Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2016, 09:31 AM

15,849 posts, read 14,479,382 times

Advertisements

Or keep the Republicans, and get rid of the useless Democrat President. Really, he's the one in the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTAC View Post
Can you explain why America needs to be made great again with all those Republicans in power? Oh that's right, Obama. The few things the obstructionist GOPers allowed through have ruined everything.

Old 02-24-2016, 10:25 AM

19,048 posts, read 13,964,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
That was a trap and it worked...
It's the libby way brother. If you don't post with perfect grammar and syntax, you give them the opening to ignire your argument. Typical.

Old 02-24-2016, 10:27 AM

Quote:
An alliance of the super wealthy with the apathetic, undereducated, frightened, paranoid, greedy and selfish portion of the electorate that was taken in by trickle down economics.

The apathetic don't care, the undereducated watch FOX "News", the frightened are taken in by GOPer rhetoric of keeping them safe while stirring up hornets nests, the paranoid by GOPer rhetoric of Obama Derangement Syndrome, the greedy by GOPer rhetoric of "free enterprise", and the selfish by their logic of when they win the lottery. they don't want to have to pay a lot of taxes.

Their base votes against their own best interests without even knowing it.
Cool thanks. Sometimes I feel bad when I write off libbies with derogatory name calling, but this post proves why we have to: We hate each other.

I can't wait for the reckoning! You guys disarmed yourselves a long time ago only to rely on a military and police force almost exclusively made up of people like me. You better hope those blue helmets come quick! Lol

(Did you catch that improperly capitalized W?)

Old 02-24-2016, 11:25 AM

513 posts, read 837,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
It's the libby way brother. If you don't post with perfect grammar and syntax, you give them the opening to ignire your argument. Typical.
It was a joke, the combination of the word "intelligent" with a typo and I think he got it. Now I'm going to ignire you for a while.

Old 02-24-2016, 12:07 PM

1,155 posts, read 1,976,059 times
A lot of the folk on the left are panicking, threatening to move to Canada or Europe. But I'm afraid even that won't be too easy.

Old 02-24-2016, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Now I'm going to ignire you for a while.
Shucks.

Old 02-24-2016, 08:38 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,045,839 times
Trump is an idiot and only speaks out of his mouth without clear foresight from his head. Trump talked about charging tariffs on American companies that make American goods overseas. What an idiot. Also building a wall? What an idiot. America is a member of NAFTA with Canada and Mexico. Trump will need congressional support to remove US out of NAFTA. Also Trump can not close immigration, however he should push for immigration reform. Also America is currently pushing the Trans Pacific Agreement and the Trans Atlantic Agreement with EU and Britain. Also the US has left the world in a mess, the US failed to clean up its fathers poop across the globe AKA Great Britain. China and Russia have their hands together and with smiles on their face to savor up what the US has failed in the past generation. Trump needs to also look at foreign policy because clearly Russia and China are not our friends when it comes to politics, business is another story.

The Republican party is divided and has been divided since the Tea Party Movement. The division of the Republican party is far more worse than the democratic division which puts liberals of Wall Street/captains of industry against populists. It looks like highly undereducated persons voted for Donald Trump in South Carolina, Nevada, and Iowa. I except Florida to vote for Trump as well. I think Texas will vote for Ted Cruz.

Trump may win the Republican candidacy, however mainline Republicans will not support him. Clinton will win the presidency, however I feel that she will be a 1 term president.

Old 02-24-2016, 09:09 PM

513 posts, read 837,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
It looks like highly undereducated persons voted for Donald Trump in South Carolina, Nevada, and Iowa.
He loves
the poorly educated!

Old 02-26-2016, 11:17 AM

5,121 posts, read 4,971,177 times
I felt sorry for the poor old Donald last night being attacked fiercely from left and right by two young hungry wolves and desperate politicians...what a show...I have noticed the quiet Ohio governor for a good while and he stood out to me last night as a strong and decent politician candidate. it is time for trump to work on defending his past disputable business activities to avoid being caught again in shock. Carson seems to be just hanging around for the fun of it from now on... I see a landslide win of the Super Tuesday for trump.

Old 02-26-2016, 11:27 AM

6,885 posts, read 9,930,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
I felt sorry for the poor old Donald last night being attacked fiercely from left and right by two young hungry wolves and desperate politicians...what a show...I have noticed the quiet Ohio governor for a good while and he stood out to me last night as a strong and decent politician candidate. it is time for trump to work on defending his past disputable business activities to avoid being caught again in shock. Carson seems to be just hanging around for the fun of it from now on... I see a landslide win of the Super Tuesday for trump.
Did you once mention that you are from China ? I could be mistaken.
I guess you missed Trump's comments about China the other evening. Scary stuff, as most thinking people commented. Aimed to encourage popular xenophobia with a quite aggressive demonization thrown in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies