Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2015, 07:05 AM

1,603 posts, read 1,112,647 times

Advertisements

All liberals are deeply racist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2015, 07:09 AM

11,155 posts, read 15,699,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
What Biden said was not dumb, it was horrendously racist. My 6 year-old would recognize that, but you don't?!?!?!
Oh yeah, what Biden said was racist for sure. I just meant that he says a lot of dumb things in general and that there's not much you can extrapolate to a broader population from such a quirky individual.

I'm glad your six year old can recognize racism like that. I'm not sure many have that capacity at that age.

Old 07-24-2015, 07:11 AM

14,479 posts, read 11,272,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Oh yeah, what Biden said was racist for sure. I just meant that he says a lot of dumb things in general and that there's not much you can extrapolate to a broader population from such a quirky individual.

I'm glad your six year old can recognize racism like that. I'm not sure many have that capacity at that age.
No they don't, it was just a bit of hyperbole.

Old 07-24-2015, 07:14 AM

11,155 posts, read 15,699,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
You are one in a million......or you're lying to me.......

I'll take your word for it.

On Biden.........that wasnt DUMB stuff........that was flat out racist...... No clean and articulate black candidates ......???? naww bruh, that comes from a dark place. He's thought about that for a minute. And the media laughs it off as "old uncle Joe" ....har har!! Let Lindsey Graham say that.......... Tired of the Joe Biden is goofy excuse.
Did you watch the link I posted? Fox News had on their agenda for a day to go after Stewart for that segment and his response was to compile many of his impersonations of all different cultures. It's not a long segment and might give you better understanding of his humor in context, which Fox didn't provide its viewers:
Oh, for Fox Sake - Stewart Eviscerates Stewart - The Daily Show - Video Clip | Comedy Central

I'm not sure why you're fixated on Biden in this. I agree it was racist. I wasn't excusing him, I was just saying he's not known for his eloquence.

As neither a liberal nor a conservative, I see racism on both sides. Obviously, the right is home to those wishing to protect the white patriarchy of yesteryear. The left, in their desperate attempts to level the playing field, often treat minorities - particularly black people - as incapable of taking care of themselves, as needing to be saved. The liberal heart might be in the right place, but particularly with multi-generational welfare of all races, the outcomes of its good intentions can be devastating.

Old 07-24-2015, 07:22 AM

26,457 posts, read 15,049,695 times
Jon Stewart might be the biggest hypocrite on TV.

He lies on purpose often, he deliberately manipulates and edits interviews in an unfavorable way, he will agree to specific terms for an interview and then break them, he tells half truths, he spins....and then he criticizes others for doing the same.

He covers the news and when you point out how he is full of BS he plays the "I am just a comedy show, man" card.

His viewers blast Fox News for dishonesty while excusing or ignorant that Jon Stewart is no better. Essentially, his viewers are saying it is only okay when my side lies and distorts, your side can't.

How Jon Stewart turned lies into comedy and brainwashed a generation | New York Post

Redskins fans featured on

Old 07-24-2015, 07:48 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,538,308 times
Check out what the First Black Prez said........

Bill Clinton made insensitive ‘race jab’ about Obama in 2008 | New York Post

Quote:
“A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee,” Clinton is quoted as saying in “Game Change,” by John Heilemann and Mark Halperin.

Old 07-24-2015, 09:00 AM

2,083 posts, read 1,619,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
In contrast, liberals have failed to generate much interest in the "outrage of the day" media that conservatives love - the Sean Hannitys, Mark Levins, etc. MSNBC is a flop. Air America collapsed. Punching up at the powerful elites with satire is a lot easier - reminiscent of Mark Twain.
There's a ton of daily outrage media for Liberals, just not on network/cable news, its online. Gawker, HuffPo, DailyKos, Slate, Reddit, Young Turks, Mother Jones, Alternet, RawStory, Salon, Vox, RightWingWatch, MoveOn, AddictingInfo, Wonkette and Media Matters are some of the big players. These sites are obsessed with perpetual outrage and offense from the Liberal side. Tumblr is dominated by SJW's that are constantly looking for things to be angered and offended by.

Old 07-24-2015, 09:06 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 21 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,111,637 times
Quote:
Libs really do think blacks are simple-minded..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgIFV7jXBFQ

Even our VP does,,,,,,,,,,
If anybody was ever a platation owner....

Old 07-24-2015, 09:20 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,389,796 times
Quote:

That's a race jab?

Wow. ANY criticism of a "Person of Color" is a "race jab," apparently. Couldn't mean that he was young and inexperienced, reaching past an establishment that believed he should "wait his turn" or defer to the elders. Especially when looked at in context with other comments made about Obama being an amateur and being incompetent. Nope. Race jab. Every time.

Short changed at a store? Race jab. Forgot the pickles at McDonalds? Race jab. It must be exhausting to go through life thinking that all the time.

In 2008 the Obamaphiles did their best to smear the Clintons as being racist to convince people that the junior Senator/part time con-law professor/community organizer was a much better and experienced fit for President than stodgy old white folks who had been around the block a few more times.

Old 07-24-2015, 09:30 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,175,777 times
LOL...the comments on this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies