Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2015, 01:00 AM

26,969 posts, read 15,187,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
I think the Conservatives who try to discredit her, because they haven't a chance in hell of beating her, are liars and hypocrites.

Guess she'll just have to keep beating her self then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2015, 01:01 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,518,232 times
Do you think Hillary Clinton is a liar or at the very least a hypocrite?

Clinton = Liar = Hypocrite. Been that way since the 1990s.

Fascinating there is even a question about it.

Old 08-11-2015, 01:06 AM

24,352 posts, read 26,826,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Do you think Hillary Clinton is a liar or at the very least a hypocrite?

Clinton = Liar = Hypocrite. Been that way since the 1990s.

Fascinating there is even a question about it.
You'd be surprised, I'm following Clinton, Sanders, Trump, Bush and a couple other politicians on Facebook just so I can see what kind of things they are posting and what their fans have to say. When I see Clinton's posts her fans are so lovely dovey saying how she is fighting for the middle class and I'm just like

Old 08-11-2015, 01:15 AM

41,815 posts, read 50,920,524 times
I think Hilliary Clinton will say or do anything she thinks will get her elected.

Old 08-11-2015, 01:26 AM

39,044 posts, read 27,462,475 times
I don't think, I KNOW she is a liar.

Old 08-11-2015, 04:48 AM

38,625 posts, read 26,307,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Everyone is a hypocrite one way or another, and everyone has lied about something.
This is true, but not everyone is prosecuted.

Can you think of any reason Menendez of NJ is facing corruption charges but Hilary isn`t?

Old 08-11-2015, 04:56 AM

30,421 posts, read 20,258,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Hillary Clinton said, "We need to fix this dysfunctional political system and get unaccountable money out of it once and for all even if it takes a constitutional amendment." She also said she plans to raise $2 billion this election through Super PACs.

This is where I really respect Sanders. Even though he is going against the Clinton machine and is now moving up in the polls, he still says he will refuse to get a Super PAC, my average donation is $42.

So, she says, hey there is all this unaccountable money which is making our political system dysfunctional, but I'm planning to raise $2 billion this election. Is she a liar or just a hypocrite?
Was your title question a serious question?

She is both a liar and a hypocrite.

Old 08-11-2015, 04:59 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,872,728 times
Default The Clinton Cartel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Hillary Clinton said, "We need to fix this dysfunctional political system and get unaccountable money out of it once and for all even if it takes a constitutional amendment." She also said she plans to raise $2 billion this election through Super PACs.

This is where I really respect Sanders. Even though he is going against the Clinton machine and is now moving up in the polls, he still says he will refuse to get a Super PAC, my average donation is $42.

So, she says, hey there is all this unaccountable money which is making our political system dysfunctional, but I'm planning to raise $2 billion this election. Is she a liar or just a hypocrite?
Hilary and Bill need to feel the pain of the people theyhave destroyed, Susan McDougal, Jones, Flowers and Monica.

Pluse the Lives lost tobad foreign policy and corrupt Organzations like the Clinton Foundation.

America is stiffing her out!

Old 08-11-2015, 06:32 AM

78,013 posts, read 60,221,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
If she doesn't take the money from the rich guys, she will be a loser and in no position to do anything. Obama learned that in '08, as well. It will take a lot more than Clinton to change this system and I fear there is very little support for doing so from any quarter.
That's because Clinton doesn't want to change anything.

She's just spewing populist tripe leading up to an election.

Remember, this is the lady that was going to take those record profits when gas prices were high.
This is the lady that is going to help the middle class with good paying jobs, but she was a bigtime NAFTA supporter and Walmart board member.
This is the lady that rails about the banks but has long been in bed with Goldman Sachs etc.

This isn't speculation, she has a 4 lane wide paved track-record going back 20 years.

If she gets elected she's going to partner up with the Senate and House republicans and it's going to be ugly because the same sheep that support her now will continue to do so and that means opposition will be fractured, unlike if it were a republican president.

Any questions, check out Bills helping the repubs in easing banking regulations and passing NAFTA....but hey, at least nothing bad came from that. Right?

Old 08-11-2015, 07:02 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,097,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Don't have to endorse it with a vote however, or being an apologist as here though.

"If Billy jumped off of a bridge............"
If Billy jumped off of a bridge, I would read about it in the news. No one is apologizing for anything, nor is anyone defending anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies