Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2015, 08:54 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,678,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Even though gay marriage is legal in all 50 states, you know the most annoying people in America, I mean, the gay/transgender rights activists aren't going to be done yet. Will they target churches next? Force public schools to recognize the gay rights movement the same way they recognize the 1960s civil rights movement? Have a national holiday for gays? Have a Caitlin Jenner day(like MLK day)?

What do you think?
It's now LGBTQIA, try to keep up. Leaving out three whole letters is proof that you are obviously just another uncaring bigot.

Old 07-14-2015, 09:07 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
There's a gay activist suing the Catholic church I think for 70 million over anti gay verses in the bible. They sure aren't done yet.

Old 07-14-2015, 10:31 AM

1,793 posts, read 1,441,975 times
My guess?

Spiking the football for a little while longer.

Old 07-14-2015, 10:46 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Even though gay marriage is legal in all 50 states, you know the most annoying people in America, I mean, the gay/transgender rights activists aren't going to be done yet. Will they target churches next? Force public schools to recognize the gay rights movement the same way they recognize the 1960s civil rights movement? Have a national holiday for gays? Have a Caitlin Jenner day(like MLK day)?

What do you think?

Next will be NAMBLA ~The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) is a pedophile and pederasty advocacy organization in the United States. It works to abolish age of consent laws criminalizing adult sexual involvement with minors.

Just as a decade or so ago they swore it was ridiculous to say that 'same sex marriage' was their goal/agenda, so the pervs also deny this, but you just watch!

The homosexual propaganda campaign in America's media

Last edited by i_love_autumn; 07-14-2015 at 11:31 AM..

Old 07-14-2015, 11:32 AM

15,861 posts, read 21,441,250 times
You can still be discriminated against in housing and employment in almost half of the states. There are few resources for the LGB community on health issues and next to none for the trans community. Both groups consistently get less appropriate care in healthcare settings. This man will likely lose his life due to the ignorance and hate displayed by a doctor who disapproved of his transition.

If you thought equal marriage was the final frontier, get your kleenex out. There's a lot of work still to be done and I suspect we'll see a lot more crocodile tears before its all over.

Old 07-14-2015, 11:41 AM

15,861 posts, read 21,441,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Seeing that homosexuality is a very small part of the population and not the norm why should their example of "sexuality" be the example that child is raised with?
Jews are an even smaller portion of the population. Should my brother and I have been taken away from our parents? After all, we faced quite a bit of discrimination and threats on the basis of our parents' choice.

Old 07-14-2015, 11:45 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I think a lot of people have weddings to plan, and good for them.
There is no such thing as homosexual "marriage," regardless of any law that is passed anywhere saying otherwise. Likewise, if our nation or even the whole world passed a law insisting that the moon was made out of green cheese, that would not make it so either. Anyone who pretends otherwise is just playing make believe.

Marriage is between a man and a woman. Whatever these people are planning, it is not in truth a marriage, it is something else.

Old 07-14-2015, 11:55 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Default What's next for the LGBT movement?

Maybe it will advance to include every letter in the alphabet, and eventually go alphanumeric.

Or, it could just stay where it is and jump directly into alphanumeric (polygamy).

You know how digitarians ARE!

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 07-14-2015 at 12:04 PM..

Old 07-14-2015, 02:05 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
You can still be discriminated against in housing and employment in almost half of the states. There are few resources for the LGB community on health issues and next to none for the trans community. Both groups consistently get less appropriate care in healthcare settings. This man will likely lose his life due to the ignorance and hate displayed by a doctor who disapproved of his transition.

If you thought equal marriage was the final frontier, get your kleenex out. There's a lot of work still to be done and I suspect we'll see a lot more crocodile tears before its all over.
Yeah, we know, you want the whole ten miles. You are only going to ostracize yourselves. Have at it.

Old 07-14-2015, 03:09 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,511,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Next will be NAMBLA ~The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) is a pedophile and pederasty advocacy organization in the United States. It works to abolish age of consent laws criminalizing adult sexual involvement with minors.

Just as a decade or so ago they swore it was ridiculous to say that 'same sex marriage' was their goal/agenda, so the pervs also deny this, but you just watch!

The homosexual propaganda campaign in America's media
This is utter nonsense. Pedophiles are overwhelmingly hetero male family members. the LGBT community would have nothing to do with this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies