Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2015, 04:36 PM

57,232 posts, read 26,172,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Working? Define "working".

"one incident"? Do you ever follow the news? Illegal immigrants are responsible for thousands of deaths of innocent citizens in this country. Murders. Then we can add in the robberies, rapes, kidnappings and drug dealing.

I used to live in a sanctuary city. One day the news aired a story about how a drunk illegal alien t-boned a pickup truck not far from my house. The driver, a hardworking American, and his 9 year old son burned to death in that truck.

People like you are dangerous to their neighbors.
Thousands, maybe you have a link to that contention. If that were true why did this just come up now, anything to back that up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2015, 04:42 PM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Thousands, maybe you have a link to that contention. If that were true why did this just come up now, anything to back that up.
Impacts of Illegal Immigration: Crime Summary

Attkisson: Illegal Immigrant Crime 'Self-Censored' By Media, Most Would Be 'Surprised' At How Large Problem Is - Breitbart

Old 11-06-2015, 04:45 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
Your first link doesn't say where the data comes from to verify, and the second link is an opinion piece. Wanna try again?

Old 11-06-2015, 06:42 PM

57,232 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Legitimate link, FBI, DOHS, anything will do.

Old 11-06-2015, 06:50 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,070,521 times
Harry Reid told his fellow demorats not to vote for Kate's law. So- no 60 votes. Issue is dead.

Old 11-06-2015, 06:50 PM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Legitimate link, FBI, DOHS, anything will do.
You've made up your mind already that illegal aliens hardly commit any crimes anyway so why bother? No source would satisfy you anyway. I am sure there are viable government stats also. It's common knowledge that they do commit many crimes you just refuse to accept it.

Old 11-06-2015, 07:21 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,965,668 times
I'm just going to put this here.

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

Go ahead, scroll down the LONG list of people killed by illegal immigrants who shouldn't have been here. And this is not the entire list.

At least one of the liberal fools posting in this thread admits that existing laws on the books should be enforced, which means, unless he's/she's a complete hypocrit, that he/she is against this Administration not enforcing existing immigration laws. Thank you very much. Be sure to write your congressman to insist this Administration to enforce existing immigration laws instead of continuously, lawlessly breaking them. Post here the results of your efforts.

Oddly enough, if an illegal killed one of their family members, there'd be so much blood letting and screaming and gnashing of teeth, we would all hear. You disgust me.

Old 11-06-2015, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
I'm just going to put this here.

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

Go ahead, scroll down the LONG list of people killed by illegal immigrants who shouldn't have been here. And this is not the entire list.

At least one of the liberal fools posting in this thread admits that existing laws on the books should be enforced, which means, unless he's/she's a complete hypocrit, that he/she is against this Administration not enforcing existing immigration laws. Thank you very much. Be sure to write your congressman to insist this Administration to enforce existing immigration laws instead of continuously, lawlessly breaking them. Post here the results of your efforts.

Oddly enough, if an illegal killed one of their family members, there'd be so much blood letting and screaming and gnashing of teeth, we would all hear. You disgust me.
Compare that list to those murdered by born and raised legal Americans and this list would just be a fraction compared to that.

Actually going through your list, they almost all seem to be on trial for their crimes and can already be tried and sentenced for their crimes.

Arizona has currently has three undocumented immigrants on death row.

So currently an illegal alien can be tried and serve prison sentences for their crime. Therefore this law is nothing more than a feel good law that is a duplicate of the laws we already have. Therefore what is the point in wasting time with passing something that already exists?

Old 11-06-2015, 11:24 PM

2,485 posts, read 2,217,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
want to bet?

No, I am not talking about anything involving force or the military. But we could do a LOT of things to Mexico to force compliance, and to force them to deal with their citizens.

In the end the best solution is mandatory everify in my opinion. Kates law is just a expensive, and possibly unjust law. I mean...it not like we have ever seen 0 tolerance, mandatory minimum laws end up in injustice before right?
Mexico won't do anything. Here is the USA the Latino lobby sees increasing their population more important than other things. The issue was settled I thought.

Old 11-06-2015, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costaexpress View Post
Mexico won't do anything. Here is the USA the Latino lobby sees increasing their population more important than other things. The issue was settled I thought.
You do realize legal and illegal criminals can be tried and service prison times already in the US?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies