Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2015, 03:46 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,935,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but are not cons the one constantly talking against sex before marriage? Explain how that is a cheap shot, in any way shape or form. I find it interesting that you STILL cannot say why you even mentioned government in your post. What is happening at the university has nothing to do with small government, big government, government intervention, nothing. Perhaps you could finally let us all know why you felt the need to mention it.
Because I knew you needed something to whine about....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2015, 03:49 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Also no more sex if you attempt to comply with this stupidity...
Quote:
Because I knew you needed something to whine about....
Ah, you mean like your whine in your previous post?

Anyone complaining about consent by both parties is publicly admitting that they prefer to have sex with someone without their consent.

Old 07-05-2015, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Ah, you mean like your whine in your previous post?

Anyone complaining about consent by both parties is publicly admitting that they prefer to have sex with someone without their consent.
LMAO.. Stretch that BS tight... You don't like being called out. I don't blame you, but you have to wear this one....How funny.

Old 07-05-2015, 04:01 PM

Quote:
LMAO.. Stretch that BS tight... You don't like being called out. I don't blame you, but you have to wear this one....How funny.
Odd, what exactly did you call me out on?

I'll repeat it again: anyone who complains about two people consenting to having sex is someone who is publicly admitting they prefer to have sex without the other persons consent. I don't see how much more clearer it could be. How someone could find fault with that is beyond me. I don't have sex without the other persons consent and someone doesn't have sex with me without my consent. Why? Because I'm not a rapist.

Old 07-05-2015, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Odd, what exactly did you call me out on?

I'll repeat it again: anyone who complains about two people consenting to having sex is someone who is publicly admitting they prefer to have sex without the other persons consent. I don't see how much more clearer it could be. How someone could find fault with that is beyond me. I don't have sex without the other persons consent and someone doesn't have sex with me without my consent. Why? Because I'm not a rapist.
Oh,so now anyone who doesn't comply with this policy in their sex life is a rapist... Good grief... Truly over the edge.

Old 07-05-2015, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Oh,so now anyone who doesn't comply with this policy in their sex life is a rapist... Good grief... Truly over the edge.
Actually, it's WHY would one have a problem with it? It's something to try. It could prevent women from false accusations and men from forcing themselves on women who aren't consenting. Is there a reason why you seem so defensive about it?

Old 07-05-2015, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Actually, it's WHY would one have a problem with it? It's something to try. It could prevent women from false accusations and men from forcing themselves on women who aren't consenting. Is there a reason why you seem so defensive about it?
1. Nobody is going to comply...Not the men, or the women.
2. It is foolish to even consider such a policy would be complied with by two people who are in the heat of the moment.

This is exactly the reason why, while I detest Republicans, I believe Leftists are even worse. No common sense what so ever....Thanks for once again reinforcing my views on liberalism.

Old 07-05-2015, 04:31 PM

Quote:
1. Nobody is going to comply...Not the men, or the women.
2. It is foolish to even consider such a policy would be complied with by two people who are in the heat of the moment.

This is exactly the reason why, while I detest Republicans, I believe Leftists are even worse. No common sense what so ever....Thanks for once again reinforcing my views on liberalism.
So, there are going to be those who don't comply. Naturally. Is there a reason why you are so defensive regarding it?

Old 07-05-2015, 04:35 PM

Quote:
So, there are going to be those who don't comply. Naturally. Is there a reason why you are so defensive regarding it?
I'm not defensive... I think it's stupid. Probably one of the stupidest ideas I have ever seen. Of coarse you support it, being a good sheep....You need some work on your deflection by the way,

Old 07-05-2015, 04:46 PM

Quote:
I'm not defensive... I think it's stupid. Probably one of the stupidest ideas I have ever seen. Of coarse you support it, being a good sheep....You need some work on your deflection by the way,
What deflection would that be, I'm talking about the topic at hand.

I'm a sheep because I'm open to trying something that may perhaps have a positive impact on assaults & false accusations? Quelle horror. Then call me a sheep for wanting things to change instead of staying stuck in the same old establishment mind thought. Bahhh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies