U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who do you prefer working with?
I'm a man and prefer working with men. 13 72.22%
I'm a woman and prefer working with men. 4 22.22%
I'm a man and prefer working with women. 0 0%
I'm a women and prefer working with women. 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2015, 11:47 AM

18,286 posts, read 9,481,155 times

Advertisements

I didn't vote for any of the poll question because I prefer a balanced workforce including men and women. I've worked in construction camps with all males...less drama but boring.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2015, 11:49 AM

16,268 posts, read 9,090,185 times
where is the "don't care no difference" option?'

I am a white southern conservative male.

my boss is a female.
my bosses boss is a female
her boss is a male
his boss is a female
her boss is a female.

they are all awesome.

I just lost a female boss. she was tagged to take over a new and high profile product. She is brilliant and tuff and awesome and was great to work for.

my previous boss was a female. I had co-workers both male and female that were brilliant
today I have coworkers that are both male and female and they are all very intelligent and wonderful to work with.

I have had co-workers and bosses that were terrible. both male and female.

Old 08-10-2015, 11:53 AM

9,478 posts, read 4,554,636 times
I have worked almost exclusively with males. Most females would not have the required physical strength to pick up a 300 lb roll of carpet.

Old 08-10-2015, 12:10 PM

35,122 posts, read 19,212,969 times
Default Working with women

I'm retired now, but I've worked with lots of women. In fact two of my bosses were women and they were both very competent and easy to get along with. Two of my male bosses were utter boobs and universally hated.

What it all boils down to is competence and a genial personality make for a good coworker regardless of gender.

Old 08-10-2015, 12:13 PM

78,290 posts, read 33,358,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
If I hear this little line again I am going to puke. It's got to be the biggest pile of bull**** out there. Some of the most petty individuals I know happen to be men. Holding a grudge on a ex friend or ex girlfriend for some perceived slight that they received. Let's just say that both men and women can equally be drama Queens. I have worked with some women like that and I have worked with some men like that. Neither one dominates the field in that one.
There are exceptions to every rule. What I said is factual.

Old 08-10-2015, 05:33 PM

5,660 posts, read 6,838,220 times
I can imagine what a headache and nightmare it would be working in a gender-integrated workplace. I've heard countless stories of false accusations of "gender harassment" in the workplace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or