Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2015, 01:58 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,408,544 times

Advertisements

Hmm. It was on live TV during a speech that police were fired upon first.

IMO, they should do like they have done in Baltimore and pull back. See how long the criminal apologists continue to go on about it then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2015, 02:05 AM

24,330 posts, read 26,743,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hmm. It was on live TV during a speech that police were fired upon first.

IMO, they should do like they have done in Baltimore and pull back. See how long the criminal apologists continue to go on about it then.
The problem with that is most of the people living there are innocent people and it will just punish the business owners and regular residents. I would rather see the police shoot back at anyone threatening their lives and arresting the rest of them that jump barriers etc.

Old 08-11-2015, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
The problem with that is most of the people living there are innocent people and it will just punish the business owners and regular residents. I would rather see the police shoot back at anyone threatening their lives and arresting the rest of them that jump barriers etc.
Innocent people who apparently are quite happy with the current status quo of demonizing the cops at every turn, putting up memorials to criminals and running around with roasted pigs heads named after cops. At some point people have to take responsibility for the community they live in.

Old 08-11-2015, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Innocent people who apparently are quite happy with the current status quo of demonizing the cops at every turn, putting up memorials to criminals and running around with roasted pigs heads named after cops. At some point people have to take responsibility for the community they live in.
There are over 21,000 people in Ferguson, are you telling me all 21,000 people are rioting and running around with pig heads? The purpose of paying taxes to police departments is so you are protected from criminals. What pissed me off most about the riots last year were the innocent business owners. Trust me, they weren't the ones rioting saying, "hey come rob my store and trash it, I spent my life savings on it, come let's destroy it!"

You are basically saying, let's allow criminals to control our cities. I believe in law and order and if people break the law they need to face the consequences.

Old 08-11-2015, 02:40 AM

Quote:
There are over 21,000 people in Ferguson, are you telling me all 21,000 people are rioting and running around with pig heads? ....
Exactly how many of these 21,000 people have stood up and organized something in support of the business owner who was robbed by Darren Wilson.

Ahh yeah. I thought so.

Old 08-11-2015, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Exactly how many of these 21,000 people have stood up and organized something in support of the business owner who was robbed by Darren Wilson.

Ahh yeah. I thought so.
So, you are saying because people didn't become vigilantes and start a turf war, they deserve to live in hell? Isn't that why we pay taxes? Most normal people are in their homes that late at night, many are sleeping around that time when the riots happened. Do you set your alarm clock at night to wake up and check the news in case there are any riots or break-ins, so you can strap ammo clips around your waist and go rambo? Do you hear how ______ you sound?

add*** Seriously lol, when there is a robbery in the city you live in, do you go running to the scene packed and loaded?
also*** Darren Wilson didn't rob any stores...

Last edited by bmw335xi; 08-11-2015 at 02:59 AM..

Old 08-11-2015, 04:07 AM

Quote:
So, you are saying because people didn't become vigilantes and start a turf war, they deserve to live in hell? Isn't that why we pay taxes? Most normal people are in their homes that late at night, many are sleeping around that time when the riots happened. Do you set your alarm clock at night to wake up and check the news in case there are any riots or break-ins, so you can strap ammo clips around your waist and go rambo? Do you hear how ______ you sound?

add*** Seriously lol, when there is a robbery in the city you live in, do you go running to the scene packed and loaded?
also*** Darren Wilson didn't rob any stores...

Answers to your questions:
  1. Nope. It was a fallacious question.
  2. The question isn't about "we". Another fallacious question.
  3. Nope. Normal people, as you refer to it, are not in bed at 8pm.
  4. Fallicious question about alarm clock & rambo.
  5. I'm not one asking fallacious question & posing nonsense as argument.
  6. Fallacious question.
You are right. I made a typo. So you got that one on me.

My point is proved. Your response to my questions is to make it about me instead of addressing what was said. This is commonly done by those who don't like something, but can't argue against it with logic and fact. Get back to me when you think you can.

Old 08-11-2015, 07:55 AM

7,442 posts, read 6,968,719 times
Quote:
Point of fact: it was a whole pig.

Old 08-11-2015, 09:22 AM

20,391 posts, read 12,293,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
You know what? It's isn't really the people of Ferguson, MO that are out on the Streets enabling the destructive "peaceful" protests that turn to Violence, Looting & Burning - there are something over 20,000 "people of Ferguson" and just a fairly small amount of THUGS that are driving the Destruction, financed by those that will pay big money to Destroy ...... like George Soros.

BUT

Hiding away and allowing these Radicals and Outside Agitators is NOT working for them and IF they don't step up and take back their town -- they will self destruct.
They are true Enablers of the Destruction of Ferguson.

I get that they are afraid, I get that they don't want to be involved - BUT, if they came out in mass - they could stop it. They could give essential Back-Up to the few men that attempt to send people home. At some point - those "People of Ferguson" are going to have to decide if they want their small town to turn into a Disaster like Detroit OR if they want to try and take back their City and fight for it.

I thought that Last Year and I think it today - if they want a decent City/Town - they have take it back.
how do you fight a billionaire funding a pack of jackal radicals with an agenda?

Bottom line here is the Progs know that this agitation keeps people in fear of police. and Police=Republican.

At the end of the day this is simple presidential math. Obama isn't running. Minorities are not nearly as excited this time around as the last time around. keeping Black folk scared and riled up drives them to the polls to pull the lever for the Prog.

all of this is just this.

Old 08-11-2015, 10:25 AM

1,603 posts, read 1,107,311 times
You could have 10,000 black ghetto bastards see one of their own fire on a cop, get shot in response, then swear up and down he was unarmed and helping old ladies cross the street when the cops murdered him for no reason.

I...do not understand this circling the wagons around worthless thugs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies