a stand (Although perhaps not in the right way) against the bull**** they've been given for decades.

Old 06-27-2015, 11:08 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,952,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
There you go. A racist post to go with the theme. The bad Black dudes don't even fight fair.

Hey you know what happened to the white guy who jumped out of the back seat of a car with a bike chain he was proposing to hit white me with? My brother was standing behind him with a coke bottle in his hanid. Guess what happened?

Your view of us peaceful white folk simply says you never ived anywhere interesting.
That's a fairer fight. Did you miss the context on counts?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies