Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2015, 07:44 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,228,742 times

Advertisements

I caught that a white cop was shot by a black motorist in Memphis over the weekend during a routine traffic stop.

Where is:

Sharpton?
Jesse Jackson?
Holder?
The President?
The media?

Should we start burning down Memphis? Will the mayor turn a blind eye if we do? Can we get a special hearing? Can we expend millions of dollars in Federal and state resources? Isn't there someone we can put in front of the DOJ? The FBI?

Can we block interstate I-40 in protest? You know, white lives matter, too?

Old 08-03-2015, 07:48 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,825,582 times
There is an eerie silence from the above mentioned people...surprise... surprise.

Old 08-03-2015, 08:35 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,689,672 times
#WhiteCopsMatter

Unless your

#ObamasBoys.

Old 08-03-2015, 08:41 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,184,486 times
The issue you are making fun of comes about when a cop shoots and kills a Black person for no reason and is never charged. In your unsubstantiated example, I assume the Black man who shot the cop is in jail awaiting trial and will most likely be put in prison for the rest of his life. People get upset when the perpetrator of a murder gets away with it.

Old 08-03-2015, 08:46 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,356,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
People get upset when the perpetrator of a murder gets away with it.
Darren Wilson would disagree with you.

He has to live the rest of his life in a bunker though so we really can't ask him.

Old 08-03-2015, 09:01 PM

684 posts, read 791,259 times
I posted this in another thread.

Quote:
Because of the media, a lot of white cops are afraid of becoming the next Darren Wilson. They are hesitating more. In which they shouldn't be. If this killing (self-defense on Bolton's part) had been the other way around... Memphis would be rioting right about now.
I wonder how many white cops are going to get killed (for hesitating) because they don't want to end up living in a bunker for the rest of their lives because the media demonizes them like they did to Darren Wilson.

Old 08-03-2015, 09:12 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 25 days ago)

27,640 posts, read 16,125,463 times
The chief (a black man) has said "all lives matter". He was obviously upset. I dont have cable and havent cought the alphanets lately but I doubt that made the news outside of Memphis.

Old 08-03-2015, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Darren Wilson would disagree with you.

He has to live the rest of his life in a bunker though so we really can't ask him.
Well, our society is changing and white cops don't have as much power to do what they want and get away with it. Welcome to 2015!!! Sh$t has gotten real and things have changed very quickly. I understand why they did not want a level playing field. Too bad, that is the new reality. XXOO

Old 08-03-2015, 09:39 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,228,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
The issue you are making fun of comes about when a cop shoots and kills a Black person for no reason and is never charged. In your unsubstantiated example, I assume the Black man who shot the cop is in jail awaiting trial and will most likely be put in prison for the rest of his life. People get upset when the perpetrator of a murder gets away with it.
Oh no, he "allegedly" shot the cop....and killed him. He was wearing a bulletproof vest but that didn't save him. My guess is the bad guy shot him in the head. Too. If and when this guy is caught I hope he is executed. The exact same feeling I would have if a white POS **** and killed a black cop under identical circumstances. Muder is murder. Period.

The difference between you and me is I recognize hypocrisy and simply want justice, whereas you see only color and are therefore blind to it.

Old 08-03-2015, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
Oh no, he "allegedly" shot the cop....and killed him. He was wearing a bulletproof vest but that didn't save him. My guess is the bad guy shot him in the head. Too. If and when this guy is caught I hope he is executed. The exact same feeling I would have if a white POS **** and killed a black cop under identical circumstances. Muder is murder. Period.

The difference between you and me is I recognize hypocrisy and simply want justice, whereas you see only color and are therefore blind to it.
Whoa, who only sees color??? YOU are the one that started a thread based on color. I respond to what is written. I have no idea if this case you are writing about actually happened or is in your head. Your words are not enough for me or anyone with credibility to believe. Prove this happened or keep quiet.

I am the one that wants to see justice for all. You need to prove that you also want to see justice for all. Right now, you are not trustworthy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies