Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2015, 07:25 PM

7,322 posts, read 6,918,341 times

Advertisements

Because animals do something, does not make it natural, nor should people be subject to all animal behaviors .
Animals feed on one another eat raw flesh and die eating the wrong things too.
Because a dog or a chimp will have sex with another of it's sex does not make it a healthy human behavior.
We are suppose to be superior to animals, not as stupid.
Animals that do same sex also do normal sex as well , it is not a preference, and that is the key where the gay/science community ignore. It doesn't fit their agenda.
Being gay is all about sex, selfish sex, then playing the appearance game/lie (Role play) to justify it .
Homosexuality is abnormal not normal.
Some one born with extra or missing parts is abnormal ,my brother was born without a left hand ,it's not normal and his children and grand children did not have any abnormalities either.
The anomaly does not replicate it's self naturally .
But the pressure of the gay community does not leave any one alone, do they, they press their issue to foster more gay behavior.
I have been the victim of these very literal pressuring physically and verbally by gay people when I was young.
Don't lie to me. I know the game.

Old 07-28-2015, 07:34 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,699,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
Because animals do something, does not make it natural, nor should people be subject to all animal behaviors .
Because a dog or a chimp will have sex with another of it's sex does not make it a healthy human behavior.
Animals that do same sex also do normal sex as well , it is not a preference, and that is the key where the gay/science community ignore. It doesn't fit their agenda.
Being gay is all about sex, selfish sex, then playing the appearance game/lie (Role play) to justify it .
Some one born with extra or missing parts is abnormal ,my brother was born without a left hand ,it's not normal and his children and grand children did not have any abnormalities either.
But the pressure of the gay community does not leave any one alone, do they, they press their issue to foster more gay behavior.
I have been the victim of these very literal pressuring physically and verbally by gay people when I was young.
It's not because animals do it. You're confusing sexual orientation with sexual behavior.

Homosexuality is natural because it's a biological orientarion variation in humans. It's like being black or red head.

Every sexual act gay people so straight people do with people of the opposite sex too, in large numbers, so obviously that's not valid.

Just trust that God made everybody with the core attractions they were meant to have and let them live in peace and with equal rights, just like women and different skin colors.

God bless.

Old 07-28-2015, 08:17 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,091,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
Here's a question for you that I'm 99% sure you won't actually answer: what does make something natural. What is the actual requirement for something to be deemed natural.

And we're not superior to animals. We are animals. And of all the animals, we've ****ed more things up that pretty much all the animals combined. No other species kills off it's own at the same rate that we do. And no one is ignoring the bisexual nature of animals. We still don't know exactly why people are gay, but we know it's got something to do with the brain. Humans have very complicated brains compared to a dog, so our concept of sexuality is going to be more complicated. That's not being ignored; that's a basic concept of biology that's simply to obvious to address.

And what's wrong with selfish sex? What do you care? They're just having sex with each other. You're so removed from that situation, that I truly cannot comprehend why you care enough to even go off on this.

And yeah, being gay is abnormal if you define the norm as the majority, which based on what you're saying is what you do. But abnormal isn't bad. It's abnormal to be over 6'2" but no one really has a problem with it. Big picture, it's weird that we cook meat. We're the only species that does that. It's weird that we care so much about who everyone else is having sex with. It's odd that you think we're supposed to be superior to animals when you yourself worry with trivial matters that simply don't effect you.

Old 07-28-2015, 08:34 PM

368 posts, read 413,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago60614 View Post

This whole "keep gays away from the kids" thing is offensive. They aren't going to "influence" children. They don't want to. They aren't going after kids. They're living their every day human lives.
Bravo! While were at it, lets release Jerry Sandusky & make him Grand Poobah of the Boy Scouts

Old 07-28-2015, 09:17 PM

2,184 posts, read 1,381,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Scientists know that homosexuality is a natural biological variation embedded in humans and all mammals. It is like blonde hair or red, male or female, black, brown, or white skin color.
There is no such knowledge in the scientific community. Studies looking for the homosexual gene have never found it. You are probably confusing research and conclusive evidence. Studies trying to explain homosexuality biologically have been conducted, just as studies trying to explain criminal behavior and pedophilia have also been conducted.

Furthermore, your attempt at establishing a parallel between how genes influence hair color and sexual preference is a first. We know exactly which genes are responsible for hair and skin color and how they have an effect on cells. When it comes to human behavior, sexual or otherwise, science is still unable to pinpoint specific genes and explain how they influence a person's behavior.

The most promising study in favor of a biological explanation on gene xq28 has been completely contradicted by the latest results obtained recently by researchers.

The fact is that different theories abound, some blaming hormone levels during intra uterine life, others saying it is passed from mother to son and from father to daughter, others saying genes are only partially responsible, other studies saying that an array of genes are responsible, however they all have one thing in common : they are inconclusive and rely either on abstract models, narrow samples allegedly showing correlation but failing to prove causation, and impossibility to explain scientifically how sexual behavior is affected by these factors.

I know for a fact you will not find a single research paper proving beyond doubt that homosexuality is innate and accepted within the scientific community.

Last edited by Sorel36; 07-28-2015 at 10:05 PM..

Old 07-29-2015, 01:03 AM

2,184 posts, read 1,381,054 times
*Last line : that is accepted by the scientific community.

Old 07-29-2015, 01:41 AM

27,118 posts, read 15,295,953 times
Quote:
You said homosexuality isn't natural. That is factually wrong. You're not entitled to your own facfs.

Why do you care anyway? To spend your life holding so much hatred in your heart. Why not hate people who eat seafood or wear two types of fabric?

Find God's love in your heart

You keep claiming this and now those making a claim of their view with as much evidence presented as you supplied in your own posts.

May be that you have "your own facfs".

Reflect,

Old 07-29-2015, 02:29 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,361,465 times
Quote:
Scientists know that homosexuality is a natural biological variation embedded in humans and all mammals. It is like blonde hair or red, male or female, black, brown, or white skin color.

Your assumptions are common in some circles but we know now that they are mistaken. This is a good opportunity to update you views on this matter.

Source?

Old 07-29-2015, 02:55 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,361,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago60614 View Post
How are they filling people's heads with nonsense to say that some people are born gay and others straight? It's just a simple fact. You can't "make" kids be gay or straight. It's like "making" someone have red hair, short limbs or be left handed. It just is what it is.

Why wouldn't it be ok with gay people to have access to employment in schools? What's the issue? Should we not employ overly tall or short people in schools either - because your child could end up in their arms saying that when they grow up they also want to be 6'8" tall or 4'9" tall.

This whole "keep gays away from the kids" thing is offensive. They aren't going to "influence" children. They don't want to. They aren't going after kids. They're living their every day human lives.

In my 36 years I've known HUNDREDS of gay people, many very closely, and NEVER ONCE have I even remotely heard a single one say something about "turning someone gay" or that it was even possible to talk someone into being gay. Like it's a choice. Do you know why I've NEVER ONCE heard any gay person say that? Because they know first hand that being gay isn't a choice and it's impossible and quite offensive to even think such things.

Monozygotic twins raised apart will be both heterosexual and homosexual.

If a gay gene exists, something else is also in play that causes it to become active.

Biological basis of sexual orientation

Old 07-29-2015, 09:59 AM

48 posts, read 23,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Monozygotic twins raised apart will be both heterosexual and homosexual.

If a gay gene exists, something else is also in play that causes it to become active.

Biological basis of sexual orientation

Monozygotic twins are not 100% genetically the same.

Identical Twins' Genes Are Not Identical - Scientific American

Quote:
For example, one twin in Bruder's study was missing some genes on particular chromosomes that indicated a risk of leukemia, which he indeed suffered. The other twin did not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.