Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2015, 11:19 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So we should give all illegals life sentences in prison? What about born and bred Americans that commit violent crimes? Shouldn't they get life sentences too for the crimes they might commit?

Heck, we should arrest more people for crimes they might commit, what could go wrong there.
Illegal aliens: they def NEED to be punished more severely than US citizens. Period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2015, 11:55 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Illegal aliens: they def NEED to be punished more severely than US citizens. Period.
Okay, how more? You can't imprison people for crimes they might commit, only crimes they have committed. I doubt anyone wants to give life sentences to any illegal caught in the US, the cost of that would cripple us.

Old 11-07-2015, 12:04 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,191,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Mitch McConnell always comes out with weak legislation when it comes to illegal immigration. Sanctuary cities need to ended too. The news said there are over 100 sanctuary cities across 31 states. That could be almost every major and large city lol

it is very easy to get rid of sanctuary cities. just stop all federal funding to any sanctuary city, and see that problem go away overnight.

Old 11-07-2015, 06:46 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,414,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Okay, how more? You can't imprison people for crimes they might commit, only crimes they have committed. I doubt anyone wants to give life sentences to any illegal caught in the US, the cost of that would cripple us.

No, we want to deport them.

Old 11-07-2015, 07:58 PM

57,229 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
You've made up your mind already that illegal aliens hardly commit any crimes anyway so why bother? No source would satisfy you anyway. I am sure there are viable government stats also. It's common knowledge that they do commit many crimes you just refuse to accept it.
I made up my mind based on facts which are in short supply here, the statement that I responded to was that illegal aliens commit thousand of murders each year, I'm going to have to wait a long time to see the facts on that whopper.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:58 PM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I made up my mind based on facts which are in short supply here, the statement that I responded to was that illegal aliens commit thousand of murders each year, I'm going to have to wait a long time to see the facts on that whopper.
Did you not read the link provided to you in post #725 by another poster? Keep remaining in denial it's fun to watch.

Old 11-07-2015, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
No, we want to deport them.
Okay, but this Kate's Law isn't about deporting.

Old 11-08-2015, 06:42 AM

57,229 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Did you not read the link provided to you in post #725 by another poster? Keep remaining in denial it's fun to watch.
That's your source of information, a blogger. Did you read through it, states allegedly in many cases. How about a major news source backing up the statement that thousands are murdered each year.

Old 11-08-2015, 07:22 AM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
That's your source of information, a blogger. Did you read through it, states allegedly in many cases. How about a major news source backing up the statement that thousands are murdered each year.
It wasn't my source of information. Another poster posted it. Why are you a defender of illegal aliens? One murder, rape, etc. committed by an illegal aliens is one too many anyway.

Old 11-08-2015, 07:23 AM

Quote:
It wasn't my source of information. Another poster posted it. Why are you a defender of illegal aliens? One murder, rape, etc. committed by an illegal aliens is one too many anyway.
He wasn't defending anything, it was pointing out the absurdity of using a blog.

So how many rapes, murders, etc committed by legal born and raised Americans is acceptable?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies