Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2015, 05:35 PM

34,274 posts, read 19,309,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
1. Point out an editing trick by time code on one of the segments released by this particular group.
Good lord, they don't time stamp them, but the editing is very obvious. And something this group is well known for

Quote:
2. Why aren't Planned Parenthood's costs transparent to the buyer?
Shrug, because its possible planned parenthood doesnt have a good grasp of them. This is less then 5% of their spending (abortions), and how they are prepared, transported, etc vary from research group to research group.

Quote:
3. Does Planned Parenthood know what its costs are for shipping and handling? Why the protracted negotiations?
See my answer to #2. Its not just shipping and handling. I know this may surprise you, but research groups may require a lot of paperwork and specifications to do actual research.

Quote:
4. Why are progressive leftists so slippery and evasive and mendacious about current events?
Because we know the world is a complex place. We learned this after we got old enough to learn santa wasn't real.

Meanwhile those on the right believe everything they're told (like here), and think that the governments finances works exactly like their families does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2015, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
What it boils down to is that if a person is barbaric enough to take an innocent life they are not past doing almost anything inhuman. Consider the source and realize what kind of barbarians we have in this country.
At what point do we define life? Courts and government has decided 24 weeks. If you wanted to argue for 20 weeks I could buy it....but before that? There just is not much thinking going on, cows have more thoughts going on.

And I'm not a vegan.

Old 07-28-2015, 05:40 PM
mm4 mm4 started this thread

5,711 posts, read 3,966,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
How am I confused? I said the evidence doesn't support the conclusion that they are engaged in illegal activity.

What I described in terms of donations and covering costs is legal.

If more evidence surfaces that they are making profit off these donations, I'll be right there with you. Legal action will need to be taken.

So, I'm as clear on this as the scientific community is about global warming, which is overwhelmingly. If the evidence changes, I'll change my views on that too. Funny how consistent one can be when evidence is their driving motivation rather than politics.
Evade much? Practice science by referendum much?

For the third time, point out a vignette or passage by time code right here. Then tell the board why you think it's problematic.

Old 07-28-2015, 05:49 PM
mm4 mm4 started this thread

5,711 posts, read 3,966,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Good lord, they don't time stamp them, but the editing is very obvious. And something this group is well known for
The YouTube time elapse. That simple.

Quote:
Shrug, because its possible planned parenthood doesnt have a good grasp of them. This is less then 5% of their spending (abortions), and how they are prepared, transported, etc vary from research group to research group.
Really lame.

Quote:
See my answer to #2. Its not just shipping and handling. I know this may surprise you, but research groups may require a lot of paperwork and specifications to do actual research.
It's not their costs we're discussing for the moment. It's PP's.

Plus you have no idea where some of that stuff ends up.

Quote:
Because we know the world is a complex place. We learned this after we got old enough to learn santa wasn't real.
Leftists are mystified by natural law because its not empirical. And yet they want everyone else to toe the same tenuous line they do.

Quote:
Meanwhile those on the right believe everything they're told (like here), and think that the governments finances works exactly like their families does.
The paternalistic Big Government the progressive left wants as everyone's parent comes complete with a securitat and obfuscated finances, like its predecessors in the Warsaw Pact and elsewhere did.

Old 07-28-2015, 05:52 PM

3,404 posts, read 3,441,554 times
Quote:
1. waaa. its disgusting to do medical research?
2. no its perfectly legal
3. no, none of your tax money funds abortions.

The fact....FACT that you are unaware of points 2 and 3 indicates you are arguing from ignorance.
It's illegal to traffic in body parts. And just because our tax money pays for other stuff so that donations can cover abortions is a sneaky way around the law. If our tax money wasnt paying for electricity and heat and condoms they would need more donations to cover abortions.

And yes killing living beings is disgusting. That you are ok with that says alot about you. Are you also ok with killing puppies?

Old 07-28-2015, 05:56 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,314,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
It's illegal to traffic in body parts. And just because our tax money pays for other stuff so that donations can cover abortions is a sneaky way around the law. If our tax money wasnt paying for electricity and heat and condoms they would need more donations to cover abortions.

And yes killing living beings is disgusting. That you are ok with that says alot about you. Are you also ok with killing puppies?
Well not everyone thinks they are "living beings" at that stage. That's not "life" per the Supreme Court.

Texas cut off their money some time ago. I wish other states did the same.

Old 07-28-2015, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post

No it is not illegal to do what they are doing. Again, a argument from ignorance. That has been repeated. IE you are intentionally choosing to ignore reality.

Sooo....you really want to substitute one form of spending for another in a argument? REALITY, its a tiny portion of their spending, and REALITY none of your taxes are paying for it. But I assure you if they didnt pay for it with their "other" funds, then our government would be paying a LOT more in welfare.

You know, puppies get killed every day if no one adopts them. This is real life, not some fantasy perfect world.

How many children have you gone down to abortion centers, and offered to adopt? And how many children currently are sitting around unadopted.

This is real life, not what we "want" or fantasize it to be.

Old 07-28-2015, 06:01 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,487,235 times
What has Hillary Clinton had to say about this horror show?

Anything?

Old 07-28-2015, 06:02 PM

24,368 posts, read 22,978,526 times
Planned Parenthood doesn't know when to shut up and can't even fathom just how bad they look from all this. The sickos need to give some kind of half hearted apology, make some empty promises about changing how they operate and offer up a few token firings and just let it go. Fighting this just makes them look twisted and can only make their opponents look all the more justified in condemning them.

Old 07-28-2015, 06:16 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,314,885 times
I think it's disgusting and sickening that PP was harvesting body parts from aborted babies.
And worse that they planned on how to kill the fetus in such a way to preserve those parts.

Non MSM media took screenshots of Stem Express website with body parts for sale with prices.
StemExpress has since scrubbed their website and show no affiliation with PP at all now.

Fresh fetal livers at $12K a pop, $24K if you want it cryopreserved

Stem Express was listed as #360 of the top 500 fastest growing small businesses.
They grew 1316% percent in 3 years with a revenue of over $4.5 million dollars.

I will never look at PP the same after this disgusting news has come out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies