Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2016, 10:48 AM

7,132 posts, read 4,768,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Obama is a Muslim who hates white people, Christianity and the U.S.
One thing about the Internet is that anyone can say anything he/she wants regardless of whether there is a shred of truth to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2016, 12:03 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewGuy2016 View Post
-I hate to say it - but if you're referring to Afghanistan National Army/Police....they were not even remotely close to being vetted...other than their village elder or local warlord vouching for them. Refugees are vetted through a lengthy process, most waiting over a year or more before they can even leave whatever refugee camp they are/were in.

-Vetting process per UNHCR: https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2015...-united-states , if you don't want a whitehouse.gov link (I know how some hard right Rs are) - 4 Things To Know About The Vetting Process For Syrian Refugees : NPR , a more moderate source, and lastly - foxnews - Syrian refugee screening process reveals progress and pitfalls | Fox News

Is the vetting process perfect...no - no process is...but to say people aren't being thoroughly vetted is undermining the actual work being done in that arena.

-I don't see to many kids and elderly fighting in conflicts. As for the military aged males - they're scared for their lives and rightfully so, since they don't agree with the extremist ideology. You say thousands and thousands are them are fleeing their countries - that's because 470k have been killed, just in Syria...that's not counting Yemen, Afghanistan and other places in which they are fleeing. Why aren't "we" going over there and helping them? We are...just on a minute scale in comparison to the last 13 years - in which the majority of America doesn't want to see a huge US presence in those countries again and having to deal with thousands of US service members deaths and even more WIA.

-They aren't being "turned loose"...they're being re-settled (ie: being helped to assimilate), taught English, and provided job hunting assistance, living arrangements (mostly through non-profit organizations/charities).
I'm not a republican....(sigh)

however, my point was, how could they be vetted, there is nothing recorded or those people....I was making a point, and also, how much of our tax dollars was wasted over in Afghanistan, and then Obama takes most of them out. If we're going to make a difference, we're going to have to consistantly retain a presence in the Middle East, or stay out of it.

I understand the vetting process, but I don't believe they are all being vetted by our government.
I haven't seen anything about what is going on with these people...and if they invite them to come thru the border and turn them loose, then why wouldn't they do the same for refugees.

You don't have to believe me, I don't care....you can make is sound as comfy as you wish, but I know what I said about them living in apartments 15 - 30 of them at a time, is true. They are also given welfare....

you can call it re-settled if you like, I prefer the other....who is helping them to assimilate....the police are constantly being called to that apartment complex I speak of?

You cannot take a primitive culture like theirs and expect them to assimilate.

18 years ago, I lived in the Poconos, and we had Syrians, living in our community...yanno how they assimilated, they drove thru the community, after mid-night shooting guns out their car windows, thru a neighborhood??????

Old 04-20-2016, 12:27 PM

1,100 posts, read 633,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I'm not a republican....(sigh)

You don't have to believe me, I don't care....you can make is sound as comfy as you wish, but I know what I said about them living in apartments 15 - 30 of them at a time, is true. They are also given welfare....
Source of them living 15-30 at a time in a single apartment? I'm pretty sure that violates every health/safety code in any area they are in.

Regarding welfare - that's a touchy subject...as either you're for welfare or your not - I can't see how anyone can be in between on the welfare issue.

Quote:
you can call it re-settled if you like, I prefer the other....who is helping them to assimilate....the police are constantly being called to that apartment complex I speak of?
Again, source of reports for police being called in constantly? Please don't provide some Alex Jones/some other right wing site that's blatantly anti-immigrant. Being you're not a republican, i'm sure you can provide some moderate or liberal sites to validate your claims

Quote:
You cannot take a primitive culture like theirs and expect them to assimilate.
They're not animals...wow.

Quote:
18 years ago, I lived in the Poconos, and we had Syrians, living in our community...yanno how they assimilated, they drove thru the community, after mid-night shooting guns out their car windows, thru a neighborhood??????
I could say that about any ethnic group based on region. Mexicans in Southern California, Rednecks in the Appalachia, AAs in the ghettos...Does that mean it's the entire ethnic population? It's usually a very small scale minority that does stupid crap like that...White people do stupid crap too - does that mean white people are primitive animals too?

Old 04-20-2016, 12:38 PM

Quote:
NewGuy Source of them living 15-30 at a time in a single apartment? I'm pretty sure that violates every health/safety code in any area they are in.
cops I know...period....believe it or not, your choice

Quote:
Regarding welfare - that's a touchy subject...as either you're for welfare or your not - I can't see how anyone can be in between on the welfare issue.
I never said I was inbetween, did I?

Quote:
Again, source of reports for police being called in constantly? Please don't provide some Alex Jones/some other right wing site that's blatantly anti-immigrant. Being you're not a republican, i'm sure you can provide some moderate or liberal sites to validate your claims
I used to fall into that game, and the moment you do, then of course, the source is not reliable.

Quote:
They're not animals...wow.
I didn't call them animals....

Quote:
I could say that about any ethnic group based on region. Mexicans in Southern California, Rednecks in the Appalachia, AAs in the ghettos...Does that mean it's the entire ethnic population? It's usually a very small scale minority that does stupid crap like that...White people do stupid crap too - does that mean white people are primitive animals too?

yes, you could, but we're not talking about any ethnic group....we lived in a very nice neighborhood, and they came in and slowly bought up the properties as they went up for sale, until they're entire family lived there.

I moved, but people that stayed, until they could move, said, they're kids would steal things out of their yards, walk right into your home if your door wasn't locked...

It was a small community, we never had to lock our doors....

People cannot change that quickly, and they shouldn't be expected to, it would be like us trying to live in their communities... we couldn't.

Like I explained before, you don't have to believe me....your choice, mine is to disapprove of them coming over here in droves and being dropped off....

our government can't even run a fair voting process, let alone trying to vet refugees from a country that has no record of their existance? Please

Last edited by cremebrulee; 04-20-2016 at 01:09 PM..

Old 04-20-2016, 09:07 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times
Does it matter, YOU have no REAL say.

YEEEHAW, let's bring in thousands of 3rd-9th world Muslims, great idea!!

Old 04-20-2016, 09:58 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,731,507 times
the importation of Muslims across the EU and America is part of a long term grand plan to take rights from the citizens, the governments know that as their numbers increase so will the terrorist attacks against the countries that import Islam. remember the Boston marathon bombing when the police state was barging into peoples homes looking for the second Islam nut bag bomber. that will be the norm in the not so distant future.

Old 04-21-2016, 04:10 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
One thing about the Internet is that anyone can say anything he/she wants regardless of whether there is a shred of truth to it.
Obama is a Muslim -- True! He attended a Muslim Madrassa when he was growing up in Indonesia.

Obama hates white people -- True! He called the Cambridge police "stupid" for arresting Professor Gates, even while admitting that he didn't know what had happened.

Obama hates Christians -- True! His response to ISIS atrocities was to whine about the Crusades and the Inquisition.

Obama hates America -- True! He is a buddy of the Weather Underground unrepentant terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.

Old 04-21-2016, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
the importation of Muslims across the EU and America is part of a long term grand plan to take rights from the citizens, the governments know that as their numbers increase so will the terrorist attacks against the countries that import Islam. remember the Boston marathon bombing when the police state was barging into peoples homes looking for the second Islam nut bag bomber. that will be the norm in the not so distant future.
I have been saying this for years...they want to take over the entire world, and they are a patient people, even if it takes them thousands of years, they are taught to specifically breed for this purpose and they do...they start their kids very young, training them.

They are told to come over here, live and blend in, to smile, wear out clothes, go to our colleges and act like us...then to obtain jobs in important political areas....all over the world they are doing this...but people refuse to believe....

They are starting to realize this in England....there are so many now, they out number the English...actually, I know a man who refuses to go back home b/c of it...

Old 04-21-2016, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Obama is a Muslim -- True! He attended a Muslim Madrassa when he was growing up in Indonesia.

Obama hates white people -- True! He called the Cambridge police "stupid" for arresting Professor Gates, even while admitting that he didn't know what had happened.

Obama hates Christians -- True! His response to ISIS atrocities was to whine about the Crusades and the Inquisition.

Obama hates America -- True! He is a buddy of the Weather Underground unrepentant terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.
yes, indeedy, and the Muslim's have money...lots of it. It would be interesting to know, just how much of our industry they own, our ports, etc.?

Old 04-22-2016, 12:53 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times
Quote:
yes, indeedy, and the Muslim's have money...lots of it. It would be interesting to know, just how much of our industry they own, our ports, etc.?
They own a lot, and you're right about them deliberately infiltrating and playing nice until their numbers are big enough to start making real trouble.

All the mosques in America are financed by Saudi money and follow the extreme Wahhabist theology that wants to take over the world and kill all the infidels.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies