Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2016, 08:25 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,584,047 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
the problem is that the two party system is reaching its age limit so to say. gop and dem have fewer and fewer interests in common. each caters to special interest/demographic groups. the divide seems irreversible and gop and dem are more often at odds with each other than cooperating, which makes the government very inefficient. trump as an expert deal maker and in between partisan stances has the potential to unite the two parties together; but his brash personality whips a lot of fear out of some sensitive groups and establishments, who are trying desperately to abort his quest for the potus.
The RNC are desperate. He wont win the general now. You know it. Turn the lights off. Thank God. Look how McCains crowds helped Obama win. This is what Lindsey Graham said, the RNC went bat sht crazy. He will win the RNC but aside from the Trump flocks, mainstream folks will either stay home or vote against Trump. Its a wrap. But like Jesus Christ said Thy have eyes but refuse to see, they have ears and do not hear.

Old 03-11-2016, 08:28 PM

10,221 posts, read 19,152,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
The RNC are desperate. He wont win the general now.
You're going to be saying that right up until election day, and probably after too.

Quote:
You know it. Turn the lights off. Thank God. Look how McCains crowds helped Obama win. This is what Lindsey said, the RNC went bat sht crazy. He will win the RNC but aside from the Trump flocks, mainstream folks will either stay home or vote against Trump. Its a wrap.
Got news for you: Trump IS the new mainstream. His people will vote for him, traditional Republicans will certainly show up to vote against Hillary, and disaffected Democrats will vote for him as well. I don't like it, but that's how I'm calling it.

Old 03-11-2016, 08:31 PM

5,044 posts, read 4,922,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
The RNC are desperate. He wont win the general now. You know it. Turn the lights off. Thank God. Look how McCains crowds helped Obama win. This is what Lindsey said, the RNC went bat sht crazy. He will win the RNC but aside from the Trump flocks, mainstream folks will either stay home or vote against Trump. Its a wrap.
rejection of a strong and capable leader like trump by Americans like you and alike is a soft crime committed to future American generations. overcome your ungrounded fear of trump.

Old 03-11-2016, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nybbler View Post
You're going to be saying that right up until election day, and probably after too.

Got news for you: Trump IS the new mainstream. His people will vote for him, traditional Republicans will certainly show up to vote against Hillary, and disaffected Democrats will vote for him as well. I don't like it, but that's how I'm calling it.
Well I bet you a beer or a glass of wine.

Old 03-11-2016, 08:33 PM

Quote:
rejection of a strong and capable leader like trump by Americans like you and alike is a soft crime committed to future American generations. overcome your ungrounded fear of trump.
Ok. We agree to disagree.

Old 03-11-2016, 08:36 PM

5,044 posts, read 4,922,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nybbler View Post

trump will probably win more votes from the minority communities than Hillary will.

Old 03-11-2016, 08:41 PM

Quote:
trump will probably win more votes from the minority communities than Hillary will.
Ok I will buy you dinner if your right. You can join me for mass at St Johns the Divine if I am right deal ? Community building starts with everday Americans.

Old 03-11-2016, 08:49 PM

6,885 posts, read 9,902,905 times
Quote:
It is my sense that the "minority communities" in New York have always understood Trump as a racist.
They would likely vote for anyone at all other than Trump - as well they should.

You can always find your random black renegade, of course.

Old 03-11-2016, 09:22 PM

3,451 posts, read 3,899,481 times
Quote:
I really don't understand what make Trump so strong. I mean is it the yelling and screaming? No one fears trump we fear what this country will turn into once he is elected. Trust it's going to be more harmful than good. Amongst American people.

Old 03-11-2016, 09:24 PM

3,451 posts, read 3,899,481 times
Quote:
This makes me laugh lol. You really think Asians Mexicans and Blacks are going to vote for him lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies