U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2015, 09:32 AM

11,808 posts, read 9,396,523 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
The only rogue militants I am aware of is Louis Farakan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2015, 12:18 AM

6,000 posts, read 6,863,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
That's what they all say when they can't.

It's bold talk if you can prove it.

If you can't, it's just psycho talk.

Your move.

In the spirit of a good discourse here are a couple of submissions to the fight...

The 5 Worst/Recent Mass Murders in the USA (with a Firearm) Came from Democrats ⋆ Doug Giles ⋆ #ClashDaily

Why are all Mass Murderers Democrats?

Old 08-15-2015, 08:39 PM

35,295 posts, read 19,322,938 times
Default Well, whaddya know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
A couple of right wing opinion blogs support right wing fantasy.

Old 08-15-2015, 09:08 PM

4,633 posts, read 3,977,375 times
Somebody watched First Blood and then Red Dawn and combined the two movies together...

Old 08-15-2015, 09:14 PM

14,255 posts, read 11,657,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Since the white population of this country is around 77 percent and not all of us are of the liberal variety, I think a racial war is not going to work. Many whites have money AND guns. I personally would hate to see any kind of militant group try to wage war because they will lose and lives will be lost. I do think all lives matter but riots and war are not the way to show that they do.
An insightful thought. The chanters in Ferguson chanting they are "ready for war", all these different groups preaching war, revolution, rebellion, whatever...they are SO clueless. They aren't ready for bug squat. What do these idiots think a war will be like? Do the picture their dearest loved ones, their friends and family, dead, blown to bits, riddled with bullets, wounded and soon to die? Do they see their homes burned to ashes, what was their life, gone...forever.

Do they honestly feel, they are ready to inflict that same kind of savagery on the "enemy", fellow Americans? Perhaps they envision that this "war" is going to be decided in a day, in whatever city or area they live in, with the "enemy" routed out in their streets? Didn't the King riots teach them anything, or are most of them to young to even remember that? Do they think that a riot is a war? Taking potshots at cops and burning and looting their own neighbors business is "war", to these clowns.

They wouldn't make it through two days of real war, and if they did, they wouldn't be able to keep going. The reality would be to much.

Old 08-15-2015, 09:28 PM

20,611 posts, read 13,021,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
The problem with most of the right wing militants is that a minority of them are truly crazy.

The majority of them are genuine people concerned about a low probability event, and preparing for it. They have legitimate concerns about where the country is going. The minority that are truly crazy are what tarnishes good intentions.
Even that's shaky about batcrap crazy right wing militants since it's not just NON Hispanic "white" dudes pulling off mass murders these days. It's just there are 6 times the number of us anglo whites compared to "Hispanics" or Black people in the US.

Back to martial law: good luck enforcing it there, Obama. Tho a test run would be for the POTUS to slam down martial law in places WITH lots of shootings like Baltimore, Detroit, Memphis and so on.

Old 08-15-2015, 09:41 PM

5,941 posts, read 2,707,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
mil·i·tant
ˈmiləd(ə)nt/
adjective
combative and aggressive in support of a political or social cause, and typically favoring extreme, violent, or confrontational methods.

rogue - adjective - no longer obedient, belonging, or accepted and hence not controllable or answerable; deviating, renegade:

Seems to be a distinction without a difference.
AHA! Thanks. Its the Tea Party. Yep, I think they would like to take over the Country in any way they thought they could get away with, since we all know they like Guns at their functions, but I don't think they have sense enough to do any real physical harm to citizens. They would go after "Food Banks" and other places that give away free stuff.

Old 08-15-2015, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Want to bet?

I guarantee the secret service would take bullets for him. As far as martial law-absolutely he could if it was called for.

I know this might surprise you, but his favoribility rating is at 46%. And the "security incidents"? That has more to do with whackadoodles being whackadoodles.
Exactly. The problem is that people think everyone hates Obama because the "Haters" are the most vocal. He is still popular by History standards, and is still in control of Government and the Military, like it or not.

Old 08-15-2015, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
I hate to break it to you but ALL the recent mass shooters have been Democrats.

I hate to "Break" it to you, but a white, Rebel Flag Carrying, armed gunman killing Black People in a Church, ain't no Democrat. You would have to be "Goofy" to even imagine that. LMAO

Old 08-15-2015, 10:27 PM

3,879 posts, read 3,296,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
The ONLY militants today are Black Lives Matter.

And they claim ''We Ready Fo War'":

WATCH: Ferguson Protesters Chant 'We're Ready for War' | Mediaite
What a JOKE!!!

Cut off ALL welfare and section 8 and these losers wouldn't have time and energy for this BS.

That sow screaming in the video is only ready for Mc Donalds, who's she kidding?

Yes ready for war in baggy clown pants. I say go for it !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies