Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2015, 05:01 PM

300 posts, read 348,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Rob is right. The full.videos were released. They are shortened because that's what people do. You highlight the important part and release a short video. They released the short ones AND the full hours long videos.

I may be off my rocker but I think I've found out what needs to be looked into. Why do WE fund PP, so they can then essentially give that money to Democrat candidates? They do not need money if they are giving hundreds of thousands of dollars to politicians. And it's just plain wrong for tax payers to essentially be finding candidates we don't agree with
But what if there was a long video of a republican speech and a democrat decides to "shorten" it. Would you believe in a short video by then?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2015, 05:05 PM

300 posts, read 348,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vejadu View Post
That's nothing but spin. The 'processing and transportation fees" they're charging is the loophole that lets them get away with selling organs from aborted babies without being thrown in jail.

Factcheck.org is far from an unbiased source, as its funded by the left-wing Annenberg Foundation. They want this story to go away as badly as HuffPo, Salon and DailyKos do.
Then where is your "unbiased" source that it is a loophole that they profit? If it is going to come from the daily caller or Fox News, it won't count.

Old 07-22-2015, 05:10 PM

934 posts, read 595,321 times
Video has beem proven to be a fraud. Just google search it

Old 07-22-2015, 05:17 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,704,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Unreal. Get this. House Dems, who still aren't getting asked questions about this from the media, want the DOJ to investigate the videomakers. No matter that selling organs for profit is being discussed, but let's go after them that are exposing it. Son of a B i hate liberal democrats. What a bunch of soulless scum.
The video makers are linked to a network with a long history of deception and misrepresentation. They are not trustworthy and have been caught lying in the past with trick editing and misleading questions.

Old 07-22-2015, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
The video makers are linked to a network with a long history of deception and misrepresentation. They are not trustworthy and have been caught lying in the past with trick editing and misleading questions.
In other words the videomakers are filthy liars

Old 07-22-2015, 05:38 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,704,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blind melon View Post
I didn't say that, but an investigation into their shady practices is more than warranted. Lots of people are very easily deceived. I'm withholding judgment until more evidence emerges.

Old 07-22-2015, 05:59 PM

Quote:
I didn't say that, but an investigation into their shady practices is more than warranted. Lots of people are very easily deceived. I'm withholding judgment until more evidence emerges.
Theres proof that the video was heavily chopped and edited. These guys intentionally mislead their viewers

Old 07-22-2015, 06:06 PM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blind melon View Post
You really need to watch the entire video from last week to get a feel for the editing, anyone can edit to make their point. So what happened regarding the contention that they were selling for profit from last week, it disappeared after they were exposed.

Selling parts for profit is illegal but obviously the PP representative was being insensitive while drinking wine in a restaurant I may add. The head of PP apologized and was embarrassed but insensitivity is not a crime.

Old 07-22-2015, 06:08 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,035,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94buickcentury View Post
But what if there was a long video of a republican speech and a democrat decides to "shorten" it. Would you believe in a short video by then?
If they released both versions, yes. Both versions of these videoshave been released.

Old 07-22-2015, 06:08 PM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Investigation for what, it should be very easy for these people that posted the video to offer some evidence that they are selling for profit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies