Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2015, 06:57 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,867,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
That is because they want you to believe that. JH was to enable the military storm troopers to move undetected through the population. They are there, you just don't see them. They are camoflagued. Why there is probably one peeping in your window right now. That bush in your yard may not be what you think it is. Danger lurks around every turn. Be aware. Buy a gun!

No need. I already bought one!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2015, 12:02 AM

7,646 posts, read 9,946,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Prove it.

I don't have to prove nuttin, this here's the internet and you know I'm right. I am Always right.

Old 08-11-2015, 12:47 AM

27,120 posts, read 15,303,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
mil·i·tant
ˈmiləd(ə)nt/
adjective
combative and aggressive in support of a political or social cause, and typically favoring extreme, violent, or confrontational methods.

rogue - adjective - no longer obedient, belonging, or accepted and hence not controllable or answerable; deviating, renegade:

Seems to be a distinction without a difference.

1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Old 08-11-2015, 05:08 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,525,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
I don't have to prove nuttin,
That's what they all say when they can't.

Quote:
this here's the internet and you know I'm right. I am Always right.

It's bold talk if you can prove it.

If you can't, it's just psycho talk.

Your move.

Old 08-11-2015, 05:13 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,540,936 times
The ONLY militants today are Black Lives Matter.

And they claim ''We Ready Fo War'":

Quote:
During Sunday night’s protest on the anniversary of the shooting death of African-American man Michael Brown, Ferguson protesters chanted that they were “ready for war.”
http://www.mediaite.com/online/watch...ready-for-war/

Old 08-11-2015, 05:44 AM

4,721 posts, read 5,310,589 times
Since the white population of this country is around 77 percent and not all of us are of the liberal variety, I think a racial war is not going to work. Many whites have money AND guns. I personally would hate to see any kind of militant group try to wage war because they will lose and lives will be lost. I do think all lives matter but riots and war are not the way to show that they do.

Old 08-11-2015, 05:55 AM

23,536 posts, read 17,211,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjski View Post
If by 'rogue militants', you mean loony toones right wingers, then yes. They've already started in various movie theaters...
Create an enemy and then propose a solution, or rather implement rules and regs and laws you could not otherwise get approved.

Gangs have taken over the cities and are stacking up bodies on a daily basis..would they be considered a waring faction? Or do their drug sales and downstream violence have to reach a certain threshold before they are considered to be waging a war on America?

Old 08-11-2015, 06:33 AM

14,480 posts, read 11,275,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Want to bet?

I guarantee the secret service would take bullets for him. As far as martial law-absolutely he could if it was called for.

I know this might surprise you, but his favoribility rating is at 46%. And the "security incidents"? That has more to do with whackadoodles being whackadoodles.
Yes and if he maintains that favorability rating he will cement himself as the lowest rated president since the end of the Great Depression.

Old 08-11-2015, 08:10 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,618,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Create an enemy and then propose a solution, or rather implement rules and regs and laws you could not otherwise get approved.

Gangs have taken over the cities and are stacking up bodies on a daily basis..would they be considered a waring faction? Or do their drug sales and downstream violence have to reach a certain threshold before they are considered to be waging a war on America?
I would say the gang issue hit "war" status a long time ago. Especially for the communities they occupy. The honest citizens living in these places have proper grounds to call up their militia. But, they are denied arms. They have nothing to fight back with, even if they did get together. Yep, dependent on the police. How's that working out?

If a gang, like , say, MS13, who are nothing but cartel muscle and disttibution , tried moving into a rural community, the way they have in cities, they wouldn't have such an easy time of it. People wouldn't just be cowering in their houses as bullets zip through the drywall, and the police wouldn't be arresting the citizens for shooting back.

The term "militia" has been hi jacked by statist loons, who would see it equated with close stepping, compound dwelling nut cases, who want to fight the government. It's outfits, like these street gangs, that give the 2A meaning, in this century. The militia can form at a community level, as well as at a stage level, and the threat need not be a foreign army or attempted , government, coup. Just ask the Dalton's and the Youngers about community level militias. Armed people are citizens. Disarmed people are slaves.

These street gangs are a far bigger issue than any "right wing nut case homegrown terrorist" threat. Thus far, I haven't seen the latter occupying whole areas of cities, raking in huge amounts of drug cash to finance their operations, and shooting up things wherever and whenever, with impunity. Its these gangs that, supposedly, are the reason police "need" the type of firepower they are packing these days. Not because of "right wing nuts". Last I looked, the militia and the state have a common enemy, in these gangs. Yet, the state has disarmed the militia. Umm...yea, that makes sense.

Old 08-11-2015, 09:24 AM

698 posts, read 587,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Read more: Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil? | Rolling Stone

So what do you think about 'Operation Jade Helm '?

All I know is that I put absolutely nothing past the government of the US, however I do not think Obama could get enough supporters to pull off Martial Law! Even his own secret service people wouldn't take a bullet for him! Look how many security incidents at the White House there has been since he moved in, lol!
If Rogue Militants = far right Tea Party lunatics like Bundy and his redneck ranch brigade than the answer is yes. There are many in that group which just wait for the chance to exercise the so-called "2nd Amendment solution" and kill fellow Americans. Just like the paranoid losers portrayed in the Rolling Stone article. They are all howling at the moon batcrap insane.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies