Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 04:42 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,631,684 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
She took her breast pump out in front of everyone in the deposition. That is pretty low rent for an attorney.

It is a breast pump, not a sex toy.

Old 07-29-2015, 04:44 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
Quote:
According to your article, Mr. Trump said that AFTER the attorney pulled out her breast pump during a deposition.

Exactly. And it's an old article so we know the kind of "investigative reporting" the NYT is doing (Business is slow when Hillary's crimes are off-limits)

Old 07-29-2015, 05:33 PM

6,720 posts, read 8,384,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
That IS disgusting. There was absolutely no reason to do that in front of anyone. Why didn't she excuse herself? Very different than the natural act of breastfeeding an actual child. I would be just as disgusted if a man decided to pee in a jar in front of me.
She tried to excuse herself, but Trump wouldn't let her so she pulled out the pump. She wanted to take a medical break in order to pump. Would he rather have her milk ooze down her shirt during the whole meeting? Having breasts full of milk is painful. Then he reacted with calling her disgusting.

What's disgusting about trying to feed your baby?

Old 07-29-2015, 05:36 PM

6,720 posts, read 8,384,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Nothing wrong with breastfeeding. It's the natural way of things. Kind of disappointed Trump would say this. Oh well, he isn't perfect, but I still think he's by far the best candidate for the job.
I just can't vote for him. He is just so over the top and offensive. I'm the voter they are trying to get. I am middle of the road, female, and I have voted for Dems and Repubs in the past. I vote in every election and I read up on the candidates.

The only thing Hilary has in her favor is her gender, and I would never vote for someone based on gender, name recognition or ethnicity.

I hope neither Hilary or Trump are the candidates I have to choose from. I will have to choose between two terrible candidates. Ugh.

Old 07-29-2015, 05:58 PM

546 posts, read 408,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Exactly. And it's an old article so we know the kind of "investigative reporting" the NYT is doing (Business is slow when Hillary's crimes are off-limits)
Is this topic in the wrong place? This is "current" events, right?

I'm not a Trump fan, but I'm far more interested in what he would do in office that what he has said in his non-PC, non-political past.

Old 07-29-2015, 05:59 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
That IS disgusting. There was absolutely no reason to do that in front of anyone. Why didn't she excuse herself? Very different than the natural act of breastfeeding an actual child. I would be just as disgusted if a man decided to pee in a jar in front of me.
You do realize she didn't actually pump in front of him, right? She negotiated a break ahead of time, and when she got to the point where she needed the break, Trump and his attorney tried to refuse to allow it. He also refused to allow a break when another attorney needed to use the rest room. Real pleasant guy, isn't he?

Old 07-29-2015, 06:01 PM

1,683 posts, read 810,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James420 View Post
That's just as idiotic as what Trump said, what is she supposed to do, let the milk pour out of her breasts and run down her shirt?..., it's not a faucet you can turn on and off. I've stepped in dog crap that was less disgusting than Trump.

At this point he couldn't win a student council election.

Old 07-29-2015, 06:06 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,108,708 times
Quote:
It is ridiculously unprofessional as an attorney. Absolutely. ridiculous.
When you are lactating , the milk shows up at designated times or when a nearby baby is crying. If it wasn't in the pump, it would have likely been all over her blouse / suit. Guys just don't get it.

Old 07-29-2015, 06:15 PM

8,479 posts, read 6,878,349 times
I just love this whole business. He's destroying the Republican party and most of the other GOP candidates are just staring stupidly ahead like deer caught in a headlamp afraid if they move or say something they will suffer his ire. I have not seen anything like this in the media since the Old Morton Downy Jr show on the tube.

Old 07-29-2015, 06:37 PM

4,197 posts, read 4,449,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerPower00 View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/trum...350815777.html

Presidential candidate Donald Trump called a lawyer and breastfeeding mother “disgusting” after she requested a break from a deposition in order to pump, according to a New York Times report on Tuesday.

He sounds awfully dreadful...while I believe we need to vote for NEITHER Bush or Clinton. Trump is a DUD. He will not get my vote.
Well, I read the whole article and since his lawyers had pre-negotiated breaks already for her personal 'medical' needs I do see why he got angry, but I wouldn't put any ploy past someone in the legal profession to stall, find extra time, circumvent proceedings etc...

You could say Lawyer Elizabeth Beck simply pulled out her Trump card! Whether needed or not - sort of hilarious, if you recall Trump in earlier years was an avid beauty contestant judge which seems to place that part of the female anatomy as solely for adult male pleasure.

As for Trump's personal views on breast feeding, now that sounds like the type of question the lame stream media will ask in a debate instead of something more pertinent to leading our country.

He's not disgusted by breasts, rather he's a big baby with blanket wrapped around his head and he holds his lips as if he's ready for his nip but instead got a lemon juice pacifier!

Imagine if the mass media dug around as much pre current POTUS' election what 'juicy' stuff we'd have- like- Zbigniew Brzezinksi was his 'handler' and where the heck he was during those college years! Or where all those Clinton body count bodies are etc..

Trump is there to throw a bone to the populist cause (the part most people enjoy about him) i.e. bringing up salient points like illegal immigration whom no other politician seems to want to touch and at the same time coloring these few populist issues of merit with the sincerity of a circus clown eager to self promote.

If only we could get him in a cage fight with Hilary that would be worth it just to see her rearrange his hair wrap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies