Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2015, 08:55 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,607,482 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
You need to google hermaprhodite. It is a person born with both sex organs. That is not the same as transgender.
I didn't say they were the same.

Old 07-18-2015, 10:13 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,233,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
I refuse to believe that since God made strawberries, that he instilled in some people a dangerous allergic reaction.

I refuse to believe that since God made man in his image, that he made some people mentally retarded.

I refuse to believe that since God said man would rule over animals, that he would make an animal that would kill man.

See how dumb some stuff sounds?

You don't agree with the media reporting on Caitlyn Jenner? Change the channel or swipe left.
Or swipe right if you have a galaxy edge .

Old 07-18-2015, 01:00 PM

943 posts, read 778,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy739 View Post
It's the stupidity that bothers me the most. If there were some way to take a pig and do enough surgery on it to make it look like a person, it would still be a pig.
Precisely but now we aren't allowed to say this. Hormones and genitalia surgery doesn't change your sex. Hormones just femminize or masculinize you.

Old 07-18-2015, 03:37 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,821,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
By promoting, you mean being accepting of others different from yourself. We call that teaching children to not be bigots. It's a good thing.
No, by promoting I mean presenting it as equal and superior to being a normal heterosexual. Also known as brainwashing young minds. And no one can object because that wouldn't be PC. Calling people bigots is intolerant. I don't care call me a 'bigot'. That is now a compliment. You don't have a right to silence others. Progressive don't accept Christians, so why should anyone have to accept progressives?

Old 07-18-2015, 03:44 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,052,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOTRfan283 View Post
Actually yes, yes I did.

She/he/it should have NEVER been given an award at all! For courage? Bs! Oh and then saying that the trans community "deserves respect". First of all, nobody owes you anything. I am straight, does that mean that people have to respect me because of it? Nope, and the fact that someone has the gall to even propose that, really tells me how looney these people are.

Amen to that brother!

No, God did not make them.
Why do you care about this award in the first place? Is it one you follow every year? Seems like you are getting all upset over this because she being transgender makes you uncomfortable, that is your problem and no one else's.

Old 07-18-2015, 03:46 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,052,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
No, by promoting I mean presenting it as equal and superior to being a normal heterosexual. Also known as brainwashing young minds. And no one can object because that wouldn't be PC. Calling people bigots is intolerant. I don't care call me a 'bigot'. That is now a compliment. You don't have a right to silence others. Progressive don't accept Christians, so why should anyone have to accept progressives?
Well talk about nonsense, superior? Where do you get this garbage from?

Christians are good people, people who hide behind religion when trying to vomit their bigotry onto others is not.

Old 07-18-2015, 03:48 PM

2,172 posts, read 1,448,275 times
Sick and Tired of Trans Gender being pushed down our throats

I think you need to find some new bars to frequent.

Old 07-18-2015, 03:55 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,388,569 times
Oh please people, "she", Bruce, still has a penis by choice. He is not a woman.

Old 07-18-2015, 04:10 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,408,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOTRfan283 View Post

At the ESPY awards, Caitlyn Jenner said that trans gendered people deserved respect. BS. I am straight and not everyone respects me because I am a straight male and you don't see me shouting from the four winds telling everyone that they have to respect me because I am straight.
Respect someone for being transgendered? No. I respect him as a human being but I pity him for the transgender thing.

Old 07-18-2015, 06:32 PM

29,184 posts, read 22,220,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
I think you need to turn off the screens.
Yup, for sure. Get out of the house and take a hike. Stay out for a week, lose the TV habit and quit the internet.
It's the hot topic right now, so it's not going away, and there's nothing you can do about it. Since you don't have to worry, forget it. It's not your problem.

…and no one is pushing anything down your throat. You know where the Off button is. Use it when you get all steamed up, or turn the channel and watch something else. You aren't a helpless victim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies