Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2015, 08:55 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,290,251 times

Advertisements

I bet even those "monons" could see a thread with the same heading on the front page.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...e-sanders.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2015, 09:09 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,047,114 times
I think this is hilarious!

What will the left do when blacks turn on them?

Old 08-08-2015, 09:17 PM

998 posts, read 665,100 times
Between Trump on the right shaking the GOP establishment boat, and the #blacklivesmatter SJW lunatics turning on and attacking the left... this could be a very interesting election cycle.

Old 08-08-2015, 09:56 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,756,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Why are these people picking on Bernie? He is one of the few politicians who cares about their so called cause.

The Black Lives Matter morons hijack an event and then call the audience "white supremacist liberals”? I'm sure that behavior will win supporters.....
They pick on Bernie and his supporters because they can. They're soft targets. Three black people intimidating a crowd of thousands of whites and stopping their presidential candidate from speaking. What a rush that must have been for them.

Old 08-08-2015, 09:58 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,564,913 times
The Democrats support lawlessness, sometimes it comes back to bite them.

Old 08-08-2015, 10:01 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,977,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post

The brunch protestors are not violent and they aren't doing anything to harm anyone so I don't see them as some sort of aggressive BLM wing. And FWIW, I know that out west they have a manifesto and everything. I'm glad that young people aren't afraid to go out and protest creatively.
Why protest brunch? Why not rally outside a court house, a state capitol...hell, why not the HQ of the Fraternal Order of Police, the people who PAY FOR THE LAWYERS of every killer cop who gets caught?

This is doing nothing but making BLM and black people as a whole look bad.

Old 08-08-2015, 10:06 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,977,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Why are these people picking on Bernie? He is one of the few politicians who cares about their so called cause.

The Black Lives Matter morons hijack an event and then call the audience "white supremacist liberals”? I'm sure that behavior will win supporters.....
The progressive left has a rich legacy of internecine rivalry.

Mao vs. Jiang. Brezhnev vs. Mao. Shining Path vs. MRTA. UNITA vs. MPLA. Pol Pot vs. Vietnam. Everybody wants to be a chief.

Old 08-08-2015, 10:11 PM

17,402 posts, read 14,631,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
For those who remember, during a 2008 GOP debate, there was a veteran who came out asking about Don't ask, Don't tell. Well, he turned out to be a Hillary Clinton Plant:

Hillary plants question in Republican debate - Jonathan Garthwaite

Now we have "Black Lives Matter" protestors showing up at Bernie Sanders events...and only Bernie Sanders events. They are NOT showing up at any GOP candidate event, or at Hillary rallies. Why only Bernie? My guess is those who show up trolling Senator Sanders are paid for by the Hillary campaign, as she has a history of doing stuff like this and Bernie is the only Democrat to gain any traction against her.

I am not a Sanders supporter myself and don't have a dog in this fight, as I am 100% standing with Rand, but I know BS when I smell it.
And wasn't Hillary the original Birther?

Old 08-08-2015, 10:16 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,395,958 times
The answer to your primary question is simple. Because you are perceived as supporting politics that are at least sideways from nominally democratic Black racial politics. That's it. All effective politics are racial, for better or worse, and you are not supporting the dysfunctional communist political strategy of the majority of African Americans or brain-washed Whites. Thus, they hate you and will rather accurately be prone to shaming you on the primary issue: race.

Though, I'm not sure how you can avow your politics and hold that the War on Drugs is racial. Just because a racial political group is prosecuted more under Drug Laws, because of their greater participation in illegal activity in a manner that often gets them caught, does not make the policy racist. It only means that there is identifiable difference in behavior between groups.

Old 08-08-2015, 10:17 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,014,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
And wasn't Hillary the original Birther?
Why yes she was.

And this is more about turnout than anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies