Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2015, 03:58 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,702,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
You only believe it because it makes you feel normal, sorry about the truth, you are not a bird or a gut worm, show me any animal other than human that can reason. Logic proves you are wrong but like I say, It's fine as long as you don't expect me to believe it. Apparently you lack common sense, it's not an insult it's just the truth. I've read all the so called proof and it's not proof at all just a theory.
1. I'm not gay so I don't feel anything but I am eager to know the truth.

2. Other mammals use reasoning. Science!

3. Again, science. I am not trying to make you believe anything. That's the beauty of science. There's nothing to believe. I'm telling you that same-sex sttraction is a natural biological occurrence. You now know something you didn't know before crossing paths with me.

4. In science a theory is a conclusion based on extensive, repeated testing. It's not a belief like in laypersons' language.

The lack of science education in this country is appallng.

Old 07-28-2015, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
Schools should teach people to be respectful towards one another, regardless of sexual orientation, race, gender, etc.

It's ok to have your views. You can even feel that homosexuality is wrong, but you have no business mistreating a person for being different.

Simple.
Actually, no one can feel homosexuality is wrong because we know now that it's not. That's like feeling bears don't have fur.

People are not entitled to their own made up conclusions.

Last edited by Bluefly; 07-28-2015 at 04:34 PM..

Old 07-28-2015, 05:51 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,346,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
1. I'm not gay so I don't feel anything but I am eager to know the truth.

2. Other mammals use reasoning. Science!

The lack of science education in this country is appallng.
The lack of common sense and logic in this country is appalling . No animal other than humans can reason. Animals follow instincts. That's why we are living in houses, driving cars and we even went to the moon, I haven't seen a bird do that.

Old 07-28-2015, 06:11 PM

33,563 posts, read 18,147,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
You said homosexuality isn't natural. That is factually wrong. You're not entitled to your own facfs.

Why do you care anyway? To spend your life holding so much hatred in your heart. Why not hate people who eat seafood or wear two types of fabric?

Find God's love in your heart
God calls all his people to repent from sin..God loves all people .. all sinners need to repent . That is his message of Love.

Old 07-28-2015, 06:33 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,946,114 times
Yes those evil homos and lesbos, after we marry our pet goats we are coming for your children. The schools are indroctinating them from birth, soon the whole world will be filled with rainbows and unicorns and ancient fables will be a distant memory of ignorant religions.

Old 07-28-2015, 06:36 PM

Quote:
The lack of common sense and logic in this country is appalling . No animal other than humans can reason. Animals follow instincts. That's why we are living in houses, driving cars and we even went to the moon, I haven't seen a bird do that.
Your definition of reason differs from science's defintion. Animals can't reason to the level we can but they still do.

Look, you're just not well educated on these topics and on some level, beneath your sinful pride, you must know that reason and common sense are on my side, not yours, because science is on my side, the bastion of reason and common sense.

You're denying vast bodies of science with responses that can only be interpreted as irrational rage because you just learned that reality doesn't fit with your mythology.

That's fine, it's a free country, but on behalf of those few Americans who follow in the footsteps of our founding fathers and their commitment to reason, just know that you are absolutely wrong, as I proved earlier by posting the summary of scientific conclusions.

Now, you've lost this debate. That's OK. Hopefully you've learned something and can begin to escape from the dark, oppressive mythology that has led you astray.

God bless.

Last edited by Bluefly; 07-28-2015 at 07:23 PM.. Reason: Typo

Old 07-28-2015, 06:44 PM

33,524 posts, read 37,125,817 times
Quote:
Lol....Tell me can you do this? I'll bet you can't even come close....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsXP8qeFF6A

Old 07-28-2015, 07:04 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,488,768 times
Quote:
They use the same tactics that Hitler used, brain wash the children into believing it's natural, they can not fool the adults so they push it on children.

You will be hearing about how animals do it so it must be natural real soon.
Hahahaha, the brainwashing is from the religious, they teach their children that we were created, that the earth is only 6,000 years old and the dinosaurs did not exist. LOL.

Old 07-28-2015, 07:10 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,527,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalSin View Post
I am merely pointing out there are public institutions that have lesson plans on teaching the evils of homosexuality.
If it's a US school, I don't believe it. Give us the source for your info, or the name or location of the school.

Old 07-28-2015, 07:17 PM

17,779 posts, read 13,670,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Lol....Tell me can you do this? I'll bet you can't even come close....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsXP8qeFF6A
The Chimp is very good at the game. Probably because unlike our friend, he doesn't spend all day thinking about how brilliant he is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies