Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2015, 09:22 PM

580 posts, read 449,883 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I'm not so sure how left wingers can be so stupid to forget that he actually opposed rights for gays..

But hey, he lit the White House up in rainbow colors, I'm sure that makes up for it.
Yes. And Romney didn't think blacks should be able to walk in the doors of his church, yet you happily pulled the lever for him...

Hypocrite.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2015, 09:25 PM

2,572 posts, read 4,251,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
Wait... what??

HAHAHHAH

You folks are hilarious. Ya'll are simultaneously supportive of gay rights and infuriated by the notion.

Good lord. I honestly wonder what ya'll think you're accomplishing with this nonsense.
you just watch, in 10 years these right-wingers will be saying they were "all on board" in support of same-sex marriage.

Old 07-13-2015, 09:27 PM

2,572 posts, read 4,251,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Just takes things in context and remember that Obama is a complete two faced phony.
He beat your guys twice, you still haven't got over it!

Old 07-13-2015, 09:37 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,876,001 times
Sorry for my terrible formating of sentences its an art form to correct I guess?

Old 07-13-2015, 09:38 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,848,488 times
I wasn't shocked really since when I watched the Rev Wright it reminded me of Hitler's ravings against the Jews.So anyone who could sit thru 20 years of whitey is evil I never beleived was a Christian to start with.

Old 07-13-2015, 09:41 PM

700 posts, read 637,960 times
Quote:
In defiance of not only tradition, but of God's covenant, the latter of which will be potentially earth shaking (Earth shaking!), we are setting the stage for a regression to a medieval existence.

President Obama in a sincere yet ill-conceived effort to be a disciple of tolerance has placed us in harm's way. He, along with his leftist supporters, are mocking what they call "those religious people" (whom they prejudge? rather than mock). They are not all atheists, just somewhat clueless supporters of homosexuality, partial-term abortion, and eventually (They don't know yet) euthanasia of the senile elderly.

I actually hope our society gets slapped around with heavenly? admonitions to the point of getting their heads out of the ground. All Americans have the potential for good, but our substitution of good for evil as well as labeling those people who are good as evil needs a cultural readjustment!!!
I made it decipherable. It's up to you to make it coherent.

Old 07-13-2015, 09:42 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okie1962 View Post
I guess it's been a rough couple weeks for you, hasn't it? Now you're just trying to grab onto any little thing to make a point, what ever point that might be. Everybody knows Obama has always been pro gay, well I guess everybody but you.
Actually no, I've been supporting gay marriage before Obama and Clinton even "lied" about their support..

Maybe you really should stop listening to those voices in your head, they have medication for that.

Old 07-13-2015, 09:44 PM

Quote:
You really don't know much about politics do you? If you tell us where it hurts will kiss it for you, I know it's been a rough couple weeks for you.
Are you sure you're old enough to be posting here?

Old 07-13-2015, 09:46 PM

Quote:
He beat your guys twice, you still haven't got over it!
It must suck to know you supported someone who objected to gay marriage but now pretending they somehow are responsible for its passage.

Old 07-13-2015, 09:47 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,015,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emigrations View Post
I personally think it's disgusting how a special interest agenda was literally covering the White House. No matter what you think of the issue, it is cheapening the office and prestige considerably.
It's a bit ironic when a SCOTUS decision the WH likes is celebrated with lights while a SCOTUS decision the WH doesn't like (Citizens United) draws an unprecedented rebuke from POTUS at the SOTU.

The current POTUS, a reputed Constitutional scholar, is both lawless and classless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies