Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2015, 02:33 PM

2,686 posts, read 1,771,021 times

Advertisements

He was an angel who was turning his life around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2015, 03:05 PM

781 posts, read 736,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfoe View Post
Did you read my post? I never once justified that guys actions. Nice try.
Yes I read it: everything you said was complete nonsense. Your "thinking" is irrational and completely detached from reality. That's all that can or even should be said about your post.

Old 07-03-2015, 03:23 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Remember back in the 1960s and earlier whites killed and lynched Blacks and walked free. Remember when racist whites bombed that church in Alabama and got away with it? It's well documented Whites started racism in this country long ago they got away with brutal murders back then, remember when black men got killed for being attracted to white women long ago? It's all karma. The media ignores black on white crime. Just like how the media ignored the whites sluaghtering blacks back then. It's all karma. Not to be negative but it's true. The nasty past is coming back in reverse. Even multiple religious views agree that what goes around comes around. Just wait and watch.
If we're gonna go there: what about the out of control Black on Black murders in 2015? There were maybe 2,000 Black people lynched by the KKK and their fans over the last 100 years. What is it: about 2,000 Black dudes offed a year by other Black dudes over stupid stuff today.

Old 07-03-2015, 03:48 PM

1,624 posts, read 2,037,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
If we're gonna go there: what about the out of control Black on Black murders in 2015? There were maybe 2,000 Black people lynched by the KKK and their fans over the last 100 years. What is it: about 2,000 Black dudes offed a year by other Black dudes over stupid stuff today.
Lol. Did my post touch you enough to get all technical? I Could get technical too. Whites that killed Jews, most mass murders from school shootings are white. No race is perfect. My point was how racism in the past is affecting today's society.

Last edited by mrfoe; 07-03-2015 at 03:57 PM..

Old 07-03-2015, 03:53 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,392,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
It's not 1960 any more. The victim card is worn out.
its not 2010 any more, the victim card is worn out.

Old 07-03-2015, 04:13 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Long Rap Sheet on this guy. This is where the system fails. He should have been serving life before this arrest.
I always read that the U.S. has a huge % of population in prison, yet it seems nearly always the killer in cases like this should still be in prison. I don't know, our sentencing is nuts, or way too many minor offenders are in prison, something is very wrong.

Old 07-03-2015, 04:18 PM

934 posts, read 595,497 times
He killed 69 people. Damn

Old 07-03-2015, 05:23 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Quote:
Lol. Did my post touch you enough to get all technical? I Could get technical too. Whites that killed Jews, most mass murders from school shootings are white. No race is perfect. My point was how racism in the past is affecting today's society.

Actually, if you understand "proportions," and the ACTUAL facts, there really is no one race that is more mass murdering than any other race.

This is well documented.

But your premises is scary because if you look at Karma as cyclical, then in a few decades whites will go back to murdering and raping blacks as "karma" for what is happening right now.

Honestly that's a really stupid way to look at the world, and it ignores world history.

Old 07-03-2015, 05:53 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Which doesn't have boo to do with Jim Crow crap here in the US. IF we're gonna play THAT game: what about the mass murder in Rwanda 20 years ago and other African countries didn't do anything to try to stop it.

Old 07-03-2015, 10:49 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Quote:
Remember back in the 1960s and earlier whites killed and lynched Blacks and walked free. Remember when racist whites bombed that church in Alabama and got away with it? It's well documented Whites started racism in this country long ago they got away with brutal murders back then, remember when black men got killed for being attracted to white women long ago? It's all karma. The media ignores black on white crime. Just like how the media ignored the whites sluaghtering blacks back then. It's all karma. Not to be negative but it's true. The nasty past is coming back in reverse. Even multiple religious views agree that what goes around comes around. Just wait and watch.
Pay Attention Folks

These people think that it's "right" and "payback" for Blacks to rape/murder Whites.
Some Judges agree, the Media certainly agrees. It's all similar to the Radical Muslim Jihadists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies