Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2015, 03:46 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,843,028 times

Advertisements

So progressives continue to bring in third world immigration, and now they will all be placed in your neighborhood paid for with your tax dollars. And the low class and ghetto neighborhoods are being moved into middle/working class neighborhoods. This is just a big scheme of ethnic and middle class replacement, displacement and cleansing. Doesn't get any more racist and racial than that.

In my city, my suburb was totally changed within a few months. HUD must have bought every house and rental available and moved the low class people in. Crime is up and the general pleasantness of the whole area of town is down, so will be property values most likely. Someday the American people will hold the government accountable for these abuses you'd think.

Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Rule Passes | National Review Online

Quote:
Obama administration’s Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Rule. A front-page article preemptively defending the move appears in today’s Washington Post. The final rule is 377 pages, vastly longer than the preliminary version of the rule promulgated in 2013. AFFH is easily one of President Obama’s most radical initiatives, on a par with Obamacare in its transformative potential. In effect, AFFH gives the federal government a lever to re-engineer nearly every American neighborhood — imposing a preferred racial and ethnic composition, densifying housing, transportation, and business development in suburb and city alike, and weakening or casting aside the authority of local governments over core responsibilities, from zoning to transportation to education. Not only the policy but the political implications are immense — at the presidential, congressional, state, and local levels. It is a scandal that the mainstream press has largely refused to report on AFFH until the day of its final release.

Read more at: Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Rule Passes | National Review Online
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2015, 03:51 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,604,458 times
Otherwise known as the National Ghetto Incentive.

Old 07-13-2015, 04:27 AM

26,969 posts, read 15,187,034 times
further proof of ruling it's dead of leading.

Old 07-13-2015, 05:31 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,419,656 times
Don't vote for the Democrooks.

Problem solved.

Old 07-13-2015, 06:41 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,608,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post

In my city, my suburb was totally changed within a few months. HUD must have bought every house and rental available and moved the low class people in. Crime is up and the general pleasantness of the whole area of town is down, so will be property values most likely. Someday the American people will hold the government accountable for these abuses you'd think.
HUD typically acquires ownership upon foreclosure of an FHA- insured mortgage. A substantial number of foreclosure so in any given community can be devastating. It can and will impact the value of all homes.

HUD, typically seeks to sell HUD- owned property. It's common for investors to buy such properties for cash and rent them out.

I would bet that these rentals are owned by investors, not HUD.

Old 07-13-2015, 07:05 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,075,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
HUD typically acquires ownership upon foreclosure of an FHA- insured mortgage. A substantial number of foreclosure so in any given community can be devastating. It can and will impact the value of all homes.

HUD, typically seeks to sell HUD- owned property. It's common for investors to buy such properties for cash and rent them out.

I would agree with you about that. However, it's the Federal Government that is providing the means for low income people to enter neighborhoods that they otherwise wouldn't have access to.

The Federal Government has decided to relocate the poverty from the inner cities, to the suburbs. There is no doubt that these policies, and programs are having a devastating effect on many neighborhoods across the country. It seems that working class neighborhoods are being effected the most. This a real shame, the working class have already been taking a real beating in this new economy, and now they are seeing their neighborhoods destroyed by policies beyond they control.

Old 07-13-2015, 07:16 AM

45,398 posts, read 26,983,057 times
More change to come... we have another 1.5 years...

Old 07-13-2015, 07:25 AM

45,398 posts, read 26,983,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post

Wait - let me get this straight since I have been following this as I have in the past.

If you have an FHA insured mortgage... the ones that allows a low down payment... and an owner defaults on that mortgage... HUD takes over the property?

If that's correct, then the government is baiting people that can't afford to purchase a home under normal circumstances with a lower down payment... and hope they go into default so they can take over the property.

Am I reading that right?

Old 07-13-2015, 07:43 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,032,650 times
More of the Obama administration's war on the middle class.

I really hope the public will vote smarter in 2016.

Old 07-13-2015, 07:48 AM

88,789 posts, read 44,594,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Wait - let me get this straight since I have been following this as I have in the past.

If you have an FHA insured mortgage... the ones that allows a low down payment... and an owner defaults on that mortgage... HUD takes over the property?

If that's correct, then the government is baiting people that can't afford to purchase a home under normal circumstances with a lower down payment... and hope they go into default so they can take over the property.

Am I reading that right?
Yes. The federal government is grabbing assets from those who can least afford to lose their investment, no matter how small. Sick, isn't it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies