Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2015, 01:06 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,176,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I thought you were on the threshold of accepting science and knowing it's a baby, a human, like the Jews in Germany were. One can only hope for knowledge to be accepted.
Oh I understand science, I also understand what an embryo is, what a fetus is, and what a baby is. That doesn't change the fact that a woman is allowed and should be allowed to terminate the embryo or fetus if she chooses to do so. That has nothing to do with science. I understand science and I also understand we will all eventually die, some of us a lot sooner than others.

Old 08-18-2015, 01:24 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
You can call that fetus whatever you like to satisfy you needs, but at the end of the day, it is a woman's LEGAL RIGHT to terminate that pregnancy if she chooses to do so.
How about baby since fetus means young one. Go ahead, stop being a science denier.

Old 08-18-2015, 01:28 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Oh I understand science, I also understand what an embryo is, what a fetus is, and what a baby is. That doesn't change the fact that a woman is allowed and should be allowed to terminate the embryo or fetus if she chooses to do so. That has nothing to do with science. I understand science and I also understand we will all eventually die, some of us a lot sooner than others.
Good you agree the fetus/baby is dying sooner than later it's just being killed by it's mother. Sad though.

The best description I have heard of abortion is dead babies sacrificed on the alter to the Goddess of unbridled sex. 55,000,000 and counting.

Old 08-18-2015, 01:59 AM

259 posts, read 178,827 times
Drop the pretense that you people are somehow "pro-life." This claim is more transparent than a certain set of imperial clothes. Find a charade that might be umm.... more believable.

Old 08-18-2015, 04:47 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
I support the Government funding Planned Parenthood because it does society more good than harm.

Old 08-18-2015, 05:44 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times
Quote:
How about baby since fetus means young one. Go ahead, stop being a science denier.
The medical definition of "fetus:"
Quote:
Medical Definition of FETUS. : an unborn or unhatched vertebrate especially after attaining the basic structural plan of its kind; specifically : a developing human from usually two months after conception to birth—compare embryo. Fetus Medical Definition | Merriam-Webster Medical Dictionary
You want science and medicine, there it is. A fetus is a DEVELOPING human, which is exactly what I and others have posted in this and other threads relating to abortion. A developing human is NOT a baby.

What you believe to be true matters not a whit to anyone but yourself. So, live your life by your "beliefs" and for the rest of us, MYODB!

Old 08-18-2015, 06:23 AM

3,850 posts, read 2,226,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyu86 View Post
Drop the pretense that you people are somehow "pro-life." This claim is more transparent than a certain set of imperial clothes.
How about "against-abortion", or "pro-constitution" since all people have the right to life.

Killing unborn children is disgusting.

Old 08-18-2015, 08:53 AM
AT9

691 posts, read 1,219,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
The medical definition of "fetus:" You want science and medicine, there it is. A fetus is a DEVELOPING human, which is exactly what I and others have posted in this and other threads relating to abortion. A developing human is NOT a baby.

What you believe to be true matters not a whit to anyone but yourself. So, live your life by your "beliefs" and for the rest of us, MYODB!
Embryos, fetuses, babies, toddlers, children, teenagers = all "developing humans."

Notice that even in your twisted reasoning, it's still an individual "human," even if it's still in a developmental stage.

Usually those that are developing and most helpless warrant society's protection the most. Why is it the reverse with unborn "developing" children?

Old 08-18-2015, 09:42 AM

Quote:
When did I deny science? You came saying that word, but I don't think you know what it means.....

Old 08-18-2015, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Good you agree the fetus/baby is dying sooner than later it's just being killed by it's mother. Sad though.

The best description I have heard of abortion is dead babies sacrificed on the alter to the Goddess of unbridled sex. 55,000,000 and counting.
And how many people died in that same period of time? Don't you care about their lives too or because they have been born you don't care if they die? Sad thought indeed.

Oh and abortion is legal and will stay legal and there is nothing you can do to change that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies