Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2015, 01:33 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,146,486 times

Advertisements

Guy catches a thug stealing his wallet and proceeds to give him a whoopin that his parent obviously never gave him. If parents these days would actually give their kids some tough love, we wouldn't have all these cry-baby, SJW, faux outrage, politically correct, Obama voters that exist today.

Man Catches A TEEN BOY Stealing His Wallet
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2015, 03:18 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
What makes you think his mother doesn't beat him? He was more afraid of what would happen if she found out than getting beaten by the stranger.

Old 06-29-2015, 03:30 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,051,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
What makes you think his mother doesn't beat him? He was more afraid of what would happen if she found out than getting beaten by the stranger.
That was a pretty severe beating epsecially whacking him the stomach. Ouch!

My Mother never had to lay a finger on me, "the look" was all she needed.

Old 06-29-2015, 04:54 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,936,246 times
One whoopin' probably aint changing this kid. He's a 14 yr old thief and who knows what else. He probably doesn't have a father at home either. He will likely build his courage back up and continue commiting crimes....not against the guy the whipped him of course. I'm thinking there was once a time when young men like this would've heard "I'm taking you to your father" and not "I'm taking you to your mother". Of course if there were a father there for 14 years a lot ofthis criminal activity might not happen.

Old 06-29-2015, 04:59 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
Hard to watch. That "man" will be prosecuted for assault and holding someone against their will. The later charge would be different if he was holding him for the police.

Old 06-29-2015, 05:03 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,291,120 times
Nope that is child abuse and he will be sent to jail ASAP.

Old 06-29-2015, 05:55 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Nope that is child abuse and he will be sent to jail ASAP.
The "pansy" world we live in today is part of the problem.

If you want to know what the word "abuse" means I suggest you read up on how our military has been treated when captured by our enemies.

A "good ass whoopin" is NOT abuse. Hell his pants weren't even torn.

I find the liberal world very confused.

I went to my grand kids school and ALL of the restroom are now labeled "men" and 'women" not "boys" and "girls' like it used to be.

The high school teams aer called the "men's" and '"women's" teams.

Young TEENAGE girls are called "WOMEN"' SO THEY CAN DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES IF if they want an abortion WITHOUT parental notification and approval.

They use "children" and 'kids" when it is politically expedient and "men and '"women" the same way.

This street punk is no "child" and he got just what he deserved.

The people of his neighborhood should give him a medal.

If MORE like him "enforced" their neighborhoods we wouldn't have as many problems.

Old 06-29-2015, 06:06 AM

24,407 posts, read 23,065,142 times
I don't approve of a person applying that sort of punishment to an alleged criminal, but certainly that is a punishment that could and should be administered to convicted criminals. Misdemeanors and offenses getting punishments like that would publicly shame and humiliate offenders and do a lot to stop crime as well as to teach needed lessons.

Old 07-01-2015, 06:07 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I don't approve of a person applying that sort of punishment to an alleged criminal, but certainly that is a punishment that could and should be administered to convicted criminals. Misdemeanors and offenses getting punishments like that would publicly shame and humiliate offenders and do a lot to stop crime as well as to teach needed lessons.
"to an alleged criminal," More PC drivel

He CAUGHT THE PUNK RED HANDED. There was NO question about it.

Old 07-01-2015, 06:23 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,051,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Hard to watch. That "man" will be prosecuted for assault and holding someone against their will. The later charge would be different if he was holding him for the police.
Technically yes but he did give the kid a choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies