Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2015, 08:38 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,740,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
$50? It's more than like $100-$150 now days. Not all are illegal though, that's silly, plenty of them are legal.

Anyway there are 3 things I don't let anyone do for me.

1. I wouldn't let anyone scrub my toilet or clean my bathroom. I scrub my own s...
2. I do my own pedicures. I find the whole procedure demeaning.
3. I wash my own clothes.
I agree. Most people have only the knowledge of whatever liberal talking point provides regarding these "maids" incomes. These people also get many subsidies thank you CA. You can't live in San Diego....how the hell do they?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2015, 08:43 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,740,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Wrong! Most conservatives to do view all illegals as rapists and murderers. The fact is though that some of them are. I would suggest you stop the stereotyping of all conservatives. No conservatives that I know of is dumb enough to think that all Latinos are here illegally either.....not even close. The dishonesty of the liberal left is truly astonishing.
The liberal left does not know how to think beyond hypocrisy. Would require them to look honestly at themselves. They can only speak their script, talking points...."conservatives hate Mexicans and think they are murderers, conservatives want babies to die when in fact Planned Parenthood does a great job of that, conservatives are for the rice....when Bernie Sanders seems to have done ok with his job in the Senate...Hill as we all know is so damn poor she has to travel to get a $700 haircut...so put a cork in it liberals.

Old 08-12-2015, 08:51 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,407,689 times
it trips me out because k osbourne thought she was coming with a clever-witty comment that would make a "racist white man" look bad but it immediately back fired on her

smh

who is k osbourne other than the offspring of a former musician? whats her credentials to speak on anything?

i thought liberals only like to put fast talking, big word spouting, ivy league people on natl tv when it comes to attacking "conservatives" or people with R political designations

Hmm

Old 01-26-2016, 10:24 PM

133 posts, read 135,699 times
I think she meant, If you do not allow immigrants into the country, there would be a large decrease in the number of available workers in the that sector of work. At the same time driving those who need those services cost up. Geez hope I don't sound racist.

Old 01-26-2016, 10:29 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,869,233 times
Kelly learned how to lie and exxagerate from her mother Sharon Osbourne who ripped off and lied to countless musicians that worked for her dad Ozzy.

You can read this in Bob Daisley's book. Lied and swindled countless people, looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Another attention w***e that thinks what she has to say is important.

Old 01-27-2016, 12:46 AM

30,246 posts, read 23,716,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armourereric View Post
I so much wish I could find and post the results of the muti-million dollar study that SANDAG (San Diego Association of Governments) conducted about the day without immigrants and it's impact on San Diego Planning, that day was sooooooooo much more enjoyable that the sponsor groups announced that they would never do it again. The freeways were free flowing everywhere during rush hour and commute rimes were cut in half. Locals wanted it to continue forever. The only stat I could remember was that based on the drastic commute habit change that occurred on that day, they could cancel $9 Billion on freeway improvements. Seems that IA's don't carpool and drive much older vehicles that pollute significantly more.

Next time you see a liberal advocating more amnesty and such: Ask them why they hate the enviroment so much. The Sierra Club is now asking that question in California, and the Dems are telling them to shut up.
Does it have anything to do with this?

http://www.sandiegocounty.gov/grandj...008/SANDAG.pdf

Quote:
...Like many regions we have a sizeable undocumented population that contributes to and exacerbates our infrastructure growth. The local Governments escalated this growth in a “build it and they will come” philosophy. It was assumed that government would work out the growing infrastructure constraints or carrying capacity later. With our limited regional constraints, we may not have that luxury. It is time to take a closer look and manage our growth better. If we continue to invite growth and increase the infrastructure deficit, we will continue to lower our quality of life...

Old 01-27-2016, 12:58 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,190,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingPops View Post
Every now and then, liberals open their mouths and spill out their true, unfiltered feelings about minority groups. Here's just one example!

Kelly Osbourne backtracks after Trump slam on 'The View' - CNNPolitics.com

Way to profile and look down your nose to an entire group of people. Excuse me, Ms. Osbourne, but you do realize that Latinos are also members of our society and perform jobs across all sectors of the economy?

who knows who will clean out his bathrooms, but it sure as heck should not be illegal aliens in any case.

Old 01-27-2016, 04:42 AM

863 posts, read 795,214 times
What she said was, indeed, stupid. However, her premise was not entirely wrong. There are a number of studies, from both governmental and non-profit organizations, that clearly show how devastating to our food production a loss of all illegals would be.

And no, your average American is NOT going to replace them working in the fields. If they were, they would have already done so.

Old 01-27-2016, 06:34 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,894,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MG120 View Post
What she said was, indeed, stupid. However, her premise was not entirely wrong. There are a number of studies, from both governmental and non-profit organizations, that clearly show how devastating to our food production a loss of all illegals would be.

And no, your average American is NOT going to replace them working in the fields. If they were, they would have already done so.
Tho that bit a head of lettuce will get to 10 dollars with NO illegals to pick them IS wrong.

Too; maybe 5 percent of illegals do farm work now. I ain't worried if all of their kind went home.

Old 01-27-2016, 06:47 AM

62,866 posts, read 29,098,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileallday8 View Post
I think she meant, If you do not allow immigrants into the country, there would be a large decrease in the number of available workers in the that sector of work. At the same time driving those who need those services cost up. Geez hope I don't sound racist.

Who's not allowing legal immigrants into this country? The objection is to illegal aliens. I noted how she only brought up Latinos implying that only they will do those kinds of jobs. What a crock! We have plenty of American workers who will do those jobs. A job should be paid a fair wage. Cheap labor does not equate to cheaper prices when you factor in the social costs of these cheap, illegal workers that is passed on to we the taxpayer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies