Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2015, 10:42 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
When and where was she charged with anything? Just the stuff the proves you haven't made it up.

Oh i see Republican excuse #3 or so that you are using today. Whenever things aren't going good then you pull this out and try to use it.

"mainstream liberal media refuses to cover them"

Oh please.. you guys ran around babbling over a bridge that was shut down, calling to off Christies head because he "should have" known, even though it wasnt illegal and nothing proved he had any thing to do with it...

Why do you hold such a double standard?

And the fact that she hasnt been charged with anything, doesnt really bolster your argument, it just shows how corrupt democrats really are.

If you guys had any moral fiber in your bone, you'll be demanding to know the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2015, 10:51 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,393,969 times
Just another blown up "scandal" that the right wing media will keep forcefully anally feeding (remember, Republicans are in favor of those) to their gullible base.

Old 07-08-2015, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
Just another blown up "scandal" that the right wing media will keep forcefully anally feeding (remember, Republicans are in favor of those) to their gullible base.
I would have agreed that its a blown up scandal, had she not been caught deleting emails and lying about it, or that she fought to get others fired for doing the exact same thing she did..

SHE created this "scandal"... Demand SHE follow the standards SHE and Obama established.

Old 07-08-2015, 11:23 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,238,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Oh please.. you guys ran around babbling over a bridge that was shut down, calling to off Christies head because he "should have" known, even though it wasnt illegal and nothing proved he had any thing to do with it...

Why do you hold such a double standard?

And the fact that she hasnt been charged with anything, doesnt really bolster your argument, it just shows how corrupt democrats really are.

If you guys had any moral fiber in your bone, you'll be demanding to know the truth.

I can easily tell when you have been shot down over your made up stuff. Let's talk about actual criminals like RICK PERRY. Were there actually anything illegal to have been done then repub's would have the DOJ,FBI,CIA all over it.

Tell us about Rick Perry. He was investigated by a bunch of repub's not dem's. You can't twist that one either. Rick even has talked secession.

Old 07-08-2015, 11:32 AM

Quote:
I can easily tell when you have been shot down over your made up stuff. Let's talk about actual criminals like RICK PERRY. Were there actually anything illegal to have been done then repub's would have the DOJ,FBI,CIA all over it.

Tell us about Rick Perry. He was investigated by a bunch of repub's not dem's. You can't twist that one either. Rick even has talked secession.
I'm not talking about Rick Perry because I dont know enough about the situation to create an opinion, I do however know enough when you try to divert attention from the thread, this means the other poster made a point you dont wish to address.

Old 07-08-2015, 11:48 AM

Quote:
I'm not talking about Rick Perry because I dont know enough about the situation to create an opinion, I do however know enough when you try to divert attention from the thread, this means the other poster made a point you dont wish to address.
No deflection here. You have an opinion on everything until i pinned you to the mat. Don't think i will believe that you don't know enough to have an opinion.

Ok back on thread, Show us some proof the Hillary has broken any law .

YOU CAN'T AND NEVER COULD. The repub's need to hire better shills. You are getting worn out.

Old 07-08-2015, 11:51 AM

Quote:
No deflection here. You have an opinion on everything until i pinned you to the mat. Don't think i will believe that you don't know enough to have an opinion.

Ok back on thread, Show us some proof the Hillary has broken any law .

YOU CAN'T AND NEVER COULD. The repub's need to hire better shills. You are getting worn out.
Did she or did she not have someone FIRED for using a non governmental email address?

Old 07-08-2015, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Did she or did she not have someone FIRED for using a non governmental email address?

Quit changing it. The question is that. You said she has broken the law. PROVE IT.

Old 07-08-2015, 09:39 PM

3,782 posts, read 5,327,781 times
Quote:
Democrats legislate and Republicans agitate and investigate. You told that one the truth.
Republicans lead, Democrats fart around and waste money. Now that we've had nearly 8 years of economic malaise and Obama farting around with minor issues, it's time for an adult to enter the White House and get the country back on track. That eliminates Hillary.

Old 07-08-2015, 09:40 PM

3,782 posts, read 5,327,781 times
Quote:
Quit changing it. The question is that. You said she has broken the law. PROVE IT.
She broke the law. Read the WSJ article. When you back crooks don't be surprised when they go crooked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies