U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2015, 06:16 PM

116 posts, read 67,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
You know this how? I imagine it would be so easy to break off and freelance as a prostitute on the east coast that what you're claiming is an impossibility.
You need help with reading comprehension....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2015, 06:17 PM

116 posts, read 67,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
So what are men, just objects to be loathed and to get money out of?

I don't know how many stories I've heard of a guy trying to make a stripper or prostitute he's been paying his girlfriend just to be conned and used. Prostitutes aren't victims, if anything the johns are.
It sounds like you are very angry toward women....

Good luck to you sir...

Old 08-05-2015, 06:17 PM

12,403 posts, read 3,873,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foadi View Post
Yeah, there is a lot of sex trafficking in mainland China itself. Like pre-crackdown, one just had to look at the P4P hotspots like Dongguan, and Zhuhai. Dozens of KTV's with 500-1000 girls each. Most of them trafficked from poor provinces. Same with the BBS's. I quite enjoyed them tho. Girls didn't seem miserable. If their families didn't sell them to those places, they woulda sold them to factories or some crap.
If they are being paid and have their families blessing, how is that 'trafficking' ? It sounds like girls voluntarily getting involved in a black market. I don't really know what all these abreviations you're using are . I don't give two bits about prostitution, I'm just an anti-feminist .

Old 08-05-2015, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandnewb View Post
It sounds like you are very angry toward women....

Good luck to you sir...

And you sound like you hate men and having fun .

Old 08-05-2015, 06:20 PM

2,870 posts, read 1,992,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballdude39 View Post
It would result in fewer loners in the world, and fewer pissed off loners with guns who shoot up high schools / movie theatres.
^^^^This was the OPs original argument in favor of legalizing prostitution, but so far, very few posts in this thread have actually addressed (agreeing with or refuting) the statement that the OP made between random acts of mass violence and legalized prostitution.

Old 08-05-2015, 06:22 PM

10,297 posts, read 12,155,831 times
Yes!!! And Obama could make it free for low income folks!

Old 08-05-2015, 06:24 PM

684 posts, read 616,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
^^^^This was the OPs original argument in favor of legalizing prostitution, but so far, very few posts in this thread have actually addressed (agreeing with or refuting) the statement that the OP made between random acts of mass violence and legalized prostitution.
Correlation between mass shootings and the legalization of prostitution??? What's next... World Peace???

Peradventure. Let's fight ISIS with prostitutes.

Old 08-05-2015, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
Well one thing I noticed out west where legal prostitution was easily accessible is that it seemed to make it a lot easier to pick up a chick. I do notice that bars are little more rough and violent where ever guy has to compete to be a top 5% that women pick on any given night. Might be anecdotal but it seemed palpable.

I've been to some college bars and it is like sword fighting central. I'm glad I'm a tough guy. They need some prostitutes or something.

Old 08-05-2015, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Missouri View Post

What was that silly liberal girl Obama had as a press secretary? She said ISIS just needs jobs. I think prostitutes make more sense. After all, some of them left good jobs in the west to blow themselves and others up to get them to 70 virgins .

Old 08-05-2015, 06:31 PM

2,870 posts, read 1,992,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Missouri View Post
Correlation between mass shootings and the legalization of prostitution??? What's next... World Peace???

I didn't really see the connection either (as I explained earlier in this thread), but would be curious to see the OP or someone who does see the connection to articulate why they think this is the case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies