Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2015, 04:04 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
It was a regrettable thing and devastating to her family. But, I don't think any WH has talked about every murder that has taken place in this Country. It would be impossible to do so. The Right politicizing this family's loss is, actually pretty despicable.. but sadly, very predictable.
Obama's support for law-breaking sanctuary cities is directly responsible for her murder.

On further reflection, I agree that he shouldn't talk about it.

Instead, he should be impeached, convicted, arrested, and then imprisoned and executed for this entirely foreseeable murder that he deliberately caused.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2015, 05:33 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,119,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
They hated themselves.

His mother shacked up with a dead-beat dad.

She had no self-esteem, because she hated herself, including her whiteness and her parents' money.

She was spoiled by her own mother, who financed her galivanting around taking the little boy king to Indonesia to study in a Muslim Maddrassa, where he learned to hate America.

His mother, a Communist, also taught him to hate America.

And he looked up to his dead-beat dad who had abandoned him, who used America for his own selfish purposes but was also a Communist.

Then Obama came back to America and went to school, college and university -- all dominated by America-hating leftists and communists. They saw him as their golden boy.

As a young man, by his own admission, the future boy king talked with his friends about how best to destroy America.

Then he met the unrepentant murdering Weather Underground terrorists Ayers and Dohrn, who probably turned him on to Saul Alinski.

He also spent twenty years in a church where the minister preached against white "devils' and America, and said that America got what it deserved on 9/11.

We knew all of this about Obama before he was even elected -- if we cared to pay any attention -- but he got elected and reelected anyway.
Great post, and so accurate. That should be the Forward on a historical mention of his presidency.

Old 07-15-2015, 06:13 AM

2,860 posts, read 3,387,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
It was a regrettable thing and devastating to her family. But, I don't think any WH has talked about every murder that has taken place in this Country. It would be impossible to do so. The Right politicizing this family's loss is, actually pretty despicable.. but sadly, very predictable.
If politicizing Steinle's murder (at the hands of someone who is here as a direct result of the Federal Government's incompetence and immoral efforts) is sad and predictable, what does that make all the mess the whackos who politicized the Michael Brown death?

Old 07-15-2015, 07:14 AM

59,056 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
16,000 homicides in this country per year. What makes hers unique, other than the random nature?
A few years ago there was a German tourist who was randomly murdered in San Francisco by a gunshot which came from a nightclub while she was walking down the sidewalk. Where was the national outcry then?
Your ignorance of her story is amazing!

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
John Wayne

Old 07-15-2015, 07:54 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,528,639 times
At least Obama has dropped all pretence of who he is in his second term. He is a radical, racist partisan.

That's who we have in the White House.

Old 07-15-2015, 07:57 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifercheswold View Post
It makes me so mad to see the liberal hypocrisy. A beautiful, innocent, white woman was murdered in San Francisco by an illegal immigrant. The man was deported 5 times yet when arrested by police in April, he was released because San Francisco is a "sanctuary city" and doesn't want to abide by the laws. When Obama and the White House was asked about this event, they turned the blame to the department of homeland security, which he runs. Obama won't even address the issue. Yet, when thugs like Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, and Freddie Gray are murdered, he has a Rose Garden ceremony, speaks on the issue, and sends correspondents to their funerals. Yet there were none in attendance of this young girl's. And when these events happened, there was public outrage from the left, yet none for this young girl who was killed by an illegal immigrant. Why won't Obama or the liberal media touch on this issue. If you watch Rachael Maddow, she continues to beat the dead issue of the confederate flag. WHY WONT OBAMA OR THE LIBERAL MEDIA ADDRESS THIS HORRIFIC EVENT?
write them and ask them....go into their sites and slam them....ask them why?
I do, maybe if American's start speaking up, things would happen for the better....

I did see a report by the other night, they actually interviewed her parents, but I do not know who was doing the reporting as I do a lot of Channel surfing.

Old 07-15-2015, 08:08 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Thumbs up Slain woman's brother slams Trump!

Kate Steinle’s brother slams Donald Trump for ‘sensationalizing’ sister’s murder

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2292732

Trump always was an amoral blow-hard scumbag!I totally agree with the victim's brother.

Old 07-15-2015, 08:11 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
If Obama was against illegal immigration and sanctuary cities, you know damn well he would've had something to day about this. He also would've contacted the family. But no, it doesn't mean zip to him politically so he does not care. But hey, he wrote 46 letters to the drug criminals families he just released from prison. I really, really can not stand this man. He is an absolute piece of trash.

Old 07-15-2015, 08:11 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,873,001 times
I saw that on one of the morning shows today. I agree. At least Trump could have done was contact the family, offer condolences and ask if there was anything he could do to help.

That would have been the decent thing to do.

Old 07-15-2015, 08:13 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
oh wow, he also slammed Obama and his admin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies