Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2015, 06:33 PM

50,796 posts, read 24,297,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
It's interesting the hatred the left has for Israel. I don't quite understand it, unless it's embarrassing for them how Israel took a piece of land no one wanted and had seen nothing but poverty and turned it into a showplace of efficiency, culture and art AND wealth. I guess their intelligence and their whiteness is just too much to bear?
It isn't hate. It's a desire to put Israel at the same level as other nations of the world in our diplomatic eyes; to not give it special status.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2015, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I stand behind Isreal and let me tell some of you Jew haters Netanyahu is a leader and a darn fine one at that . Something that the us is lacking , a leader . Yes Kerry is a traitor that sure is the truth and a bum as my father used to say . Yes B.O is very dangerous to this country and when the new sheriff comes to town and I hope they undo everything B.O. has done ... I hope God deals with B.O. and his bafoon Biden who looks like he has spent way too much time in the tanning booth . B.O. is a joke and he will try and kill us all , I do believe that Isreal will take care of Iran and will be quick about it .I hope congress kills the deal before we all pay for it.
1. Perhaps God already dealt with "BO" by having him become president.
2. Biden can't get in the tanning booth -- John Boehner is hogging it (can't you tell...he's prematurely orange). And if Biden did manage some time in the booth, Boehner would start crying.

Old 07-14-2015, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
It hasn't been published yet, so nobody has read it.

Meanwhile, Iran will ... continue to fund terror....
Thanks for admitting that the American hardliners (such as Dick Cheney) tactics didn't work.

Old 07-14-2015, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
No they shouldn't. Why should they?
Thank you for admitting why they refuse to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty.

Old 07-14-2015, 06:46 PM

209 posts, read 134,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
Disagreeing with someone who is also Jewish doesn't make you anti-Semitic. Not letting Israel do whatever they want isn't anti-Semitic. Netanyahu has obvious reasons to be biased in this situation, so his opinion is frankly less relevant. Outside parties do have a lot more relevance here. The US wouldn't have been my first pick of a nation to deal with this, but whatever. It is what it is.
I am stunned by those who don't/won't understand that Netanyahu's opinion is the most relevant above other parties…He wants to prevent the annihilation of his people and country. It's a simple, gut-level fact.

In the future, look for the Saudis and Israel to team up together against Iran, because, with a nuclear-weaponized Iran, the Saudis have a lot to lose, too.

So much for this 'Peace Treaty.'

Old 07-14-2015, 06:47 PM

24,404 posts, read 23,056,554 times
Obama gave Iran some nuclear technology and a fast lane for the bomb in exchange for some magic beans, so what's the big deal? He has to his build his legacy as the worst US President ever.

Old 07-14-2015, 06:56 PM

580 posts, read 449,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
...how do we know that we will not help Iran with our technology and it gets turned against us if ISIS gets political control in Iran?
How do we know that ISIS is not going to get political control of Canada and Mexico and destroy us with the always popular Pincer Technique?
Quote:
Can we be sure that will never happen.
Outside of the sun rising in the east tomorrow, and death...there's not too many things you can be sure of. Does that scare you?
Quote:
I really don't know anything...

Old 07-14-2015, 07:01 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsami View Post
The NPT was designed by the U.S and Soviets back in 60s.
and that same NPT allows countries to enrich uranium. there is nothing in NPT that denies any country the right to enrich Uranium.
And we have the Clintons making deals so Russia can get 25% of uranium from the United States.

The love of Money will be the death of all of us.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us...pany.html?_r=0

Old 07-14-2015, 07:03 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Obama gave Iran some nuclear technology and a fast lane for the bomb in exchange for some magic beans, so what's the big deal? He has to his build his legacy as the worst US President ever.
Problem is Obama is doing too good a job destroying the United States. And many people follow him into destruction.

Old 07-14-2015, 07:05 PM

57,263 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OFarrell View Post
I am stunned by those who don't/won't understand that Netanyahu's opinion is the most relevant above other parties…He wants to prevent the annihilation of his people and country. It's a simple, gut-level fact.

In the future, look for the Saudis and Israel to team up together against Iran, because, with a nuclear-weaponized Iran, the Saudis have a lot to lose, too.

So much for this 'Peace Treaty.'
Netanyahu's opinion would be worth something if he hadn't mad so many incorrect statements over the last few decades, he has no credibility.

Iran will not have nuclear capability from what little I have read on the current agreement, it will be delayed 10 years.

If there is no agreement what changes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies