Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2015, 01:44 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
The rainbow flag does not represent me or the majority of America, it has no place on any government property or military installation. Fly it in private. Sound familiar????
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Yep progressive libs started the precedent, but now they don't want it enforced equally. If you allow the rainbow flag, then you have to allow all flags. Isn't that what they say, if you allow one you have to allow all?

Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. It's long past due conservatives did so. We need a heterosexual flag, and fly that sucker everywhere. How do you like them apples?
absolutely right. if the progressives are going to force abortion and gay marriage upon us, then they have to accept the fact that we want our freedoms also. this cannot be a rights for me but not for thee deal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2015, 02:01 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,085,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surftown831 View Post
I'm sick of all these PC conservatives getting offended by everything and trying to eliminate freedom of speech and expression. Back in 2011 they called for the Richmond Federal Reserve bank to remove a rainbow flag during gay pride month. Recently conservatives have gotten offended by a picture taken of gays holding up the rainbow flag resembling the famous Iwo Jima picture. Then they were offended that the White House was rainbow colored after the supreme court ruling, but not red white and blue on the Fourth of July. Now there calling for rainbow flags to be removed...every where (Rainbow Flag Should Be Next To Go, Says Conservative Commentator). Conservatives are obsessed with being politically correct and are easily offended by everything, and they are trying to violate the 1st amendment because of that.
Conservatives aren't offended at all. They are just giving liberals a taste of their own medicine.

Old 07-09-2015, 02:06 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tall View Post
It has no place on federal buildings.

Neither does the Confederate flag.
If it means the removal of the Confederate flag, I am fine with that. Though I don't recall the rainbow flag being used to promote racism and bigotry.

Old 07-09-2015, 02:09 PM

2,476 posts, read 2,603,883 times
Rainbow flag offends me so....... take it down....what's good for the goose.
Heck liberals offend me so.......

Old 07-09-2015, 02:12 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Other than a light show on the White House for a few hours, name the government and state property where the rainbow flag is flying.
It's painted on the public streets in Seattle.

Old 07-09-2015, 02:13 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
It's painted on the public streets in Seattle.
Public streets aren't the same thing as government buildings....

Old 07-09-2015, 02:22 PM

186 posts, read 158,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Yep progressive libs started the precedent, but now they don't want it enforced equally. If you allow the rainbow flag, then you have to allow all flags. Isn't that what they say, if you allow one you have to allow all?

Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. It's long past due conservatives did so. We need a heterosexual flag, and fly that sucker everywhere. How do you like them apples?
I LOVE them apples! Great post, I agree with everything you said. DITTO.

Old 07-09-2015, 02:25 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
Conservatives aren't offended at all. They are just giving liberals a taste of their own medicine.

As a conservative, I am extremely offended by that.

Old 07-09-2015, 02:30 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
The multi colored flag represents sex between men and men or women with women.. that is what makes them gay.. A man can love a man, a woman can love a woman greatly but when it involves sexual deviant behavior between same sex that is the whole crux of what makes them gay.. the sexual act. We don't need a deviant sex flag flying.

Old 07-09-2015, 02:30 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surftown831 View Post
I'm sick of all these PC conservatives getting offended by everything and trying to eliminate freedom of speech and expression. Back in 2011 they called for the Richmond Federal Reserve bank to remove a rainbow flag during gay pride month. Recently conservatives have gotten offended by a picture taken of gays holding up the rainbow flag resembling the famous Iwo Jima picture. Then they were offended that the White House was rainbow colored after the supreme court ruling, but not red white and blue on the Fourth of July. Now there calling for rainbow flags to be removed...every where (Rainbow Flag Should Be Next To Go, Says Conservative Commentator). Conservatives are obsessed with being politically correct and are easily offended by everything, and they are trying to violate the 1st amendment because of that.

That's funny everything you are saying about the conservatives above, people have been saying the same thing about liberals for years , If you want to know who is trying to take the rights away from Americans, look in your own yard because it is definitely the knee-jerk liberals. Which is why this post is so ridicupous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies