Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2015, 11:05 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,542,326 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Many people are more upset about the killing of a African Lion than the actual killings of Africans..
Africans killing other Africans is not an American problem.

Old 08-01-2015, 11:41 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,131,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Africans killing other Africans is not an American problem.
Neither is Iraqis killing Iraqis, Syrians killing Syrians, or Afghanis killing Afghanis, but we have a lot to say about it, along with much more action. You can make the argument that an animal getting hunted and killed in another country isn’t really an American problem either. We all know the reason behind this type of thinking…

Old 08-01-2015, 02:02 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,310,667 times
Oh, great! Jericho, Cecil's brother who took over protecting Cecil's cubs, was just illegally shot in the Hwange National Park by poachers.
Cecil the lion's brother, Jericho, killed illegally - CNN.com
https://gma.yahoo.com/cecil-lions-br...opstories.html

Old 08-01-2015, 02:43 PM

13,211 posts, read 21,825,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Oh, great! Jericho, Cecil's brother who took over protecting Cecil's cubs, was just illegally shot in the Hwange National Park by poachers.
WTF!!!

Zimbabwe is out of control.

Old 08-01-2015, 02:45 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
WTF!!!

Zimbabwe is out of control.
Where have you been the last 30 years ?

Old 08-01-2015, 03:25 PM

46,276 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
It's my understanding that he didn't pay Zimbabwe the 50k, he paid the guide 50k. What happened to the money after that is part of the investigation.
So your opinion...great to know....

Quote:
Don't presume to tell me what I care about and what I don't. I don't know about your dentist but mine only has two employees so, no, I'm not worried about the jobs lost because he went into hiding. They are collateral damage for HIS own actions, for his questionable kill in Zimbabwe. His responsibility, his shame.
This is your failure, he has hunted and killed many trophies...in that particular area, yet the ONLY reason you care is because you found out about it.

Your words mean everything....show us where you were mad at all the other "trophy kills" he made.....he made many, did you not read any of the post I provided?

Quote:
And don't pretend that you don't get outraged over issues that you care about that pop up in the news. Just take a look at the topics started on this website and you know that people on the right can get just as outraged as people on the left.
Damn right I do, however, as I have been raked through the coals because I wanted a link when there was NO link provided when something made me mad....I STILL waited for an actual link.

Now, lets take your statement YOU just made.....You very clearly stated it was "YOUR UNDERSTANDING" that the 50k was paid to the guide, so basically you don't have a FULL understanding of what is going on....how leftist of you...

Congrats....

Old 08-01-2015, 03:28 PM

Quote:
He is fine, but you are not even willing to do any research to prove different...

Congrats on posting the first link and not following up...

Old 08-01-2015, 03:30 PM

Cecil the lion

Status of Jericho, Cecil the lion's brother, disputed

Old 08-01-2015, 03:42 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,116,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

This is your failure, he has hunted and killed many trophies...in that particular area, yet the ONLY reason you care is because you found out about it.
That's how things usually work out.... Hard to care about something you aren't aware of.... How right-ist of you to say....

Quote:
Now, lets take your statement YOU just made.....You
very clearly stated it was "YOUR UNDERSTANDING" that the 50k was paid to the
guide, so basically you don't have a FULL understanding of what is going
on....how leftist of you...
How right-ist of you.... Desparaging someone because their ideologies are different. Typical typical rightist!

Gosh it's so easy.

Old 08-01-2015, 03:43 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,310,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

Your words mean everything....show us where you were mad at all the other "trophy kills" he made.....he made many, did you not read any of the post I provided?

Damn right I do, however, as I have been raked through the coals because I wanted a link when there was NO link provided when something made me mad....I STILL waited for an actual link.

Now, lets take your statement YOU just made.....You very clearly stated it was "YOUR UNDERSTANDING" that the 50k was paid to the guide, so basically you don't have a FULL understanding of what is going on....how leftist of you...

Congrats....
Just about everyone in the world knows about Walter Palmer's many trophy kills at this point in time. You aren't making any sense at all on the rest of this babble.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies