Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2015, 06:39 AM

1,136 posts, read 923,765 times

Advertisements

You don't understand human sexuality. I understand homosexuality scares people like you because it should cause you to rethink how you view the world. Gay people are capable of having sex and procreating. We do it all of the time. Straight men all around the world have been known to have sex with other men. The male prostitutes of thailand, many married to women, are a prime example.

Old 07-09-2015, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
What's with the obsession with the sex lives of consenting adults?
The reason is obvious

Old 07-09-2015, 06:43 AM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,978,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
A genetic cause for homosexuality is not scientifically possible. A homosexuality gene, if it existed, would quickly die out. However, it gradually becomes clear that liberals and progressives are poorly-educated about science. They passionately believe in evolution, yet they don't understand it..

Homosexual activists totally ignore the role that sexuality plays in having children and the fact that one's genes can only be passed on if they have children. A gene determining homosexuality is fundamentality different from hair color, eye color, height, skin color, etc. If there were a gene that reduced fertility by 80% to 90%, that ancestral line would quickly die out.

According to the Hypothesis of Evolution, every detail of a living specimen must have started somewhere at some time. Life began as a single-cell organism, they say. But genetic mutation (errors) created variations. Helpful mutations survived and persisted because the variation was 'better' than the previous model. Unhelpful mutations cause that line to die out.

Advocates of the idea that homosexuals are just born that way cannot wrap their head around the teaching of evolution (which they subscribe to) that every detail about human beings had to start somewhere. They debate this topic as if a homosexual gene came out of nowhere. (Note that most 'homosexual activists' are themselves not homosexual, but simply enemies of Christianity hijacking the conversation.)..

So it might take as long as a thousand years (20 to 25 generations) for the gene to die out. But homosexuality would be steadily decreasing in frequency and would eventually become extinct. And that ignores the fact that the gene could never become widespread to start with."

Homosexuals are not born that way. Homosexuality results from emotional and psychological development. It is not “a choice” so much as hundreds of little choices growing up, including choosing how to react to various incidents, relationships and opportunities. Many little choices create circumstances that reinforce sexual feelings. The resulting habits – fueled by pleasure – can feel extremely powerful and seem to be beyond one’s control, as intensely as being addicted to any pleasure-inducing chemicals

Learn the details here: Homosexuality Has No Genetic Cause » BarbWire.com

That's like arguing that other birth defects have no relationship to genetics. You don't just decide what gender you'll be attracted to.

Unless maybe you did--did you actually have to sit down one day and decide that for yourself, FKD19124? You required a decision process to figure out your preference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Plus~Identical Twin Studies Prove Homosexuality is Not Genetic

Eight major studies of identical twins in Australia, the U.S., and Scandinavia during the last two decades all arrive at the same conclusion: gays were not born that way.

Identical Twin Studies Prove Homosexuality is Not Genetic | Daily Stormer
Gene sequences are simply protein factories. Think of DNA as a set of blueprints for a house. When it comes time for it to be built, the contractor is free to make alterations to the blueprints before its completion. One twin is not like the other.

Last edited by mm4; 07-09-2015 at 07:31 AM..

Old 07-09-2015, 06:43 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Lame attempts to impose one's religious beliefs on others?
Where did I say anything about religion?

If genetics is not the cause of becoming a deviant, then it has to be a mental disease.

Old 07-09-2015, 06:44 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepingquiet View Post
You don't understand human sexuality. I understand homosexuality scares people like you because it should cause you to rethink how you view the world. Gay people are capable of having sex and procreating. We do it all of the time. Straight men all around the world have been known to have sex with other men. The male prostitutes of thailand, many married to women, are a prime example.
Deviants pretending to be normal?

Old 07-09-2015, 06:44 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:

Eight major studies of identical twins in Australia, the U.S., and Scandinavia during the last two decades all arrive at the same conclusion: gays were not born that way.

And then there are articles from actual scientific sources:

Identical Twins' Genes Are Not Identical - Scientific American

Understanding Genetics

Identical Twins Differ Genetically

Old 07-09-2015, 06:45 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
I believe there is a gene or something in the person when they are born. But I also believe that at least half of the people who call themselves "gay" have mental problems and are NOT gay.

Old 07-09-2015, 06:45 AM

Quote:

The pingbacks for this article tell me all I need to know, stormfront and expel the parasite.

Old 07-09-2015, 06:46 AM

4,139 posts, read 4,528,172 times
It's 2015. Why are people so obsessed with homosexuality? Aren't there countless other more interesting topics to ponder?

Old 07-09-2015, 06:47 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Where did I say anything about religion?

If genetics is not the cause of becoming a deviant, then it has to be a mental disease.
The article identified in the OP is from a self-professed faith-based source.

In another post I've linked articles from scientific sources stating identical twins have different gene so there's been NO fact based evidence presented that sexual orientation isn't genetic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies