Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2015, 03:43 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,434,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
I'll remember that the next time I'm having a drink with one.

[i thought you went to bed]
No, I just went out for a drink.

I'm glad you have Muslim drinking buddies.

They consider deceiving the infidel a part of Jihad.

Old 07-17-2015, 03:44 AM

19,022 posts, read 14,198,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
Congress has not declared war on Muslim American citizens.
Technically, Muslims cannot submit to the rule of secular law, if it contradicts Shari'a. Ergo, they must wage jihad until the secular law submits to Shari'a.
There is no other way for a devout Muslim.
So that pretty much voids any assertion of 'citizenship.'
CITIZEN - ... Citizens are members of a political community who, in their associative capacity, have established or submitted themselves to the dominion of government for the promotion of the general welfare and the protection of their individual as well as collective rights.
- - - Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Ed. p.244
They are enemies of the republican form of government, as well as all other forms of government that differ from Islam.

Old 07-17-2015, 04:05 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,588,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
Technically, Muslims cannot submit to the rule of secular law, if it contradicts Shari'a. Ergo, they must wage jihad until the secular law submits to Shari'a.
There is no other way for a devout Muslim.
So that pretty much voids any assertion of 'citizenship.'
CITIZEN - ... Citizens are members of a political community who, in their associative capacity, have established or submitted themselves to the dominion of government for the promotion of the general welfare and the protection of their individual as well as collective rights.
- - - Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Ed. p.244
They are enemies of the republican form of government, as well as all other forms of government that differ from Islam.
I have posted on here many times videos of the muslim leader telling muslims to live in "host countries" and use the country's resources until there are enough muslims there to overthrow the government and institute the Sharia. They dont even try to hide it so I don't know why so many non-muslims go to great length to deny that this is the end goal of islam.

Old 07-17-2015, 04:15 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,470,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
No, I just went out for a drink.

I'm glad you have Muslim drinking buddies.

They consider deceiving the infidel a part of Jihad.
Or maybe I'm deceiving them.

[cheers!!]

Old 07-17-2015, 04:22 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,301,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
We didn't have all these terror attacks before we started letting muslims move here. The mid east has shown christian and muslim societies can not ever get along. So should all muslims be sent back to wherever they came from?

Maybe it is time to close America. As americans we can't move to most countries unless you are very wealthy or marry a national. But we let people come here who are bent on destroying our way of life.
Definitely! They aren't here to assimilate and become Americans. The fact is, they don't. Their beliefs are incompatible with freedom and democracy.

Old 07-17-2015, 04:38 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,117,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Hmmmm....

Around the same time James Holmes was found guilty of the murder of 12 people in an Aurora, Colorado movie theater.
You are right. We have enough problems of our own without inviting an even more troublesome group of people here.
We are like all the other regions of the world that are now suffering the results of trying to accommodate Muslims that have no intention of assimilating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies