Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2015, 01:10 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Unlike what many conservatives think, Planned Parenthood isn't slitting the throats of living breathing entities.
No, they just rip off their arms, legs and crush their skulls while they are living in the supposed safety of the womb. How sick. What does it matter by what means they receive oxygen? They have a beating heart, and they are as alive as they will ever be, until their lives are snuffed out by the evil of this practice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2015, 01:11 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,463,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
The slaughter of innocent children while in their mothers womb is "none of our business?" God help us. God help anyone who thinks like this. What have we become? These killers are no different than Boko Haram or ISIS terrorists.
At what week of gestation does an embryo or fetus become an "innocent child"?
Quote:
God help anyone who thinks like this.
Then God help over half of Americans who don't believe it is murder. Why did God make over 1/2 of Americans believe it is not murder?

Old 08-03-2015, 01:12 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 22 days ago)

29,552 posts, read 16,539,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post

naive much?

Top 12 Reasons to Defund Planned Parenthood Now | SBA-List

I know facts are ignorable when it comes to "womens rights", but you should read the list. PP exploits women, under the guise of rights.
Your link in no way backs up the claim that tax dollars fund abortion at planned parent hood.

Old 08-03-2015, 01:12 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
The slaughter of innocent children while in their mothers womb is "none of our business?" God help us. God help anyone who thinks like this. What have we become? These killers are no different than Boko Haram or ISIS terrorists.
Your flagrant hyperbole aside, children by definition do not exist in wombs and are not being slaughtered.

Old 08-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 22 days ago)

29,552 posts, read 16,539,320 times
Quote:
Abortion will happen regardless of the existence of planned parenthood.

If legal abortion is your target, then I would suggest talking to your congressmen about a Constitutional amendment.

Old 08-03-2015, 01:14 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,953,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Your flagrant hyperbole aside, children by definition do not exist in wombs and are not being slaughtered.
It's odd that every female I know who has ever been pregnant has said "I felt my baby kick." Not one female I have ever known has said "I felt my fetus kick."

I guess I need to hang around more bloodthirsty pro-abortion ghouls to hear the proper nomenclature of referring to an unborn child as a fetus and not a baby.

Old 08-03-2015, 01:17 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
It's odd that every female I know who has ever been pregnant has said "I felt my baby kick." Not one female I have ever known has said "I felt my fetus kick."

I guess I need to hang around more bloodthirsty pro-abortion ghouls to hear the proper nomenclature of referring to an unborn child as a fetus and not a baby.
No, you just need to learn what the terms you use actually mean and not make up your own meanings.

Old 08-03-2015, 01:31 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
BBM~ to address

Give me a flipped break..(90% of Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with abortion)..and NO MONEY by Federal funding goes to such a procedures..So Puleeze..get off your high horse..SMH!!
Do you not realize that any money that PP receives helps fund abortion, because it means that they have more available for their entire operation. It matters little if we say "you cannot use this for abortion." You're simply moving money from one bucket to another. Obviously you know nothing about finances or budgets.

Quote:
AS for Extremists slitting throats..THAT's what EXTREMists do..They take their ideology for dramatic affect..Kill/mutilate for the dramatic affect...Extremism under any flag is just that..EXTREME is willing to do anything to enflame or create FEARS!!! American Politics seem to fan such flames to pursue their dreams of power and control of a certain segment of society who always FEAR the worst in this world!! Fear has always been a motivator since I can remember..But since BO took office things have truly gone over the edge or realism..IF a fear is accurate..one may have reservation..But when Ignorance is abundant..Fear takes over common sense..What else can I say..It's only my Opinion..Scroll on by if you wish to deny the obvious ..
Kind of like the fear behind the "Global Warming" debate? Ignorance is driving that fear and causing people in high places to take EXTREME measures that do nothing but make life harder and more expensive. They do nothing to affect the climate, which isn't being affected by man anyway.

Quote:
Civilized world does not accept much less agree with such barbarianism..however..Fear tactics is used constantly by any and all Politicians in order to garner support...for whatever their position is on that day..BUT harkening back to Holocaust Days is not only obviously far-afield..BUT only meant to rile up low informational types!! ohhh well.Master Huckabee will be on that stage come Thursday..
We cannot forget the past, or we certainly will repeat it. We are well on our way. The similarities between Obama and Hitler are noteworthy, and many have pointed out that his policies mirror Hitler's in many ways.

Quote:
Call this stuff for what it is..Senseless political fear creating barbarism as some sort of American equal standard applied to your CIC BO...It has NOTHING to do with Women's HC...SMH!!
Planned Parenthood's barbarism is no less extreme than that of ISIS.

Old 08-03-2015, 01:37 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
Do you not realize that any money that PP receives helps fund abortion, because it means that they have more available for their entire operation. It matters little if we say "you cannot use this for abortion." You're simply moving money from one bucket to another. Obviously you know nothing about finances or budgets.

Kind of like the fear behind the "Global Warming" debate? Ignorance is driving that fear and causing people in high places to take EXTREME measures that do nothing but make life harder and more expensive. They do nothing to affect the climate, which isn't being affected by man anyway.

We cannot forget the past, or we certainly will repeat it. We are well on our way. The similarities between Obama and Hitler are noteworthy, and many have pointed out that his policies mirror Hitler's in many ways.

Planned Parenthood's barbarism is no less extreme than that of ISIS.
you want to force woman to remain pregnant, labor and deliver against their wills?

Old 08-03-2015, 01:39 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
I'm outraged.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies