U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-13-2015, 05:58 PM
 
2,057 posts, read 1,117,235 times
Reputation: 2101

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
Unless the information was transferred to her dept for use. Which will be the claim. If someone cut a piece out of a high security document it is clearly a breach. Not by Hilary abut by the cutter.
Correct ... as far as it goes. To continue, Supervisors (ie SOS, Military Commanders, et al) are responsible for not only their own actions, but those of their subordinates as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
If however, as appears likely, someone summarized some set of intelligence information and she used that it become s a state dept work product and she can classify as she sees fit.
TK satellite information makes the entire document SCI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
You guys are simply wasting your time. And I had a reasonable clearance and actually worked a few days in the lower levels of the CIA.
And since you claim to have worked for the CIA, you should know that EVERY classified document you worked with had its security classification marked for each and every classified paragraph with the overall classification of the document on the covers (front and back).

For the record, I worked with SCI for several YEARS ... not days.

El Nox
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-13-2015, 06:32 PM
 
12,973 posts, read 12,744,224 times
Reputation: 5419
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
Correct ... as far as it goes. To continue, Supervisors (ie SOS, Military Commanders, et al) are responsible for not only their own actions, but those of their subordinates as well.



TK satellite information makes the entire document SCI.



And since you claim to have worked for the CIA, you should know that EVERY classified document you worked with had its security classification marked for each and every classified paragraph with the overall classification of the document on the covers (front and back).

For the record, I worked with SCI for several YEARS ... not days.

El Nox
sorry that you apparently can't read. Where did I say I worked for the CIA?

And when I said lower levels I literally meant the basements.

sheesh...the quality of government ex employees gets lower and lower.

Could it be that the government gets rid of those with limited minds?

And where do you find evidence that these emails actually had such material?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-13-2015, 08:08 PM
 
6,502 posts, read 5,058,310 times
Reputation: 3588
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
Unless the information was transferred to her dept for use. Which will be the claim. If someone cut a piece out of a high security document it is clearly a breach. Not by Hilary abut by the cutter. If however, as appears likely, someone summarized some set of intelligence information and she used that it become s a state dept work product and she can classify as she sees fit.

You guys are simply wasting your time. And I had a reasonable clearance and actually worked a few days in the lower levels of the CIA.
Dude you are full of it. She isn't even making that argument.

And if she received something of high level nature, in many cases its obvious that its classified by the content alone. Either way, this was HER department. She is responsible for her department. She clearly did not care much for rules and regs to allow such careless to go on.

And the simple fact remains. If she had not had such an insistence on using a private server, none of this would've come up. There would be no problems. But she just had to have her private server. And surely for more than just convenience. It was for secrecy. She proved that by her refusal to give up her server for months and months.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-13-2015, 08:10 PM
 
6,502 posts, read 5,058,310 times
Reputation: 3588
And look at this. Boy, does she sure know how to choose them.

Hillary Clinton's servergate IT company accused of illegal actions | Daily Mail Online

This friggin moron really, at the very least, needs to never be allowed to hold a clearance again and just needs to go away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-13-2015, 08:15 PM
 
16,707 posts, read 9,071,576 times
Reputation: 6755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Dude you are full of it. She isn't even making that argument.

And if she received something of high level nature, in many cases its obvious that its classified by the content alone. Either way, this was HER department. She is responsible for her department. She clearly did not care much for rules and regs to allow such careless to go on.

And the simple fact remains. If she had not had such an insistence on using a private server, none of this would've come up. There would be no problems. But she just had to have her private server. And surely for more than just convenience. It was for secrecy. She proved that by her refusal to give up her server for months and months.
Ivoc doesn't care. Ivoc will lie and twist and spin to save Hillary no matter what she does. The sheep are winning, we are becoming a banana republic, the US Constitution has the same value as toilet paper.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-13-2015, 08:27 PM
 
12,973 posts, read 12,744,224 times
Reputation: 5419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Dude you are full of it. She isn't even making that argument.

And if she received something of high level nature, in many cases its obvious that its classified by the content alone. Either way, this was HER department. She is responsible for her department. She clearly did not care much for rules and regs to allow such careless to go on.
You have some cite as to the actual item involved? I have not seen that. If it was an actual item picked up from a high secure source you have a good point. But if it is simply words describing such a thing...nah.
Quote:


And the simple fact remains. If she had not had such an insistence on using a private server, none of this would've come up. There would be no problems. But she just had to have her private server. And surely for more than just convenience. It was for secrecy. She proved that by her refusal to give up her server for months and months.
Where is that in evidence? You know that the State Dept did not recommend it? Where? Collin Powell agreed that the State Dept system was so antique as to be unworkable...you know different?

Nah I am no Hilary fan. I helped in the Obama thing. Though I ended up no fan of his...only thing he has going is so much better than the Republican alternatives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-14-2015, 01:25 AM
 
2,057 posts, read 1,117,235 times
Reputation: 2101
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
sorry that you apparently can't read. Where did I say I worked for the CIA?
I guess I learned at the same place where ... "No controlling legal authority" and "that depends on what the definition of 'is' is" got taught.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
And when I said lower levels I literally meant the basements.
wow ... and me be not good at mind-reading either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
sheesh...the quality of government ex employees gets lower and lower.
Since you are a basement person ... is this your definition of yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
Could it be that the government gets rid of those with limited minds?
Hmmm ... didn't you say something about "actually worked for a few days" ... Hmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
And where do you find evidence that these emails actually had such material?
Reminds me of when Bubba said there was no evidence that he'd written the infamous letter to the ROTC Commander and then the unit First Shirt came up with a copy of same.

Piece of advice from 'ol Dad ... change your meds.

El Nox
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2015, 04:17 PM
 
Location: Palo Alto
12,172 posts, read 7,022,064 times
Reputation: 4174
Oops...

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/h...213112120.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2015, 04:22 PM
 
Location: Barrington
45,633 posts, read 33,895,377 times
Reputation: 15192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/n world/national/article30714762.html

And it gets worse. Time to charge her. Enough is enough. I don't care what her last name is, she needs to be treated like us and face consequences.
Link not working.

Don't let than stop a good vent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2015, 04:46 PM
 
Location: Secure Bunker
5,464 posts, read 2,489,360 times
Reputation: 5242
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
She was SOS. As such she can classify documents anyway she wants. No one has authority over her except the President.

This is all right wing fairy tale. And she is still most likely the next US President.
Question: If Hillary Clinton did NOT use this email server for classified data, as she and her supports claim, then what DID she use to view classified data? She hasn't said, has she?

She was Secretary of State... she saw classified material on a regular basis. HOW did she view that material and respond to it? Was there ANOTHER server? She hasn't said, has she?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top